Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 20. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
June 26, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes, of course, Ethereum is a very good investment asset. If you can buy Ethereum in bulk then you invest in the long run. I am sure you will get many benefits from the coins you hold. You must buy Ethereum immediately. I am sure that by the end of 2018 the price of Ethereum will reach a very high value.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:17:55 AM
Compared to btc, yes this is a good investment considering the difference between their price so this coin still has a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 25, 2018, 11:36:15 PM
I think yes, ethereum is still a good crypto. many still use smartcontract ETH. with still many who use smartcontract ETH, there are still many automakers who need ETH for transaction fee, this will make ETH survive.

really coin eth is now very dominant in the eyes of the bounty hunter karna scramble to get it so eth is very influential on the other coin his for now the best eth.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
Yes, of course, Ethereum is a good coin to invest.
Many people have proven that investing in Ethereum with the right strategy makes them earn a lot of money.
We just need to set the time and set a smart strategy to profit from Ethereum's investment.
Ethereum is a strong and stable coin, therefore, Ethereum is perfect for investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 25, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
I think yes, ethereum is still a good crypto. many still use smartcontract ETH. with still many who use smartcontract ETH, there are still many automakers who need ETH for transaction fee, this will make ETH survive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 25, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
Ethereum is one of the best investment on cryptocurrency after bitcoin, even sometime it's better to gain profit from ethereum than bitcoin. But you need to analyze the market before you do investment, you should invest on cheaper price, and now is the right time for you to invest on ethereum.

Etherium is like a blue chip in the regular stock market. You usually don't find big profit in a short period of time and it must be treated as a long-term investment. If you want a big profit is a short time, you are better to invest in other small altcoins -  same is true to the stock market.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
Ethereum is a good project for many subcodes. there are a lot of supporters for this project. the usage area is very wide.  so I do a large part of my investments as eth. Besides, it's a good time to get ether.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 12:32:07 PM
Ethereum is one of the best investment on cryptocurrency after bitcoin, even sometime it's better to gain profit from ethereum than bitcoin. But you need to analyze the market before you do investment, you should invest on cheaper price, and now is the right time for you to invest on ethereum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
June 22, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
Everything has its own organic way and Ethereum is a very powerful platform with 'smart' contracts. It is still evolving and has a greater chance to meet the needs of the users. Overall Ethereum has better credibility and the community is also very positive and great. A lot of coins (ERC20 coins) are developed using Ethereum smart contract platform. The usage of the platform is bound to increase.

I am sure that Buterin is a very smart man. He will surely create some Ethereum platform innovations that will lead to the growth of the ETH altcoin price.

Ethereum is one of the potential coin and it's great if you invested now while the price of ethereum was in the dip, there are also a lot of coin that worth it to buy now and hold gor long term. Just research them and make some analyze.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
For me ETH is one of the most perspective for today coin to invest. The market is low and prediction for one of the basement coins is high. So take the moment to buy some ETH when BTC is bad, because when recovery will be on the way you can be too late.
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
certainly, ethereum is the right choice for investment, Ethereum is a very promising coin whose quality is not to be doubted, so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright.
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 10:24:17 AM
In addition to Bitcoin, Ethereum is the best investment option in the short-term market. Because 80% of the tokens are issued on ETH, people invest in it because it has a reliable user base!
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
Everything has its own organic way and Ethereum is a very powerful platform with 'smart' contracts. It is still evolving and has a greater chance to meet the needs of the users. Overall Ethereum has better credibility and the community is also very positive and great. A lot of coins (ERC20 coins) are developed using Ethereum smart contract platform. The usage of the platform is bound to increase.

I am sure that Buterin is a very smart man. He will surely create some Ethereum platform innovations that will lead to the growth of the ETH altcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
June 20, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
It all depends on what kind of requests you have. If you want to get a lot from the coin, then ETH is not the coin that can give you huge and fast profit. I think that the maximum price that will reach ETH this year will be around 2000 dollars.
Activity: 163
June 18, 2018, 05:09:54 PM
Currently its value is down a few months ago, but it is a good time to invest and try to keep it for the next six months to see your earnings.
Activity: 208
June 18, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
Ethereum is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin, now it is in the # 2 spot on coinmarketcap, if Bitcoin is king, Ethereum can be said to be queen. So investing in Ethereum is a wise decision, especially right now, when Ethereum's prices are very low, we can buy more at lower prices, which Ethereum currently costs around $ 500, buy and hold Ethereum in the long run I believe you will be profitable in the next few years.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 18, 2018, 03:26:07 PM
ETH is excellent investment. Team make all for develop platform. Casper, PoS, sharding - these are the future key milestones for ETH development. And the much of this are ready in the testnet or testlab. I think we will see ETH rocket soon
Activity: 234
June 18, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
I currently believe that Ethereum is one of the best currencies to invest, do not forget that it is the currency that follows Bitcoin and has good market capitalization. I have been investing since the beginning of the year and I plan to keep it until the end of 2018 and to be able to see my earnings.
Activity: 278
June 18, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
Is there a more secure altcoin that is as safe as an ethereum? We are talking about a subcontract of the whole world that everybody who wants to invest has. It is a great option for long-term investment even if the price is low Smiley Ofcourse it is good investment
Pages:
Jump to: