Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 24. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 06:18:22 PM
If you have the intention to launch a long-term investment then the right coin option to invest is Ethereum.
Why Ethereum?
Because Ethereum is a very stable coin, it is not easy to fall sharply.
So you will feel calmer if you invest using Ethereum.
I am sure Ethereum is able to develop well. Ethereum has been baptized to date that Ethereum is able to be a good coin when many coins appear in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 06:18:03 PM
ethereum is good for investment, because etherum is now a mature platform for investment. do not hesitate to invest in ethereum we can see the benefits of ethereum if we have the coin will definitely be profitable.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
May 23, 2018, 06:16:25 PM
Yes, without a doubt I can say that it is good for investment, I suggest if you're planning to invest, buy as soon as you can, while the value is lower than the way it is, try to take advantage of dump while you can and buy as much as you want to and hold till the profit is good enough for you. Its one of the great tokens/platform out there so I'm sure you won't regret investing on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

I also wonder why many crypto currencies are chaotic,
 maybe this is due to the influence of bounty participants that are too much,
 or maybe because there is no more development from the developer,
 but we must remain patient, because all the storms will end soon
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
May 23, 2018, 04:52:17 AM
There have been very positive news for ETH lately. But I learned that this drop did not help the news.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 22, 2018, 10:10:18 PM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Yes! At it was the top ranked for Altcoins and second to Bitcoin as a promising investments so therefore it is good to buy this coin. Ethereum platform was the most commonly used by most ICO to support their projects so therefore the demand for Ethereum as investments is very stable.
stay on the limit for investment. as good as anything is still at risk. we also have to understand about this so that we are not too passionate in investment and also can still gain profit
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
It is not just good investment but the best investment option someone could ever had, not only you can buy it and hold, you can also use it to purchased another coins from ICOs, and everybody is holding it.
Yes, they are a coin worth investing in. I think in the future, although the price may not be high, it may be profitable for you, and especially ETH is safer than other coin. I believe the thing is sure.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 01:08:51 AM

Yes, Ethereum is a good investment asset for both short and long-term. You have to buy some Ethereum now and you can stand it for quite a long time. There's no need to doubt Ethereum for you to invest. I am sure if you are patiently waiting for the price of Ethereum to reach a very high value your capital will surely come back and you will benefit many times over.
Activity: 101
May 23, 2018, 12:43:36 AM

Yes Ethereum is a good coin . You can invest here. If you invest ethereum for long time, I hope you can make good profit.
Activity: 48
May 23, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
Yes. Ethereum is one of the best investments. Currently ethereum is the second best crypto after bitcoin. I think there is no reason not to choose ethereum as an investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 22, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

Yes! At it was the top ranked for Altcoins and second to Bitcoin as a promising investments so therefore it is good to buy this coin. Ethereum platform was the most commonly used by most ICO to support their projects so therefore the demand for Ethereum as investments is very stable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
May 22, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
Ethereum is as good an investment as any other crypto with a quality proof of concept and establishing a more novel approach to blockchain development, while other systems are coming up to improve smart contracts applications and scaling, ethereum will always be an investment to be referred to.
Activity: 340
May 22, 2018, 09:32:33 PM
It is not just good investment but the best investment option someone could ever had, not only you can buy it and hold, you can also use it to purchased another coins from ICOs, and everybody is holding it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 22, 2018, 07:38:09 PM
if people are ignoring the ethereum then let me tell you one thing about the ethereum it is going to very high and when it will grow up people will thing like crazy so this is the time what we can do if people can take risk then i would like to say go for it after thet we will not have a chance to putt something.

Just the matter of time. We will meet another ATH again after the next big update and the majority of people will try to get into ethereum as fast as possible consider from the fact everyone with 1,5k ether can staking their ethereum to the network soon. As the second largest blockchain and it's very promising.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
May 22, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
I dont know why it would not be a good investment after all, i think that we all know that ethereum is always going to be one of the best altcoins that are on the market,and probably the 2nd best altcoin forever. We all know that bitcoin and ethereum are gonna be in here for years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
Ethereum is a good coin on its own and now it looks like ethereum is going to break out from following the price of bitcoin and go its own way..
 I think we should all give it time and it will break out completely from under the shadow of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 22, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
Yes. If you choose ETH it will be a wise idea for your investment. So rest assured and buy them now lurking. ETH prices are escalating every hour. May be tomorrow the price will reach $ 1000. That is one of the greatest joys of investors on this price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
I think the ethereum has every chance to replace Bitcoin in the future. Smart contracts are written on it, make ICOs and resolve the issue of scaling. In general from all points of view it has more potential as a valuable asset. Ethereum may be will reach 10K in the future. May be 20K or 30K. But just now, I will hold main part of my portfolio in bitcoins, etherum and may be in Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 97
May 22, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
if people are ignoring the ethereum then let me tell you one thing about the ethereum it is going to very high and when it will grow up people will thing like crazy so this is the time what we can do if people can take risk then i would like to say go for it after thet we will not have a chance to putt something.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

Ethereum is one of the most valuable and potential altcoin, now it is in the # 2 spot on coinmarketcap, if Bitcoin is king, Ethereum can be said to be queen.
Pages:
Jump to: