Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 5. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 11:20:26 PM
Ethereum is a stable and most worthy coin for long-term investment, as we know that ethereum marketcap is the second largest after bitcoin, if the performance of tokens using the ethereum platform can improve then ethereum prices will skyrocket.
Looking at the rank of ethereum in coinmarketcap is somewhat reassure feeling. It's the second largest. By knowing that fact, I clearly believe that ethereum will always be needed, and someday the demands will be getting high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 23, 2018, 10:52:14 PM
No, bitcoin is the best choice for investment
If you have a big buck , bitcoin is a good investment
High demand, and can give you 10-30 x profit only 1 years holding bitcoin
buy on the dip , sell on the top .

Bitcoin is the favorite coin of all investors, but if you only rely on bitcoin for profit purposes, we need a very long time, dividing money on some coins is certainly better and safer, and ethereum is a coin that is worthy of being a very profitable investment.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 10:12:14 PM
Ethereum is the future of the transaction system, the most interesting thing about ethereum is that it can be used to make tokens, this is what makes ethereum use continues to increase and become popular compared to other coins and even bitcoin.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 08:57:59 PM
Yes, of course. Ethereum is a good investment. We can confidently say that those who invested in this crypto currency acted very far-sighted and the next year, a maximum of two will receive tangible divedents. And in the future, Ethereum will prove to be a very profitable way of investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

To date, my opinion is that it does not have a good impact on your investment portfolio ... Because mining it kills like the ICO, a lot of money goes to fiat and the number of coins grows in a geomeric progression
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

A BIG NO. You will not get 30X profit in a year if you invest in Bitcoin. Even 2-3X will be good. After the market fall, the investors have become too cautious, and it affects the speed of BTC growth.
Activity: 109
August 22, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
It used to be, at least last year. In 2017, Ethereum is the most valuable investment coin. But this may not be the case in the future. I will not invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 78
August 22, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
Everyone will tell you yes. But I suggest that you don't spend a lot of money to buy Ethereum. Perhaps the bubble in Ethereum has broken down.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
Activity: 95
August 22, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
Perhaps in 2017, Ethereum is indeed the best investment but I am not optimistic about it this year. In fact, it is only $200. Depreciated a lot.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 11:43:23 PM
I think it is still a good investment. It has held its value even though most coins have dropped off lately. I feel like they will all take off soon though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 20, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
Ethereum is a good and most worthy coin we choose, I always believe that Ethereum's performance will continue to improve because it is supported by hundreds of tokens and more and more tokens are popular for example PPT, ETHOS, Monaco and so on which will certainly make the use of ETH continue to increase.

The more popular and useful coin is to the cryptocurrency world, the more you can rely on the investment you poured on that coin. This is so true investing to bitcoin and etherium for this matter.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 10:38:25 PM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Investment in a coin that has a product is always a good one. However, the time to get in is very important. Those that invested in the ICO of Ethereum and had faith in the project should be very rich by now. Conversely, those that bought at the peak should have lost large chunk of money by now. So time to get in is paramount.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 18, 2018, 10:29:03 PM
Ethereum is a good and most worthy coin we choose, I always believe that Ethereum's performance will continue to improve because it is supported by hundreds of tokens and more and more tokens are popular for example PPT, ETHOS, Monaco and so on which will certainly make the use of ETH continue to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2018, 09:44:52 PM
Yes Ethereum is one of the promising and potential crypto aside from bitcoin. Ethereum is the most  usable coin eversince because of it efficiency and it is more convenient to all erc20 token smart contract. And also this month it is the best time to buy and hold ethereum since the price is under $300 so if you gonna buy right now it gives you a huge profit when the price become higher.
Coin with a reputation level after Bitcoin is indeed worth considering. With popularity and a very high market share, Etherum has a very high level of prospects as an investment. Currently the price of Etherum is indeed bleeding and therefore this is an opportunity to be able to buy Etherum coins at a very cheap price. We then be patient and sell it someday with a much higher value. ETherum price even though it has a standard of around 500 USD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 08:00:02 PM
Yes Ethereum is one of the promising and potential crypto aside from bitcoin. Ethereum is the most  usable coin eversince because of it efficiency and it is more convenient to all erc20 token smart contract. And also this month it is the best time to buy and hold ethereum since the price is under $300 so if you gonna buy right now it gives you a huge profit when the price become higher.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
It all depends on the developers,if each of them will create their own projects, then most likely this is not a good investment .
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 05:03:34 PM
Ethereum is a good investment you shouldnt be regret. All Market's prices are going down so ethereum price is going down its normal dont be panic. This is buy chance and you should buy more ethereum additionly. You can wait one year or two year or five year this is your choice but I wait around one year and sell my coins % 80.
Activity: 110
August 18, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
Yes. Definitely. Because it is an already well established coin. Also the price of ETH is very cheap now. So I think ETH is a good investment choice now.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
Ethereum is a very good investment and have the potential to survive the market in future. Also it has the real potential to grow. Now is the best time to invest in ETH because the price is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: