Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 6. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
ETH is overestimated,it have its high value mainly because its used to collect money for (mostly scammy) ICOs and its also too much tied to 1 person (V.Buterin).ETH can easily sink like Titanic if ICO projects will drop it or Vitalik will left.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 06:05:16 AM
Many people will tell you yes, but I don't think so. I think Ethereum is seriously overestimated by everyone. It will fall below $100 this year. This is my point of view.

Fall below $100 this year. Well you were nearly right as it went down to $260 but its going back up now
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
Many people will tell you yes, but I don't think so. I think Ethereum is seriously overestimated by everyone. It will fall below $100 this year. This is my point of view.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:44:17 AM
Not that word, because Ethereum is considered one of the most reliable and stable cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is logical to assume that Ethereum is a really good investment.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
Yes, ETH is a good investment, but at present ETH price is very low suitable for us to buy, although the market is down but I think we...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 03:13:26 AM
In investment, of course choosing a coin that has the potential to skyrocket in the future is important, and of course invest in coins that already have a large marketcap like ethereum ($ 12 billion) is safer and certainly more promising profit so I'm sure with ethereum's future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum is a promising coin, with so many tokens using ethereum, ethereum usage will not decrease and continue to increase, what happened to ethereum these days has made dropping the right opportunity to buy ETH at low prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 17, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
Ethereum is a stable and most worthy coin for long-term investment, as we know that ethereum marketcap is the second largest after bitcoin, if the performance of tokens using the ethereum platform can improve then ethereum prices will skyrocket.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 17, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
Unless the ETH team does some work for improving the ETH blockchain I dont think it is a good idea to invest in ETH. The coin is getting pumped and dumped for sometime now but there is no real volume here.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 17, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
YES.
The fact and ETH will keep providing a great platform for ERC20 tokens will keep it alive for decades. So your investment will pay off.
Also it has cheap fee with the flexibility of GAS and very fast transactions.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
Yes, Ethereum is a good currency to invest in. As the saying goes, if you get carried away with it a couple of years ago, it would be good. And now the risks of investing in cryptocurrency are increasing.
Yes that is all right about ETH. It is one great crypto that can maximize your future profit as a result of investment in a point in time when the cost of investment in down. Right now, the cost of investment is down and the times should be utilized an incentive to invest in the coin and get the worth of your portfolio maximized in future when the prices rise. So ETH is a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 11:41:38 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Ethereum occupied the second place in the crypto currency ranking.Then why you have a doubt in that.If it's possible to replace a bitcoin in future,it will  be made by Ethereum.As like bitcoin,the price of Ethereum will reach 5000$ soon.So you can choose the ethereum for your investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
If you compare Ethereum with other leading crypto-currencies, it does not look so bad, some of the funds can be safely invested in ETH.

In addition, ETHEREUM's smart contract blockchain leads all alt coins as more and more ICOs today are using it. Eth is also treated as the secondary base crypto next to Bitcoin as alt coins have pairing with Eth too. Looking at its price now which is so low, it's really the perfect time to invest Eth today.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 06:26:17 PM
Right now its an awesome investment!! This is a great time to hope on the bandwagon! The market is in a dip and you can get it at a great price!
August 14, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
Ethereum is good right is almost too good to be true to buy at the price it's selling!
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:23:10 PM
If you compare Ethereum with other leading crypto-currencies, it does not look so bad, some of the funds can be safely invested in ETH.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
August 14, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

ETH coin, is one of the most promising to date, not inferior to BTC or other popular coins. I invest in ETH.
Scaling on the Ethereum machine will bring out the giant out of Ethereum Network, It is one of the few coins  that has some much developers constantly working to make it better
you are absolutely right I agree with your opinion that the etherium is a very good and prospective investment. Repeatedly found information from the developers of the etherium, which are introducing new technologies for the development of their project and This will clearly affect the prospects of the etherium in the future.
Activity: 102
August 14, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

ETH coin, is one of the most promising to date, not inferior to BTC or other popular coins. I invest in ETH.
Scaling on the Ethereum machine will bring out the giant out of Ethereum Network, It is one of the few coins  that has some much developers constantly working to make it better
Activity: 102
August 14, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
Ethereum at the current rate of 250$ would ordinarily would have been a great time to buy, but one cannot be sure what will happen next. ETH is a good coin
platio.io
August 14, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
The trend of recession has unfortunately affected other crypto-currencies. As of Friday, 99% of the hundreds of major crypto currencies are showing a drop.
Pages:
Jump to: