Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 7. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

ETH coin, is one of the most promising to date, not inferior to BTC or other popular coins. I invest in ETH.
Activity: 72
August 14, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
Yes, Ethereum is a good currency to invest in. As the saying goes, if you get carried away with it a couple of years ago, it would be good. And now the risks of investing in cryptocurrency are increasing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 12, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

If you loose the chance to have ethereum from a low price, it can be really hard for you to make profit in the future. If you want to say that, ethereum is a good investment, you should know when to start buying and when to start selling.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 12, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
At present, it seems that Ethereum cannot be called a good investment. It has performed very badly in the recent market downturn. I believe you have seen it have fallen more than 12% recently!

Bro, do not jump to these conclusions - the bearish trend simply affects Ethereum price as well, and therefore the altcoin is so cheap now. The market will surely recover, and ETH will gain really much.

When the market is dimming it becomes a good opportunity to buy, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of ETH will continue to improve, whatever the reason people are worried about the future of ETH because they are not patient.
Activity: 32
August 12, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
Ethereum is easily one of the best investments in the cryptographic market and most people will tell you this. ETH is widely and widely used. The ETH platform is applied to 94% of new ICOs because it is more stable and better than Bitcoin's Blockchain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
At present, it seems that Ethereum cannot be called a good investment. It has performed very badly in the recent market downturn. I believe you have seen it have fallen more than 12% recently!

Bro, do not jump to these conclusions - the bearish trend simply affects Ethereum price as well, and therefore the altcoin is so cheap now. The market will surely recover, and ETH will gain really much.
Activity: 99
August 11, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:12:09 AM
I believe that Yes, Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency for investment, because it shows a good rate growth and great demand. In my opinion, the rate will only grow, so at the moment it is a good option.
Activity: 434
August 09, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
Yes it is! Just think of investing a crypto that is next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization, from there, add also the fact that ethereum is so famous because of its smart contract blockchain that is used by most alternate coins today. So it is just so clear that ethereum has a big and bright future and is indeed a very good crypto to invest.
Activity: 333
August 09, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
From the current point of view, although it can be a good investment project, it is not the best choice!
Compared to other coins, EOS, ADA, NEO have better products for people to use!
Compared to profit margins, new altcoins are easier x1
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 09:12:35 AM
Ethereum should be have every person who has  investments with crypto-currency.  It's a  very strong and safe for using. My thesis give me positive result at the moment, when market going to down
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

I see Ethereum as the most credible as it makes creating new blockchains easier. Ethereum allows individuals and organizations to build out and conduct complex transactions independent of a central server or relying on any one party to approve the submission. Despite being highly volatile compared to conventional investments, people make digital currency portfolios and include bitcoin and ethereum pair to reduce the risk and volatility, especially when they want to buy a new ICO. Bitcoin and ethereum are probably the most stable.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 08, 2018, 05:02:25 AM
Yes, investing in Ethereum is a good investment. Despite the current recession, this cryptocurrency has great potential.
Activity: 434
August 08, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
In such a market, any cryptocurrency from the top 100 is a good investment, because the market has fallen too much down.
Activity: 384
>•❤️•<
August 08, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
i would absolutely say YES
in my opinion,
ethereum is good currency which people use its platform to make coin and most ico use it too
not only scam ico, but even big project use it
Activity: 504
August 08, 2018, 02:32:01 AM
I know that you have heard a discussion where 90% of the altcoins will fail and the good news that the 10% that will not is that Ethereum is one of them. Eth has more support in online wallets and exchanges and I still see a great improvement on it after the next decade.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 07:44:38 PM
Etherum is a good investment, because it is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market, and as we can see it grows really fast this year/year before, so if you want, invest on that. Wink
Activity: 733
August 07, 2018, 07:32:28 PM
ethereum is one of the best choices for investment, now ethereum will continue to run and become one of the best choices. so I think it would not hurt to invest in ethereum and hope to get profit.
Activity: 113
August 07, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
Of course, The Ethereum cryptocurrency is a good investment, since the owners of the crypto-currencies are mainly large investors, who are not profitable for the extremely strong drop in the cryptocurrency rate, and therefore significant losses in investments.
1DC
Activity: 448
August 07, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

Yes it is ! If I we're you , I will start an investment in ethereum as soon as possible specially this time when the market is not in a good condition and the price of ethereum is a little bit low. Ethereum is one of the successful coin in cryptocurrency so a good profit is guaranteed.
Pages:
Jump to: