Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die? - page 13. (Read 19640 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
May 30, 2021, 02:04:07 PM
I don't think so, Nothing Can take place Of Ethereum, But Yes Polkadot is Best,  The kind of features it is offering and current market price makes it worth investing for huge gains in the long term, May Be Dor become next Become and i am also strong holders of both dots and Ethereum
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 30, 2021, 07:41:04 AM
it will happen when eth loses their entire community, and what the community wants right now is a cheap fee which currently costs ethereum transactions very expensive. How can a small community survive? if the ethereum core team does not care about this as it merka immediately out of cryptocurrency.

I dont think Ethereum will die. If you are having problem with gas fees, Bitcoin has a high transaction fee too. Unlike Bitcoin, the devs of ETH is still alive, even its founder is visible they can still improve the scalability and enhance the features of ETH in their next update ETH 3.0? Smiley

But I think transactions on ethereum are much more expensive in doing swaps. in their DeFi platoform. If we look at even once the swap could cost more than $100. Because of very solid transactions, then they raise the transaction gas. I see bitcoin transactions even made only cost about $10.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May 30, 2021, 07:18:17 AM
I wonder why people keep saying this but as long as bitcoin is not dying soon then i guess ethereum wont be dying anytime too because i think ethereum has a better open source platform than bitcoin and so many tokens are built on the ethereum network… they network has been really busy in the past few months because of the heavy traffic but i read there would be a new version soon
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 30, 2021, 06:18:03 AM
I don't think that can ever be possible even in future.
Ethereum blockchain is very good and wonderful and nothing can happen to ETH20 absolutely nothing.
If you're scared of the price downfall its the same with other crypto currencies. And the ETH can grow up to 10 thousand dollars by the end of this year so don't ever look down on ethereum.
Nothing can happen to ethereum

If you have that kind of trut for sure you'lll never think of any bad things that may happened with your

investment, you always need to do your research though in order to have that trust, ETH continue to

progress and more investors and old timers continue to believe that this project will bring more with

thier invested money.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
May 30, 2021, 05:27:04 AM
I think Ethereum will die if transaction costs get higher and higher. We have now seen new projects and projects on Ethereum have migrated to BSC for development because of better transaction costs. Pancakeswap itself also has a higher trading volume and TVL than Uniswap.
I don't think Ethereum will die for now as transaction costs have dropped significantly and next August they will release an ETH 2.0 upgrade.
I also believe that ethereum will not die that easily and until now there are still many enthusiasts,
many people are looking forward to ethereum 2.0 and it looks like if it is officially released it will make ethereum prices go up,
we'll see in August and hopefully everything goes well
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
May 30, 2021, 04:43:13 AM
I think Ethereum will die if transaction costs get higher and higher. We have now seen new projects and projects on Ethereum have migrated to BSC for development because of better transaction costs. Pancakeswap itself also has a higher trading volume and TVL than Uniswap.
I don't think Ethereum will die for now as transaction costs have dropped significantly and next August they will release an ETH 2.0 upgrade.
Activity: 644
May 29, 2021, 07:46:52 PM
Ethereum blockchain is very good and wonderful and nothing can happen to ETH20 absolutely nothing.
If you're scared of the price downfall its the same with other crypto currencies. And the ETH can grow up to 10 thousand dollars by the end of this year so don't ever look down on ethereum.

Its possible to make more investor to move to another platform if the ETH 2.0 failed to fulfill the market demand to create a cheap and fast transaction.
If theres happen, it will affect to ETH price ofc, so i hope ETH 2.0 will be a big success to grow Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
May 29, 2021, 07:41:14 PM

People should not be scared of ethereum but rather on projects with empty foundation.
ETH has real technology and real use case in the market, with known visible leader.
So if you are scared of ETH, how do you feel on pump and dump projects or meme projects?
ETH has high potential to grow as the team is really innovating on their platform, making sure that they are keeping up with the technology.
This is a solid project and no doubt, this is much better than meme tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
May 29, 2021, 07:39:28 PM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
May 29, 2021, 06:38:37 PM
only ethereum haters will said ethereum will die in this season. how many times people said bitcoin die, ethereum die or even cryptomarket die? but we still here and even getting growth alot and attract new investors in market. when cryptocurrency market suffered loss and we face big correction , more attention from fresh investors will come and take this opportunity,

It's not the first time someone has said Ethereum is going to die, I have often heard this statement when the market is falling like now.
This is actually just an expression of the disappointment of Ethereum holders who panic seeing that the market has yet to recover.
Now we don't think negatively, we should now make it an opportunity to buy Ethereum at a low price.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
May 29, 2021, 06:16:11 PM
only ethereum haters will said ethereum will die in this season. how many times people said bitcoin die, ethereum die or even cryptomarket die? but we still here and even getting growth alot and attract new investors in market. when cryptocurrency market suffered loss and we face big correction , more attention from fresh investors will come and take this opportunity,
Activity: 602
May 29, 2021, 06:02:34 PM
I really believe eth will never die, shifting investors from eth to another altcoin is just an alternative, no one really removes eth from their asset list, when eth has completely finished with the problem of high gas costs, for sure eth will again be the first choice.
Suddenly none of the altcoins will die, but those altcoins don't pump suddenly. If Ethereum doesn't solve this problem, new users will choose the low cost of blockchain especially BSC or TRX blockchain. Although Ethereum doesn't repair the old one, ETH 2.0 already launched after that transaction cost must be low.

True, i already move to EOS platform recently, its a quite confuse to create wallet there but after that all the transactions is easy, cheap, and fast.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
May 29, 2021, 02:34:25 PM
In fact, I do not agree with the title you have used here. How can we say that the Ethereum is going to die as it has recorded the All-Time-High price just a few days ago? It is true that due to the high gas fees, its attractiveness has been reduced but that does not mean the end of this wonderful asset is getting closer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 29, 2021, 02:12:04 PM
I am also long term Supporter of Ethereum and I am sure Ethereum will never die. Ethereum is growing very fast and it's fees has decreased not full but decreased. I hope Ethereum V2 will decrease all the fee and will bring new investors. As ethereum is 2nd no big crypto in market so it can't die.
Activity: 560
May 29, 2021, 01:54:59 PM
Currently, almost the average obstacle that exists in the Ethereum network system is the high cost of gas to carry out various transactions, and now many investors and new project developers are starting to switch to the BSC network, because the transaction fees are relatively small compared to the fees charged by the Ethereum network. .
For now, I still have a few coins using the ETH network that are constrained by the high price fee gas
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
May 29, 2021, 01:33:15 PM
I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

I think the first time Ethereum crashes was due to the development of Eth v2. Although Eth v2 is not yet running, it has affected existing network systems. Apart from that, swap users are increasing every day. Of course we know that swap users use the Ethereum network and incur high gas costs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 29, 2021, 01:27:03 PM
Never.
Its the 2nd biggest token in the world.
So its gonna die never atleast untill something really manipulative happens to btc.
So its better to hodle.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 23, 2021, 07:31:48 PM
Currently ethereum 2.0 is being worked on by the developers, if this is not resolved soon some will switch to using others. The problem that users complain about is that the gas is too high when many transactions use the ether network, this is not very good. If it says ether is going to die it's too early to say it happened.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 23, 2021, 04:14:30 PM
It won't. The development is continuing and it's one of the biggest communities.
It's also near to fixing some of its issues.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-23/ethereum-closes-in-on-long-sought-fix-to-cut-energy-use-over-99
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 23, 2021, 03:59:59 PM
I really believe eth will never die, shifting investors from eth to another altcoin is just an alternative, no one really removes eth from their asset list, when eth has completely finished with the problem of high gas costs, for sure eth will again be the first choice.
Suddenly none of the altcoins will die, but those altcoins don't pump suddenly. If Ethereum doesn't solve this problem, new users will choose the low cost of blockchain especially BSC or TRX blockchain. Although Ethereum doesn't repair the old one, ETH 2.0 already launched after that transaction cost must be low.

You said it exactly what I strongly believe in that Ethereum Network will gradually lose Business and in fact I can see Huge number of New projects on BSC, Tron Solana and Polka Dot network. There is till hope that Ethereum 2.0 can bring out some improvement in Transaction speed but this is yet to be seen.
Pages:
Jump to: