Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum going to Die? - page 38. (Read 19640 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 24, 2020, 04:26:48 PM
I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion
I'm also a huge fan of Ethereum and I know lately it has not been easy to move Ethereum around or even swap erco20 tokens, due to the high transaction fees, but I still don't think that's going to make Ethereum become unpopular in the next few months, there's no way that's going to happen, remember the Ethereum 2.0 will soon be launched and it's expected to solve this current high transaction fees, so let's see if truly it can tackle this problem.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
November 24, 2020, 03:33:57 PM
This is what I don't see happening even in 10years to come, ethereum is currently the second rated coin on coinmarketcap, how can you predict such a huge project with a very large community will die anytime soon? For me, is definitely and unrealistic assumption.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
2+1=3
November 24, 2020, 12:48:54 AM
I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.
I see it is dying in its success right now, obviously eth has a huge position in this market, I think it will be hard to change because of the competitors that are in this market.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
November 23, 2020, 10:30:18 PM
Regarding the current high, Ethereum is proving that it has large investors and institutions at its side, making its visibility and demand great.
Ethereum as the altcoin that has the largest market cap after bitcoin, many investors as well as the community that supports ethereum and believe that ethereum is a coin that will replace bitcoin one day,
and ETH 2.0 will prove to cryptocurrency enthusiasts if ethereum is able to become better and worthy of being reckoned with in the future.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
November 23, 2020, 09:11:38 PM
Regarding the current high, Ethereum is proving that it has large investors and institutions at its side, making its visibility and demand great. It's no wonder that with the advancement of the Ethereum market it can return at the same price from the end of 2017 to the beginning of 2018. As we can see in the comments above, Ethereum is one of the best altcoins and is proving it with its updates and price Marketplace.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
November 23, 2020, 06:15:36 PM
I've been monitoring Ethereum since 2016, and it performs the best compared to other altcoins. Moreover, this year many
DeFi projects are using the Ethereum network, this will also increase the popularity of Ethereum. Then related to Ethereum
fees, which are getting more expensive only temporarily, because I'm sure the Ethereum development team will fix it. That's
why I don't believe the Ethereum will die soon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
November 23, 2020, 06:11:00 PM
I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

you should remember if ethereum die, a lot of project will be die too, because a lot of project created on ethereum network right ?
and your reason is not a good reason buddy,
by the way in my opinion its better for you to prepare for the next movements on ethereum price by collect more ethereum now

I totally agree with your opinion and highly respect your thought that lot of project are Ethereum network dependent and that is main reason of network congestion/overloading that is leading to huge Gas fee. Please also have a look on new projects like Polka dot and XTZ they provide better features with higher transaction speed. I may be wrong but they will gradually share business of Ethereum.

I have high hopes that Buterin's team are already looking at this problem in their network.
I don't think they are not doing anything to address this issue.
And yes, there are a lot of projects, quality ones that are still on eth network, so I don't think they will die anytime soon.
Very far from it as they are about to unleash their eth 2.0. We don't know what improvements are waiting for us when this network is finally established.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
November 23, 2020, 06:03:52 PM
Ethereum Coin is quite popular with other Coin.  So if ethereum die the other coin will die first.  Don't compare stupid things with a project company because if you think about it you are now at a developmental lagging point.  High transaction costs due to the bull market so that the network is stuck.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 23, 2020, 05:38:15 PM
I am a long term supporter  of Ethereum and  know that it is the most trusted network to create smart contracts but the kind of Huge fees for withdrawal and swapping of tokens, we have to nowadays due to slow network or congestion , is going to make it unpopular coin in coming months and other networks like, Binance, EOS, Polka Dot may take its place . The issue with Ethereum is that its developers are trying to scale running Blockchain which is like repairing a car while driving.

you should remember if ethereum die, a lot of project will be die too, because a lot of project created on ethereum network right ?
by the way in my opinion its better for you to prepare for the next movements on ethereum price by collect more ethereum now

I totally agree with your opinion and highly respect your thought that lot of project are Ethereum network dependent and that is main reason of network congestion/overloading that is leading to huge Gas fee. Please also have a look on new projects like Polka dot and XTZ they provide better features with higher transaction speed. I may be wrong but they will gradually share business of Ethereum.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 23, 2020, 04:51:15 PM

Activity: 616
November 23, 2020, 04:45:19 PM
Best coin ever to hold now is Ethereum. And to be sincere, hence blockchain is existing, so long as Cryptocurrency is in existence, Ethereum will never die at all. And glad ETH is doing extremely well this period and everyone is happy. The moon is massive. I am.a holder and am really happy with ETH move.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
November 23, 2020, 04:27:06 PM
Ethereum is one of the best altcoin compared to dozens of other altcoin. Just because the fees has increased, I don't think it will make it die and not be used again. The increase in the price of Ethereum is one sign that this asset is still in demand by traders and investors. This platform has been used a lot for a long time and is still quite good. What makes the OP doubt that ethereum is one of the best altcoin so far, is it just the fees?

This is another reason why Ethereum won't be a failed project for very long.

In addition to smart contracts, Ethereum’s blockchain is able to host other cryptocurrencies, called “tokens,” through the use of its ERC-20 compatibility standard. In fact, this has been the most common use for the ETH platform so far: to date, more than 280,000 ERC-20-compliant tokens have been launched. Over 40 of these make the top-100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, for example, USDT, LINK and BNB.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
November 23, 2020, 04:22:07 PM
The potential of ethereum can't be denied, investors and whales don't just buy ethereum for nothing sake, to me Ethereum is still very undervalued right now, developers still use erc20 for new projects more than other smart contract projects, why? The interest in ethereum blockchain can't be compared to any so high gas fee isn't an excuse to stop using ethereum

Ethereum is the pace setter of smart contracts and the most trusted and efficient smart contract platform at the moment. In as much as I don't like the fact that transaction fee is high comparatively (compared to other blockchains with smart contract like TRON and BSC), it's still the most used. Countless projects have built on ETHEREUM blockchain and still building, ETH 2.0 is gaining massive traction even before official release. Holding ETH long term to me is a wise decision.
Activity: 1092
November 23, 2020, 04:00:20 PM

if you look the price of ethereum now, do you see some reason that will make ethereum going to die ?
because even a lot of project claimed better than ethereum, but i don't think all the project you mentioned above will replace ethereum my friend
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 23, 2020, 03:57:05 PM
It would not likely to happen, looking how bitcoin is bulling right now ethereum also joins the hype and bulling. It has survive through all these years and keep thriving so it wont die just like a bubble. it has well establish foundation and earn the title king of all altcoins.

I would not call it the hype — Ethereum had to do up even earlier. Nevertheless, it will be better to hold this altcoin. Soon it will be I hope 800 USD!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 21, 2020, 02:30:31 AM
Since the  pandemic could not make Ethereum die during the process, show it will still improve despite it reduce when bitcoin was rising in the market which was making bitcoin investors to make a good profit from their trade in the market. During the pandemic Ethereum network was causing many investors to lose profit just because the network was not too stable for them to make a good profit from their Investment.
Since we enter pandemic, altcoin and Ethereum where reducing in the market which was causing some traders to start experience network failure in the market. Bitcoin is still rising which is causing other cryptocurrencies to reduce in the exchange market, that is making their investors to make a good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 21, 2020, 02:21:45 AM
The potential of ethereum can't be denied, investors and whales don't just buy ethereum for nothing sake, to me Ethereum is still very undervalued right now, developers still use erc20 for new projects more than other smart contract projects, why? The interest in ethereum blockchain can't be compared to any so high gas fee isn't an excuse to stop using ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 21, 2020, 02:09:48 AM
Huge fee and congestion on Ethereum network can't stop people and developers from using ethereum or choosing ethereum over other smart contract, in crypto space old is always gold, developers still prefers ethereum because every smart contract ideas started from ethereum that's why it's the king of every altcoins
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 21, 2020, 12:36:05 AM
I believe many years or even more decades that ethereum will still here in the cryptocurrency because you will see it is potential coin.
Im not negative about what happening to the ethereum now but we need to see the bright side of what happen because it rising it's value.
Even ethereum have issues or problems Im still believe to this coin and I will support still because I know it's capability.
Activity: 1344
November 21, 2020, 12:28:56 AM
ethereum will never die but now ethereum is addressing something quite a price development and that increase is a better starting point how ethereum prices have gone up now and some of their competitors have made different innovations polka dots will become ethereum competitors in the future that will make quite a difference if ethereum did not develop ETH 2.0.
Pages:
Jump to: