Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 12. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:50:15 AM
ethereum is good for long term investment and also i do believe that it has greater potential to for the future and can bring you profits and lastly there are more future project that need ethereum and also platform and use the smart contracts for it as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
November 21, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
I think the Ethereum as a longterm investment would be an option. Ethereum has a huge potential, current and in the future. Unfortunately, Viktor Buterin has recently announced that he will completely leave Ethereum. But I think that Ethereum will continue to develop anyway.
Activity: 257
November 21, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
Well, no doubt Ethereum is one of the best altcoins it is very promising and has better technology so it is a good decision for holding Eth for next 5-10 years. In this long run, you will have different types of experience which would be helpful for your next investment. So need not to delay just take action.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 07:59:57 AM
Ethereum is still one of the best currency that we can trust in a long term investment as this can rise to beyond our expectation with the adoption of smart contract as this can boost the ETH price in the future. Buying today is a good opportunity while the price is cheaper.

Ethereum's outcome is undoubtly visionize with people's positiveness, and currently been resembled by many which its price is on dip. Thus, many negative FUD that scattered along with cryptocurrency, still many believe and acknowledge this asset with a bright future. Somehow, our emotions can trigger to delieberate mistakes that can lead us to get loses. At some point, ethereum is one of the best asset for long term, which can lead us to gain wealthy in easy way. And will definitely applaud enormously by the hope and optimism with people's motivation.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2018, 06:57:36 AM
Ethereum is still one of the best currency that we can trust in a long term investment as this can rise to beyond our expectation with the adoption of smart contract as this can boost the ETH price in the future. Buying today is a good opportunity while the price is cheaper.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
November 11, 2018, 04:21:06 PM
Is etherium good for long term? - it doesn't matter because it is NOT better than Bitcoin for long term.
if you are willing to buy a coin with such a huge capitalization why wouldn't you just buy Bitcoin?
Activity: 294
November 11, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

For such a period of investment, I would choose more promising coins or tokens. I think bitcoin in 5-10 years will become very expensive, and UTN tokens will grow hundreds of times. Therefore, I would not choose Ethereum for such a long storage. Hardware wallets will cope with the task of storage for so many years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:52:37 PM
Ethereum project it`s the most promising project which provides smart-contacts. Also, a lot of ICO works on the ERC20 framework. I think Ethereum - it`s a perfect decision for a long-term investment.
Activity: 378
November 11, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

without a doubt this ETHEREUM is still a good currency for long term investment as this could rise above your expectation in the future. Yeah it's a best idea to store it in your hardware wallet since your planning in a long term.
Activity: 602
November 10, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
Since I came to the crypto market, I constantly change my opinion depending on the situation on the market, now I think that it’s a great time to invest in ethereum, they will soon have an update that will affect the price.
I would like to see the cryptocurrency market in a completely different form, so that etherium influenced the whole process of cryptocurrency pricing. Today, Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market, and it seems to me that this is a very bad situation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 10, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
Even though today many people have doubted ETH because of the current decline in ETH prices.
but I still believe that ETH is a very worthy coin for long-term investment
and I am sure that next year ETH prices will increase.

Right. Same here bud. XRP many times and sometimes BCH went number two but they didn't really lasted long. Ethereum is still looking solid in the second spot and who knows long term might even be at the top most.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 11:31:34 AM
Since it is one of the Nadi varieties that will bring us positive results for long term according to other varieties, I agree with you that this may be a long-term durability.
Activity: 336
November 10, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
Since I came to the crypto market, I constantly change my opinion depending on the situation on the market, now I think that it’s a great time to invest in ethereum, they will soon have an update that will affect the price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
Even though today many people have doubted ETH because of the current decline in ETH prices.
but I still believe that ETH is a very worthy coin for long-term investment
and I am sure that next year ETH prices will increase.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
In my opinion, ETH will definitely be good for long-term investment of investors. Because it is a potential Altcoins and just behind Bitcoin, buying ETH to keep long-term is excellent now because ETH will Up and coming back to the price that it has achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
Of course, Ethereum is very good for long-term investment. We can see that Ethereum is the number two coin after Bitcoin. And Ethereum always stands next to Bitcoin, so Ethereum is always profitable and increasingly popular. But to keep Ethereum in 5 years, of course, you have to have patience. I'm sure the future of Ethereum is very good.

Probably, now, it is the best altcoin for holding. The price of it is very low, and if you buy Ethereum, in two years you can make good money. Naturally, you have to invest a lot.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 08, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
I believe that Ethereum has a great potential for growth and long-term investment will be reasonable. By long-term I mean one or two years. We will see a hard fork and I hope they will be engaged in scaling.
By investing in ETH, I think we should hold them until the end of 2019, because their value is very low and we can say they are still falling below the current $ 200 price, do not expect. high by the end of 2018, this will not happen, bullrun will not come so early.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 07, 2018, 10:44:23 PM
Ethereum deserves to be a long-term investment because being a coin that is very important for crypto especially ethereum-based tokens, I am sure that ethereum prices will continue to rise due to fixed stocks while usage continues to increase.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 07, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
I still believe that Ethereum still has a big future. The market just crashed but does not mean the development , the team , project still in balance.

I'm also sure that ethereum's future will continue to improve, this is what makes me hold and buy ethereum even more, ethereum has great prospects and opportunities to skyrocket because of the many high-value smart contracts.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 08:38:31 PM
Despite the many doubts that prevail about the future of ethereum at this time, I am still convinced that ethereum is one of the most solid and reliable platforms in the crypto universe, however I think the best option of all is bitcoin, and in a distant second place is ethereum. Although I am currently prioritizing the investment in bitcoins more than in any other cryptocurrency, of course investing some capital in ethereum is essential for those who like diversification as a valid way to spread risks in this volatile market.
Pages:
Jump to: