Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 15. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
After a fall as painful as the one experienced throughout this year, I think that all those who believe in everything that the ethereum project implies should be truly enthusiastic about the possibility of buying ethers at a price as low as the current one, despite the FUD that many are spreading to discredit ethereum. Therefore, despite the fact that I see in bitcoin a safer investment in the long term, it seems to me that at this moment ethereum offers a greater potential for profitability in the medium term.
Activity: 129
October 12, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
Yes. The Ethereum is very good for the long-term. Personally, I believe ETH. The ETH has a great future. It is very worth investment method in at the current time. We know the BTC is the greatest investment method in the crypto world. That's true. But, I saw a lot of people are making investments under the ETH. Actually, I have made many investments under the ETH. My idea is, ETH is very good for the long-term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
October 12, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
today i made my last investment for the year 2018. now the prices of ethereum, Bitcoin and the other Coins can rise again. I can't see the red color anymore. It's time for a long phase of green to come
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
yes you can. ethereum is good coin which has been used by many tokens. its smart contract so fucking amazing
it's a good decision if you are patience to hold it
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

I think yes! ETH in my opinion is a good investment. If you plan to invest in ETH for a long-term, then it will bring you great profits. ETH is in second place after Bitcoin by capitalization. This is a well-established and strong token.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
In my opinion, ETH is top 2 in crytocurrency market. But you know it's belong to technology when POW change to POS. I guess hold for long term is good idea. But when POS is officially.

each person's thoughts vary, so depending on what they think they are. but for me eth is indeed better kept long term. because the time is not right to sell. because the price is experiencing a continuous decline.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
October 12, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

I probably more for just the same exposure of any coin, because it is a long process and very profitable, but of course profitable is not always, it can also fail, so be careful.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
Technologies will evolve. Advanced versions are and will be launched.  Ethereum provides a lot of control and helps to build contracts. However, it is still not bulletproof. The community is working on Ethereum technology advancement to POS. I believe it is good for long term. However, holding for long-term totally depends on your risk appetite and things are ever changing.

maybe what you say can be a reality because of the expectations of the investors themselves along with the development of the times and technology to make crypto currencies will develop even though no one can know the future development
Activity: 392
October 10, 2018, 07:44:50 PM
If you are not already convinced on ethereum's total market cap, how its blockchain is so popular among other ICOs around, then i think you should made up your mind now. Investing in ethereum is really good because ethereum is obviously has a good and bright future and is a good investment for long term.
Activity: 644
October 10, 2018, 07:11:08 PM
No, ETH is not good for long, if you opt for long-term campaign should choose BTC, because this coin will be the safest for you, because the BTC is the king of the crypto market, and the big giants They are also holding BTC

yes compared to Bitcoin, of course, ethereum is still below it for the potential for long-term investment, but when compared to other altcoins, I think only in ethereum, which potentially will be able to raise prices again and give a lot of profit if we invest in the long term.

I think ethereum is the second potential coin after Bitcoin for the problem of long-term investment choices, both coins are very mandatory to save if you want to have savings in assets in the future.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 10, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
No, ETH is not good for long, if you opt for long-term campaign should choose BTC, because this coin will be the safest for you, because the BTC is the king of the crypto market, and the big giants They are also holding BTC
Activity: 126
October 10, 2018, 02:08:34 PM
Ethereum still remains the most used smart contract platform and even though things are changing with lots of competition popping up, that does not mean ethereum have lost its value entirely or the investors have backed up on it totally.It is just market, things like this happen and that is what we say when we talk about volatility and by now everyone should have understood that the fact that Ethereum got this way far down,  does not mean it still cannot recover in the long run. No one knows the future, so however it is, present value does not determine the future market.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
I'm sure that ethereum has always been a favorite coin so it can get big profits someday, now is the ideal time to buy because we can get big profits later this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
Most likely this coin will go up, because it is a strong and promising project. At the moment, this project is experiencing difficulties due to the large number of fraudulent ICO.
ETH is indeed a coin which until now has become a coin which is still very potential because now the price of ethereum itself is indeed increasingly being used by many parties as their ico platform
Activity: 116
October 09, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
I think that Yes, at least because Ethereum is the 2nd most popular among the leaders of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 09, 2018, 04:30:11 PM
Most likely this coin will go up, because it is a strong and promising project. At the moment, this project is experiencing difficulties due to the large number of fraudulent ICO.
Activity: 490
October 09, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
It's definitely the right choice.I'm going this way.Ethereum is really an opportunity coin for the future.
this is practically the only coin that I can trust all my funds invested in ethereum. But today all the same indicators are very weak, Although beneficial for buying coins.
Activity: 266
October 09, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
Ethereum was and remains one of the most promising coins on the market, and in such a period it will definitely show excellent X's. I believe that in a shorter period ethereum will show excellent profits and now start buying it a little
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
It's definitely the right choice.I'm going this way.Ethereum is really an opportunity coin for the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
October 09, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

i think - yes,
becouse so many good project is coming on ethereum blockchain, for example - world bank, european bank, and so many really business is going on ethereum blockchain. and its all about green light for ETH future good price. ETH is besc big cryptocurrency for long term
Pages:
Jump to: