Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 13. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 07, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
I still believe that Ethereum still has a big future. The market just crashed but does not mean the development , the team , project still in balance.

Right, there's no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve, now is a better time to buy ethereum because I'm sure that December prices will reach at least $ 500, and today prices have risen by more than 4% or to $ 225.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

I think you can trust, but you also need to watch how the coin develops, whether work is being done on it and how people treat it. And so a good coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
I believe that Ethereum has a great potential for growth and long-term investment will be reasonable. By long-term I mean one or two years. We will see a hard fork and I hope they will be engaged in scaling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
I still believe that Ethereum still has a big future. The market just crashed but does not mean the development , the team , project still in balance.
It is not easy for electronic money to collapse, in my opinion, nowadays, electronic money is growing and spreading, and soon they will become popular and only they will bring us stable and income earning. high, and anyone can participate in this electronic money
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
I wrote that I did not believe in ethereum, and not so long ago I bought a large amount of it. Still, with the growth of the market, there will be a demand for crypto projects, and for ethereum, respectively.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
Activity: 336
November 03, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
Now I am not sure that ethereum is the best investment for long-term investments. At the crypto market, there was less ICO, and the price of ethereum immediately fell, and no one knows what will happen next.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
Of course, Ethereum is very good for long-term investment. We can see that Ethereum is the number two coin after Bitcoin. And Ethereum always stands next to Bitcoin, so Ethereum is always profitable and increasingly popular. But to keep Ethereum in 5 years, of course, you have to have patience. I'm sure the future of Ethereum is very good.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 02:30:29 AM
I don't know about the other coins how potential they are but ETH has very huge potential in the market which has great ability to increase it's price suddenly. ETH developments are still continuing and it has the most active blockchain community with the things they are doing definitely there is a huge chance for ETH to increase the price. Holding long-term is the best choice for ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 03, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
Ethereum seems to no longer be able to bring us great returns, because Ethereum's main sales channel (ICO market) is facing difficulties, which is very bad!
A lot of ERC20 tokens that follow Ethereum are worthless junk, they make a huge bubble, and now the bubble is bursting soon,When we see that these bubbles are disappearing one day, Ethereum will get a healthier development, and I am looking forward to such a benign market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 03, 2018, 01:04:48 AM
very good if you keep eth in a long time.
you will get a lot of profits by saving eth, because eth is ranked 2nd in coinmarketcap
If you now invest and hold, choose BCH, this coin is quite stable and potential, generally calm BCH coin, few people mentioned in the money market so I see the growth rate They are pretty ok, it's a good coin for us to invest.
Did you say invest in crap coin that called BCH? Lol that was a joke. Ethereum has a better potential compared to the crap coin like bitcoin cash. It's complete shitcoin. It's a fork coin and if you hold it and you will not get any benefit from your coin dude.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 08:43:03 PM
I think that it is an absolutely amazing option to hold long-term. But that should be real long-term which is like 2-3 years at least, many forget what real long-term is exactly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
November 02, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin if we make a long-term investment, this is because there are hundreds of tokens that use the ethereum platform so that ethereum usage continues to increase.

That is right and even active ICOs including scam ICOs are almost using the Ethereum platform, IMO. Most of alt coins listed in the market are using the Ethereum platform too so that means the adaption of the smart contract blockchain is overwhelming which is why Ethereum is really a good long term crypto investment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
November 02, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

I would bet that ethereum is one of the best cryptos for long term investment and holding. Its market value have been negatively affected by the downtrend scenario at this moment but keep in mind that ethereum is having a large community of users which would be its biggest advantage particularly with the demand that would be the key for its market value to fully recover out of the continuous dumps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 06:33:30 PM
you will get a lot of profits by saving eth, because eth is ranked 2nd in coinmarketcap
If you now invest and hold, choose BCH, this coin is quite stable and potential, generally calm BCH coin, few people mentioned in the money market so I see the growth rate They are pretty ok, it's a good coin for us to invest.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 02, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
Ethereum is the number two coin and still the most used platform for the ICO projects. It should be good to hold though nobody knows about 5-10 years in future.
The erc 20 platform is very cheap and easy to create, so most ICO projects choose ETH as the main coin to buy the tokens, and after they collect the eth they sold the ETH at a low price so the price ETH is constantly going down. That is why the price of ETH is declining. I think it will take a few years to grow again
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

I do not know what to say to you. I think that if you buy it at the current price, then something can win. But if you bought it long ago at last year’s price, I don’t know if you will earn anything. Of course, I believe that ETH will grow in the future, but I’m not sure how it was before.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 22, 2018, 11:52:58 PM
Ethereum is the number two coin and still the most used platform for the ICO projects. It should be good to hold though nobody knows about 5-10 years in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
I think it is appropriate that ethereum is one coin for the long term and gives a lot of profit for us , because I'm sure ethereum is one coin that will replace BTC in the future , and I myself have save ,some ethereum that I have for the long term
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 22, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: