Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 17. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 30, 2018, 12:32:46 PM
It is the best coins for long term after bitcoins of course. Ethereum is stable and show good rasing during this year. So invest and don't waste your time!
Indeed ethereum is a good coin for long-term investments after bitcoin,
but if I speak ethereum right now I think the condition is unstable,
so hopefully ethereum at the end of the year can recover soon
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
It is the best coins for long term after bitcoins of course. Ethereum is stable and show good rasing during this year. So invest and don't waste your time!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 30, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
The purpose of ethereum is for longterm and you can still hold ethereum upto 5 years if you wabt but 10 is very long and we don't know if the ethereum still alive or dead. But I believe ethereum is really worth it to holf or keep for few many years to make big profitonce it will become the king of all cryotocoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
it is reliable one and if you want to earn the highest long term investment and have the potential to get more profits after tyhe bitcoin to get more revenue out of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
Some people say that ethereum is not good and it can only use inICO's. But for me ethereum is one of the best coin to hold. And I believe that this crypto will he better as the time pass-by

indeed, remember the ATH value? i'm sure we're gonna see it again soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 03:36:27 AM
Some people say that ethereum is not good and it can only use inICO's. But for me ethereum is one of the best coin to hold. And I believe that this crypto will he better as the time pass-by
If this coin is not good it will not be used as basis of coin value in ico, also at the current situation all coin in the market are decreasing its value that is why done judge this one of the best coin in the market because it is following bitcoin that gives profit in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
Yes I really agree with what you say ethereum is the best coin to hold,
especially with the current ethereum condition which is going down, it would be better to keep holding it,
and the most important thing is to keep following the progress so that it is clearer
Activity: 532
September 29, 2018, 06:27:30 PM
Activity: 579
September 29, 2018, 06:00:15 PM
You can prefer ledger wallet and If you choose buy and hold your ethereums for long term this is good choice. On addition you can buy top10 of cryptocurrency. If you ask me what coins are good for buying now, I just tell Bitcoin Ethereum and Litecoin because these coins will see the rising firstly instead of altcoins.
in any case, it makes sense to invest today in the top ten ranking coins. definitely can not focus on Bitcoin and the etherium only, because you have to use the chance to buy cheap coins in full measure.
of course Today is a good chance to buy coins, but the fact is that you still need to correctly determine the prospects for this or that coin in the future to make your choice for investment.
if the coin is on the exchanges and there are in the top ten ranking, then these coins will definitely have prospects and real opportunities.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
You can prefer ledger wallet and If you choose buy and hold your ethereums for long term this is good choice. On addition you can buy top10 of cryptocurrency. If you ask me what coins are good for buying now, I just tell Bitcoin Ethereum and Litecoin because these coins will see the rising firstly instead of altcoins.
in any case, it makes sense to invest today in the top ten ranking coins. definitely can not focus on Bitcoin and the etherium only, because you have to use the chance to buy cheap coins in full measure.
of course Today is a good chance to buy coins, but the fact is that you still need to correctly determine the prospects for this or that coin in the future to make your choice for investment.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 29, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
Friends, I do not think that investing in ETH is a good idea. Look at Vitalik, only carefully. You want to give him your money for storage. Yes, it was beautiful with him, in the beginning. But now this project is jammed with garbage, as well as the blockade ETH itself, which increases with insane speed. ETH ceased to be what I would invest my money in.

ain't so bad as it may seem. anyway, the prospects are good and there is a good future for eth.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
September 29, 2018, 04:16:45 PM
It is certainly amazing for the long term, maybe it is even better than BTC for long term this year, I won't be surprised if it will go up to 2-3k$.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 29, 2018, 03:13:57 PM
ETH is indeed a good long-term investment and now I think eth is experiencing a price decline and if we invest it will certainly get a lot of profits
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
It is the best coin for long-term holding in my opinion, it has unlimited potential to develop still.
Activity: 532
September 29, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
yes I think you can believe with ethereum because ethereum is a good coin and many other coins based on ethereum prices so that if you invest in the ehtereum for the long term it will still be profitable
it is convincing to me that more than 90% of all ico companies produce tokens on the erc20 platform. of course this in turn positively affects the pricing of the etherium.
Activity: 392
September 29, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
yes I think you can believe with ethereum because ethereum is a good coin and many other coins based on ethereum prices so that if you invest in the ehtereum for the long term it will still be profitable
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 08:53:54 AM
In general, everything in the long term can be profitable Enough that we need to make a careful strategy So we can see the benefits of strategies made.
Activity: 518
September 29, 2018, 08:29:40 AM
Definitely! Just imagine how much it can grow if such companies promote it as Microsoft IBM JPMorgan and other most significant in the world. I think he has the strongest potential.

Yes, it is created to hold it for long. Now, you can be on time to buy ETH as it is not very expensive. The longer you wait, the higher the chances that it will grow are.
Pages:
Jump to: