Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 21. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
If you see cryptocurrency in the future, then, of course, ETH will be for you for long term investments. You can use a cold purse, just be more attentive, don't lose it in 10 years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 12:57:40 AM
ethereum since the beginning of a few years ago is very suitable to be used as a long term. maybe now ethereum is in a low position but we can still be confident and optimistic if ethereum will continue to be in the best position and potentially for the long term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 12:38:27 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

if you believe it means you are sure that what you are going to do is because investing in crypto currencies is the main capital of confidence and patience because in the future no one can know for sure the price or value of the currency
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

Ethereum is for long term, If you hold it 5-10years you will earn more profit
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 10:05:53 PM
of course yes,
and tbh, ethereum is used  by many people or company morethan btc, #imo
cause many serious project which give product are not spent their time to develop own chain,
they prefer use erc20 token for simple currency, fast, free, and wont cost a lot
Activity: 476
September 19, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
Today etherium is not rather stable. I have a little this coin, but still I will not buy it, to me it will be enough. Too long I will not hold it too.
For now, ethereum prices are not stable,
but if I may suggest better now we buy,
because the price is cheap so it's better to buy it
Activity: 144
September 19, 2018, 02:51:14 PM
Turnover Strategies i think the long-term strategy is quite long but the profits are great. And ETH is worth the money we keep for a long time. Compared to 2017 ETH price is now too different. So i thought it was an opportunity for me to take it to make a great miracle in this crypto world.
Activity: 168
September 19, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
I think this is the best choice after bitcoin on the market. Even if we see that market is red and price of ethereum is down we know that in the end of the year it will bacj it's position and price will grow again!
Activity: 152
September 19, 2018, 08:07:15 AM
I think ethereum is a good coin and will continue to grow and of course if you hold it for a long period of 5-10 years then you will definitely get profit because ethereum prices will definitely go up too
But from what you are sure that the prices of this coin will grow so long (5-10 years) It is very long period and we do not know whether there will be a coin in the top ten or not. Development does not stand still, many new coins are issued. some will be able perhaps to take the place of eth.
Activity: 119
September 19, 2018, 07:52:12 AM
Today etherium is not rather stable. I have a little this coin, but still I will not buy it, to me it will be enough. Too long I will not hold it too.
Activity: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
Can serve as well, and Vice versa bad, because the coin also does not reach much in terms of price and development of the coin, and probably too early to talk about its future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
Yes, definately you can hold ETH for long period of time because ETH is one of the most reliable future coins. If you will hold ETh for long period if will definately give to good ROI but you have to be patient. Cryptocurrency is high volatile so during this tenure prices of ETH may fluctuate drastically. So during this tenure if prices of ETH goes upward, you may earn good amount in short period of time by selling the coin. I would suggest try to invest 2-3 different alt coins to minimize the risk tolerance.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 19, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
I think ethereum is a good coin and will continue to grow and of course if you hold it for a long period of 5-10 years then you will definitely get profit because ethereum prices will definitely go up too
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Bitcoin was born in 2008 and so far the price of Bitcoin has increased dramatically. So your investment in ETH for the long term of about 5 years is extremely good and i think at that price ETH will probably reach $ 10,000 because we do not know how it will change tomorrow.
It is difficult for ETH to reach the $ 10,000 price because the market is still downtrend and it is difficult to determine the long-term goal. I believe that if you keep your ETH, the chances of making a profit are very good but be careful as the market is very dangerous and the chances of earning a profit are very low.
Activity: 314
September 19, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
Bitcoin was born in 2008 and so far the price of Bitcoin has increased dramatically. So your investment in ETH for the long term of about 5 years is extremely good and i think at that price ETH will probably reach $ 10,000 because we do not know how it will change tomorrow.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
Eth somehow manage to change the game in crypto world, lot's of new tokens being created everyday. As of now just buy some etherium to low price and holding it. We know etherium for now was in low price but we believe on etherium as always.So in my opinion, Ethereum is good for long term. In any wallet you choose remember to backup your private keys very important
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 19, 2018, 05:25:08 AM
From the current market situation, Ethereum does not seem to be suitable for long-term holding, because it has faced many competitors, and these competitors are cheaper and their products are also excellent!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

if you already know all the risks that will be gained in investing with crypto currencies I think you must have confidence and patience in these investments for future prices no one can know for sure
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
September 19, 2018, 01:54:18 AM
If you're going to invest five years. this will be a very good investment. however, it can see new summits in 5 years.

you must set a goal for yourself. you should sell it when it reaches the target. otherwise there will be fluctuations, do not be negatively affected.
This sounds easy, but it actually difficult to do. Making an investment for a very long time needs a big amount of money. If we come up with a little, the waiting for the years is such as waste. Human is easy to get panic. However, you can change your perspective by doing this. Put the investment bit by bit. Whenever the price drop, buy it until you reach the goal of your investment. Then stop and wait.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 01:17:10 AM
I don't prefer investing in Ethereum or any other altcoin for long term but if I'll do so in the near future, maybe on pesobit and waves only. ETH and any other altcoin investment of mine will still be for short term, of course as others have mentioned too already, it is because most alt coins don't succeed. So trading it for short term is a better way to earn profit (just my opinion).
Pages:
Jump to: