Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 22. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 01:12:09 AM
If you believe in Eth than invest your money into Eth. If not then don't invest in it. Do you like any special coin? if you have to buy those coins because now the price is very low. Eth price is low now and personally, I think its good time to invest in this coin.Ether is undervalued now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 01:03:58 AM
Yes, we can trust ethereum for long term. Ethereum is now very popular in cryptocurrency and it has a big potential so it would be a good decision holding eth for long term. I would like to suggest that everytime that the market is low, you buy eth if you have enough to pay because it has a bright future you can earn big profit by investing in it.
I myself also believe that ethereum is good for long-term investments,
ethereum still has ethereum 2.0 updates, maybe this will be a big thing for ETH price movements

eth is a good coin second to bitcoin since eth also a coin that is essential in the market because of its platform so dont hesitate to invest to this coin. ETH and BTC are the coins that is best for todays investment.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 18, 2018, 11:50:21 PM
For me eth is good for holding it has a bright future but also there are new eth forks that are also worth investing in like einc.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
For me, there is always good for long-term investment behind Ethereum there is good development team. Due fake ICO's many people sold their ETH for short-term profit but in due time the piece of ETH will increase in the coming days.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:54:43 PM
Yes, we can trust ethereum for long term. Ethereum is now very popular in cryptocurrency and it has a big potential so it would be a good decision holding eth for long term. I would like to suggest that everytime that the market is low, you buy eth if you have enough to pay because it has a bright future you can earn big profit by investing in it.
I myself also believe that ethereum is good for long-term investments,
ethereum still has ethereum 2.0 updates, maybe this will be a big thing for ETH price movements
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 09:16:19 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
I think that ETH is not a good coin for long time but BTC, BTC is the king of the cipher market and is extremely valuable coin so if you hold them for long time will be good opportunity for we

I think on the contrary, bitcoin is a coin that is too old to make it difficult to be profitable, the biggest opportunity for profit is certainly to invest altcoins like ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 18, 2018, 08:28:55 PM
Etherium is the second most ranked coin so should be good for long term. It is still the most preferred platform for ICOs and also the preferred currency for ICOs.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 18, 2018, 07:55:18 PM
Speaking of ethereum I think it's good for long-term investment,
because in my opinion ethereum's future is promising and bright
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
September 18, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
If you're going to invest five years. this will be a very good investment. however, it can see new summits in 5 years.

you must set a goal for yourself. you should sell it when it reaches the target. otherwise there will be fluctuations, do not be negatively affected.
Activity: 111
September 18, 2018, 05:09:09 PM
Personally I do not trust the etherium project on so many to buy a coin for 5-10 years. It is a lot of, the project already has defects which they meanwhile did not eliminate. And think what will be for such long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 18, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
of course, even though the price is currently deteriorating but I still believe that ethereum will rise and grow better than before, ethereum is a very good project and is very trusted in cryptocurrency so ehereum has a good future which is suitable for long term investments.
I agree with what you say even though currently ethereum prices are down but I am still confident in ethereum,
and I think the ethereum price will recover soon, the most important thing is we have to be patient first to wait for it
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 18, 2018, 09:14:06 AM
of course, even though the price is currently deteriorating but I still believe that ethereum will rise and grow better than before, ethereum is a very good project and is very trusted in cryptocurrency so ehereum has a good future which is suitable for long term investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
I think that ETH is not a good coin for long time but BTC, BTC is the king of the cipher market and is extremely valuable coin so if you hold them for long time will be good opportunity for we
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
Ethereum is interesting in terms of low fees for transactions, but the decision should be made only after a thorough analysis of the market and processing the opinions of leading crypto analysts.
Activity: 476
September 15, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
ETH is still a good coin. And I think now is a good time to buy this coin. I believe that the developers of this project will be able to arouse the interest of investors in their project.
Speaking of ethereum I don't think we need to doubt it anymore,
and what you say is true when this is the right time to buy,
because currently ethereum prices are still cheap so use this time to buy so that later you won't regret it
Activity: 128
September 15, 2018, 06:46:34 PM
I would not do it. 5-10 years it is a lot of. Here even for the year ahead it is difficult to foresee the prices for cryptocurrency and whether she will survive in general.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 15, 2018, 03:48:22 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?
Yes, ETH project is a very good one and I think it will be successful or like you see it, it is already. But the price is right now very undervalued.

You can store ETH in many wallets, because it's accepted largely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
ETH is still a good coin. And I think now is a good time to buy this coin. I believe that the developers of this project will be able to arouse the interest of investors in their project.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
Sure, and don't doubt ethereum potential. ethereum will stay in crypto, and it's great to make ethereum as an investment in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: