Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 24. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:22:53 PM
It's a long period ... I'm sure that such an investment can bring you a big profit in case of a new wave of interest to the crypto
Activity: 337
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
SEC suspends trading in bitcoin and ethereum-related products over ETF confusion.
all eth holders want ETF, after ETF market will recover. we only wait for ETF

full link : - https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/10/sec-suspends-trading-in-cryptocurrency-products-over-etf-confusion.html

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

As for me, it is actually a coin which is good for a long-term hold. I have been holding and having ethereum for a series of long-term hold. I guess that it is best for us to trade when the prices are high. If we'll sell during this dip, we might just lose our ethereum.
I don't think we need to doubt ethereum because the coin is good for long-term investment,
and I am very confident that if we have ethereum and invest it in the long term maybe we will make a big profit
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 08, 2018, 12:01:03 PM
It is very appropriate if ethereum is stored for a long time, because ethereum is a coin that is sought after by many large investors
Well, blockchain technology behind the Ethereum development is quite remarkable thereby making it a good option to hold for long term. The coin is having an incredible amount of potential, so one must have to be patient for some time till the coin unleashes its true potential...
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

As for me, it is actually a coin which is good for a long-term hold. I have been holding and having ethereum for a series of long-term hold. I guess that it is best for us to trade when the prices are high. If we'll sell during this dip, we might just lose our ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
September 08, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
In my opinion, the eth good for medium long term (not higher than one year hold). Market changes so fast and many people can not to resist from selling all  crypto in sometimes.
Activity: 123
September 07, 2018, 08:06:38 PM
It is very appropriate if ethereum is stored for a long time, because ethereum is a coin that is sought after by many large investors
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

I was thinking about the ethereum that, I can have increible profits with this great coin. Although I still think like that, ethereum is giving more stress to its investors. But if you want to try your chance by a long term investment, you might make good profit.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 06:38:39 PM
Of course, because of the technology owned by this company, it will remain afloat for a long time, so if you need a reliable investment in the future it is in Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
Take eth as a long term and look forward to it is always better to wait for it and wait for it to win nice money. then you will gain a lot
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 06, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Etherium is very good for long term, will be around much longer than most of the ICOs piggy backing its platform
It seems to me that for today it is necessary to invest in rating coins and only in the long term. In any case, we do not expect a near-term recovery of the market.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 06, 2018, 03:00:26 PM
Etherium is very good for long term, will be around much longer than most of the ICOs piggy backing its platform
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
September 06, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
I think cryptocurrency including ethereum is not suitable for long-term investment, my reason is because cryptocurrency has high volatility, so prices can change at any time and for any amount, if used as a long-term investment, there is a considerable risk of loss. So I prefer to make cryptocurrency a short-term investment.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
It is a good choice for investing to ethereum. It is the most stable coin among others and I think it will be like that! I know that eth is our future so I would buy some more if I have more money)
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 02, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
It's just the most ideal coin for a long investment, I try to buy more and hold, I wait until the price grows more and more in the future!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 01, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
In my opinion, in general, all cryptocurrency is not suitable to be a long-term investment, as we know, cryptocurrency has a high level of volatility, there is no regulation that regulates it, thus making cryptocurrency prices rise or fall at any time and for any amount, so it is very risky to be made long-term investment, and more likely to get profit if used as a short-term investment.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
September 01, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is a profitable and promising project. I think it has a great user potential and this potential can has a positive effect on its future. And also, I think hardware wallets are the best wallet options.
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
of course eth is good for a long investment. many ico used the ethereum blockchain to create their projects. and there are more and more. therefore ethereum will still be one of the best tokens on the market in two or three years. i am 100% convinced of this
And soon they will be introduced sharding that of course will raise the price so that for a long time this is a very good investment. but I think that while it is worth the wait with the purchase as the price will drop again...
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 31, 2018, 02:11:34 PM
of course eth is good for a long investment. many ico used the ethereum blockchain to create their projects. and there are more and more. therefore ethereum will still be one of the best tokens on the market in two or three years. i am 100% convinced of this
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Yes, in my opinion, ethereum along with bitcoin is the best long-term investment. I have a sad experience in holding several coins and hoping for a bigger profit, and now they cost nothing. So I really regret that I decided to make long-term investments like those ones.
Pages:
Jump to: