Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 25. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 30, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
Yes, I think ETH is a good penny for a long time, so I always choose ETH to hold, the moment is right to buy, but be patient waiting for the market recovery. come back.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:24:54 PM
Yes, that's a good coin for you to hold on to, in the future, if you sell ETH it's a big mistake. I think they will recover by the end of this year

The longer you hold Etrhereum now, the bigger the chances that it will gain a lot are. Do not sell this altcoin and do not listen to these fortune-tellers that predict the alt's fall.
Indeed, for the time being we better keep holding it,
because then the possibility of profit that we will get will be big,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each
Activity: 546
August 29, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
Yes, that's a good coin for you to hold on to, in the future, if you sell ETH it's a big mistake. I think they will recover by the end of this year

The longer you hold Etrhereum now, the bigger the chances that it will gain a lot are. Do not sell this altcoin and do not listen to these fortune-tellers that predict the alt's fall.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 29, 2018, 12:14:25 AM
i think ethereum is perfect for a long-term investment. i myself have been holding ethereum since january 2016 and am very satisfied with the price. and if the price rises to $1000 by 2020 it would be super
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
August 29, 2018, 12:08:20 AM
absolutely, in that period of investment you planned to put your money, etherum will be my main option too beside bitcoin. i think for very long term period investment we need more secure and valuable coin rather than any other coin we have in cryptocurrency, sinve the market are very volatile, selecting very good coin are the main requirement.
If it's 5 years or 10 years on even longer, that would be good. As known in the chart history there's still a possibility to rise for ethereum. And maybe we can't see it in a short term, but I think it's different for long term investment. So it's okay to do long term by putting believe in ethereum.
Activity: 644
August 28, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
Even though there is scam many people will start buying it because the community has kept a lot of faith in ETH blockchain. Now it is facing some problem in order to regain the price but surely the price of ETH will increase in the market without any problem.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 10:03:45 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

you will be very lucky if you keep it for a long time, because ethereum is very sought after by big investors, because eth is the parent of the new crypto
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
Well knowing Ethereum and the projects, system and currencies based thatbis based in it, No doubt that it is a good investment but ni matter how good of a olan your are it will all depend on how the market plays. I think yiu willesrn a lot by investing short term and taking advantage of tye high and lows.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 07:48:09 PM
Based on the current  forecasts, a long-term increase can be expected when you buy ETH, the price prognosis for Five years is about 1200 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue you are expecting is around 300 percent. Not bat, take note that this can change depending on the market.

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
I believe eth and the ecosystem it created will be here for a long term but 10 years is a lot.Think about the smartphones.10 years ago they were not here.Cellphones were.Ericsson and nokia were giant companies.Still they are here but they are not the way they were.I believe eth will be here but a lot of new and improved projects will be more valuable.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

5-10 Years  it is  unpredictable  in  any  kind of  invest , don't be silly  asking about  10yrs long  invest please.

For  Now  ETH is a great invest , but not only  ETH ....   BTC ,DASH   and  a  few  others .  Can give  nice  maybe even  Huge  profit  within  15-20 Months.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 28, 2018, 09:47:51 AM
don't underestimate ethereum because of his fall, because we can't know the future. there are many successful projects that use the ethereum platform, I think the developers have considered the reason they use the ethereum platform and if ethereum has no future, it's clear that developers will not use the ethereum platform. so I conclude that ethereum is a valuable asset in the future and I have no doubt holding it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
it is not so logical to make plans for such a long term in such markets, it is important to keep track of the medium and short span even when the beautiful profit is achieved.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 28, 2018, 08:53:06 AM
absolutely, in that period of investment you planned to put your money, etherum will be my main option too beside bitcoin. i think for very long term period investment we need more secure and valuable coin rather than any other coin we have in cryptocurrency, sinve the market are very volatile, selecting very good coin are the main requirement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

of course, ethereum deserves to be trusted to be an investment of 5 to 10 years that will come according to your plan.
talking about hardware wallet between ledger or trezor both of them are good wallet hardware.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
An interesting topic is ether oil. Oil is how to understand the tasty ether. Yes, I agree with this expression. It is too early to sell it, you need to keep it. After some time, it will show itself in all its glory. With the expression skolsky and it is necessary to merge it I do not agree at all.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
A great idea now to open a position and buy eth I think that in 2020 it will be 10 000 $
Activity: 238
August 27, 2018, 03:58:02 AM
I think that ETH is one of the best investment assets in which you can invest your money. You made the right choice
Activity: 574
August 27, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
Yes, you can trust the Ethereum because from my experience it's very profitable. Ethereum coin is very interesting and has enormous potential. And the Ethereum is a very nice platform and many of the ICO that uses this platform.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 27, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

If you can be really patient and wait for years, I think your chance to have a great profit can rise with ethereum. But do not forget that, it can rise or can go down, you should be ready for everything.
Pages:
Jump to: