Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 27. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 09:52:13 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Ethereum is one of the best project in crypto industry, and widely accepted currency, and as you can see almost all of the tokens out there used the ethereum blockchain, and or ERC 20 based tokens and concept, so i bet this is by far, one of the most recommended cryptocurrency to buy, next to bitcoin, i just hope you can make a study before investing to any cryptocurrency out there, because a lot of tokens and coins are promising at first and in the long run, they were abandoned and slightly die.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

yes, ETH is best coin for long term, i think have more and more hide pottential. and for me ETH have best team, which working allday with new and new partners.
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 25, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
I am more cautious about Ethereum now. New technologies are constantly emerging. It is necessary to follow it well and make a long-term investment.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
August 25, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
of course, for us ethereum is also a good way we hold in the long run, because the journey is also a long thing, because we will also get more profits,
For me if i need to pick any coin from this market etherum is one of the best picks that we could make, its price and future is that good that i think noone should be scared.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

I think thats a good idea. You should go for that.
Activity: 272
August 25, 2018, 06:57:48 AM
of course, for us ethereum is also a good way we hold in the long run, because the journey is also a long thing, because we will also get more profits,
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

Yes, ethereum is a very good and potential coin for hold on long term because it has good technology, strong and professional team members and it is also a promising coin. If you buy ethereum now at low price and hold for this period, it would yield very huge profit because the price would probably have multiplied by then. These hardware wallets are also very good and reliable to store coins.
Activity: 63
August 25, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

i think you can
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
August 25, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
Looking at the price movement now and more and more people are interested in ETH, yes I agree ETH is very worth it for investment long like what you said before. Until now ETH is still in second place in the crypto currency market and has the second market cap in crypto currency. For wallet, I agree if you use wallet hardware because it will be safe, it's just that you have to save it properly, don't lose it.
Activity: 83
August 25, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
I don't agree with your point of view. Your investment method will make you bankrupt. Ethereum is overrated, and it has many strong rivals, ADA, NEO, EOS, which may surpass it in the future.
Activity: 66
August 24, 2018, 12:58:56 PM
For companies giants is an opportunity to attract a large flow of investment, and for little-known corporations is an opportunity to make themselves more famous, such as Ripple.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
Still I think that concerning - really long-term investments, now while the market in correction that time all to buy - well certainly who can afford to invest in a crypt in general...
Activity: 350
August 18, 2018, 10:03:36 AM
what about the forecasts and in general about ETH then personally my opinion that this is the same pillar as the BTC itself - in time, of course, that there will be a new but both will live and keep some of the leading positions .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
I disagree, I think only bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment. Other coins may change with the times. But bitcoin is not.
Activity: 92
August 18, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
If you plan to hold Ethereum coins for a long time (5-10 years), then it may disappoint you because its current price is falling sharply and its customers are being dispersed by other competitors!
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

Since ethereum is one of the top coins in cryptocurrency ,  I think ethereum is one of the best coins when it comes to long term investment because there's always a guaranteed profits when you invest in top coins especially in long term .
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
August 18, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
I think yes, ethereum is good investment for long term, I'm holding ethereum %10 of my portfolio. Second good investment is Neo to my mind, it can increase like ethereum at the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
Yes ethereum for me is good coin for long term investment good for 5-10 years and i suggest to use hardware wallet like ledger nano for you to avoid hackers to hack your account
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 14, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
I don't think the current Ethereum is suitable for long-term holdings, because this year's 3.0 blockchain has been listed, and there are other outstanding competitors who are distracting Ethereum customers!
Activity: 546
August 14, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
Yes, I think, this is the strongest and most influential penny on the market, if we hold on to it for a long time then it is a very good thing for us.

Yes, I agree: Ethereum is the strongest altcoin and you can hold it to get high returns with time. I will only disagree with the author of the post - do not hold it for 5-10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: