Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 30. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
I thought it was very nice and the Ethereum for 5 to 10 years will still be growing. And of course the more the fore there will be an awful lot of big companies in cooperation with the project then eject crypto ICO. And this will make the industry more and more investors come in and then the price of coins will continue to rise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
I hope that the market will go up and the ether will become a very expensive coin. After all, this is a very strong project that needs investment at the moment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
Yes, definitely in the long term, the ether will cost good money,and there is a tendency to the fact that in the future when the crypto world will switch to these technologies,we will see very different prices not only for the crypt,but for the whole market as a whole,we are waiting for great comparisons!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
Intelligent contracts have practical implications for people. ETH is the first electronic money for people to know smart contracts. Many projects choose ETH technology as the basis for development. Community, ETH market grows day by day ... So ETH has been very good. That also means that its value will increase over time. Long-term investment ETH is a wise decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Ethereum coins are excellent for long-term use. You will not lose if you hold Ethereum for 5-10 years. Because I believe the price of Ethereum every year will always increase.
in any case, even if the etherium reach last year's level, it will be a very successful investment. Hurry to use today's chance to buy the etherium at a cheap price. But according to all forecasts, prices will be even more than 1500 dollars.
in general, the last time sounded quite promising predictions from the etherium team. I am inclined to trust them, and I also hope for good prices for the etherium.
Activity: 350
July 27, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Ethereum coins are excellent for long-term use. You will not lose if you hold Ethereum for 5-10 years. Because I believe the price of Ethereum every year will always increase.
in any case, even if the etherium reach last year's level, it will be a very successful investment. Hurry to use today's chance to buy the etherium at a cheap price. But according to all forecasts, prices will be even more than 1500 dollars.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 27, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
Yes, I think Ethereum will be the best choice for long-term investment. It is a good time to invest in it now, because its price is very low, and I believe that waiting for the market to recover will give you a good return.
Activity: 537
July 27, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
I think that it is just amazing for that aim because only in future people will know the real power of ETH, I believe that it will be crypto number 1.
I completely agree with you! Choosing a long-term investment strategy with this coin, you will accurately save and multiply your capital!
Activity: 936
July 27, 2018, 01:55:35 PM
I believe that Ethereum is great for long-term investment. Moreover you can buy it pretty cheap right now, considering what the price was just few months ago. It has a lot of potential in it. I am, myself, not planning on holding for so long, I think I`ll sell it in 2 years or so.
but maybe if you do a hold in 2 years it will be too long though ethereum is nice to be used as a long hold option. maybe you can trade with ethereum in order to always get profit every time. but hold ethereum for the long term will reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 161
July 27, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
I believe that Ethereum is great for long-term investment. Moreover you can buy it pretty cheap right now, considering what the price was just few months ago. It has a lot of potential in it. I am, myself, not planning on holding for so long, I think I`ll sell it in 2 years or so.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

5-10 years is quite too long for you to hold ethereum but its a nice choice after all I can see that there is a potential that ethereum price will go up even there are many crypto that is like ethereum but still like bitcoin ethereum is strong and many people will still chose it .
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
Ethereum is ideal for long term investment. Ethereum is good in the long run. actually buy ethereum in short-term investment. ethereum has a large market volume and is open to development. I plan to keep my ethereum investment for at least 5 years. I will not regret it.

I like your enthusiasm. It is addictive, especially when is supported by a real facts. And the facts are that Ethereum is wonderful long-term investing option.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
I think that it is just amazing for that aim because only in future people will know the real power of ETH, I believe that it will be crypto number 1.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 25, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
Ethereum is ideal for long term investment. Ethereum is good in the long run. actually buy ethereum in short-term investment. ethereum has a large market volume and is open to development. I plan to keep my ethereum investment for at least 5 years. I will not regret it.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 01:54:20 AM
Ethereum is good for long term investment.Now the price of ethereum is reduced to $453.So let's hold it now.I think ethereum's price will reach $10000 in the next ten years.Using the ledger hard ware wallet is safe.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 01:30:31 AM
It is rated as one of the top currencies, sedindeed only to bitcoin. With it's current market cap and use cases, it is worth investing long-term.
The crypto sphere is constantly changing with improvements being made to current projects, always be on the know when hodling long-term.
Activity: 459
July 23, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

It was a very long time and I support your decision. ETH is a very developed altcoin, they develop a lot of different business fields. Their employees are great at working at their full potential to outstrip the opponents behind them.
The price of ETH now is really very low. This is the opportunity to buy and hold in 2-3 years.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

I think there's alot of options that you could hold aiming for long term returns, you could get some better options like NEO, EOS, cardano or even bitcoin itself, those are expected to grow alot in the years ahead.
Activity: 45
July 23, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

I assure you that if you hold ETH for 5-10 years they will give you high profits. In the future they will go to the moon. If so, use a hardware wallet, which will secure your ETH
Pages:
Jump to: