Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 34. (Read 100749 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
I think it is, Ethereum is one of the best coins there are in the market, the technological advancement the coin has gone through overtime is simply amazing as it gone through alot of transition in the recent past, the coin is one of the most efficient coins there are currently when it comes to transactions, both cost wise and speed. its also capable of supporting ICO launch on its platform this will enhance its market cap and hence value in future therefore making it an ideal investment in the long run
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 03:05:05 PM
Of course, this is one of the most top-end and best projects for today, I believe that it will grow to 2k $
Activity: 101
July 18, 2018, 03:01:00 PM
I think it's good for long term because Etherium it's top 2 cryptocurrency. I recommend you hold you tokens on metamask or myetherwallet
Activity: 70
July 18, 2018, 02:52:26 PM
I advise you to take the etherium in longevity. I'll also buy myself some more of this coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Ethereum depends on other characteristic indicators. The ethereum is directly dependent on how successful its competitors are, which are based on its platform of startup blockages, some of which are already on the market, as well as those that are only declared and are in the testing phase.
Activity: 280
July 18, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

It is one of the most used coins and in my opinion it won't be down for about 5 years, even if a better technology shows up. But 10 years is too optimistic.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 01:01:51 PM
Ethereum is the best crypto for long term because the developer of this is visible unlike bitcoin is still unknown but a very good crypto indeed, you can keep your eth for long terms and good thing will also happen to you then, don't lose hope and trust to you holding.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
You can try to do it holding it for a very long time but for me it’s not ideal to hold it for that long. Because it’s not like bitcoin that can sustain the changes and drop of coins in the cruptocurrency world ethereum is really doing good but it’s not stable to invest to in a long term. Many ICOs is using ethereum as platform so I think you can hold it for atleast a year
Activity: 8
July 18, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
Eth might not be for long term, as we new technology evolve everyday. ETH is just a matter of time.
Activity: 467
July 18, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
I think the ethereum is good enough to be a long-term investment, let alone see what's been listed in january 2018, it's likely to exceed that number in 1 or 2 years later
Activity: 29
July 18, 2018, 12:50:56 PM
It is good to take long term investment in ethereum because this is the next big thing on bitcoin that has potential to grow it's prices in just short period of time, aside for that this is the top listed coin that has a chances to diminished fiat.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
July 16, 2018, 03:20:33 PM
Eth is a good coin to hold for long term investment but i would not choose it because of huge total supply 100M+ which put eth in overvalued coins seats so it would be better to go with low supply coins supported by :
 - Good active development team
 - smart applied technology on the blockchain .
 - undervalued price .

Activity: 357
Merit: 130
July 16, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
I think so. I like keeping Ethereum for quite a long time and I think that it is not in vain. I have earned some money and do not plan to withdraw my cryptocurrency yet
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Bitcoin I think is more promising, though altcoin comes with all its sophistication. You have to accept the fact that bitcoin has prevailed for years and is in charge of the crypto market. So, I still believe bitcoin will be stronger in the future. However, all as an investor.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Of course yes, Currently ethereum is suitable for long term investment.And also you can use  Ledger Nano S - This is one of the best secure wallet to store your Ethereum.The Ledger Nano S hardware wallet is one of the more secure ways to store your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and other altcoins. You can use the device to authenticate all transactions, which helps to mitigate the risk of your crypto being stolen from the wallet.
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 08:51:26 AM
I think this is one of the best coins for long term investment. I bought a few coins and am ready to wait for a few years
Activity: 12
July 16, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

5-10 years is too much time. If you bought it in 2017 you can hold 3 years. Because more interesting projects come every month  like quark, wan. So 5-10 is not a goof decision. In my opinion
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
July 16, 2018, 03:09:21 AM
100% Yes, ethereum is good for long-term investment, it was the second bitcoin. After 5 years, the price below you will not see Undecided
Activity: 430
July 16, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
At present, the encryption market has been developing faster and faster since ETH, and the market value of the whole market has increased a lot.
Activity: 40
July 16, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
Ethereum is an extraordinary potential that is exceptionally intriguing, yet ensure you comprehend the dangers that exist.

never purchase Ethereum with every one of your belonging. Ethereum is more unpredictable (Ether esteems can rise and fall in a short space or time) than different monetary forms, and albeit now the estimation of Ether is more steady, Ether will without a doubt encounter numerous unstable minutes later on.
Pages:
Jump to: