Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 32. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
Believe it or not to the Ethereum project, depends on you. How do you see the Ethereum project then there will be an answer.
I believe in the Ethereum project.
if I am very confident about Ethereum, Ethereum is the best Altcoin and now ETH is the most widely used coin by ICO project, so I am very sure the future of Ethereum is very bright and suitable for long term investment.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:42:44 AM
The ico has not decreased because of the Ethereum drop. The number of ico in the first quarter of 2018 is the whole of last year. So Ethereum is still the best investment option for altcoin.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
Of course, you can trust the Ethereum Project.
Ethereum is a great coin and I'm sure in the future Ethereum will be a strong coin.
Currently, there are many platforms developed based on Ethereum, therefore it will cause transactions to occur on Ethereum.
I suggest you use myetherwallet as your ethereum wallet because this wallet is very good to use.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 02:35:24 AM
In my own perspective, ethereum has been consistent in the market for these past year they may have a time that it may up and goes down but still ethereum been progressing well and been popular even more I think it is a good idea to hold it for long-term being second below bitcoin is not that bad it is really a good investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 23, 2018, 02:33:45 AM
Ethereum has always been good for long-term investment, if you are planning to hold in between two to five years then it would be the best option for you. Some crypto experts believe that ethereum is a very promising project and it is a matter of time that it would prove its worth some time in future.
Activity: 120
July 23, 2018, 02:29:20 AM
Yes, I think long-term investment in Ethereum is a very good choice, because Ethereum has very good development prospects, I believe that it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so invest in it and patiently hold it, the future You will get a lot of wealth.
Activity: 107
July 23, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
Truly ofcourse, you can trust ethereum in light of the fact that we as a whole realize that it is a standout amongst the most well known here in the discussion. And furthermore yes you can utilize it for long haul.
Activity: 658
July 23, 2018, 02:25:20 AM
Believe it or not to the Ethereum project, depends on you. How do you see the Ethereum project then there will be an answer.
I believe in the Ethereum project.
Activity: 308
July 23, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
Etherium is one the most influencial altcoin in crypto in which it raised more than a half of a numbers of altcoins. Through ERC20 smart contract, many of now altcoins existed and they have already been competing the market draft. It will be more interesting for the coming years so it is a good idea for everyone to be with Etherium today because it is already proven by the past years, how much more in the future?
Activity: 462
July 23, 2018, 02:03:13 AM
It sure does! Ethereum long term holding will make you rich if you hold till price of ethereum become very high if which it will! Those that bought ethereum at ten dollars and waited until 2017 are millionaires right now.
Activity: 130
July 23, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
You are a smart person, and supporting Ethereum is definitely a wise choice. Ethereum has intelligent artificial technology, which is the future trend. Most of the altcoins are based on the ERC20. Most icos are raised through Ethereum.
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 01:49:11 AM
Innovations will advance. Propelled variants are and will be propelled. Ethereum gives a considerable measure of control and fabricates contracts. Be that as it may, it is as yet not impenetrable. The people group is taking a shot at Ethereum innovation headway to POS. I trust it is useful for long haul. Be that as it may, holding for long haul thoroughly relies upon your hazard craving and things are regularly evolving.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 22, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
yeahh  i  think  one  of the best  coins is etherium  and one  of the reason  is its stability  and i think also that and i can say it is one of the best coins ever.
Activity: 373
July 22, 2018, 04:08:00 PM
I think ethereum is very good for long term investment. Because ethereum itself has a great potential compared to other altcoins I think. And also ethereum has great popularity and become a strong altcoins that will last for long term. That's my opinion
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
eth is good for at least for one year later we should change the decision as per the market conditions 5 to 10 years is long-term to think about
Activity: 448
July 22, 2018, 08:15:17 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

If that kind of time you will hold etherium i think you can realy trust etherium because so many people bilieve in this coin and he has a very huge community already arount the world. Even me and some of my friend are holding etherium also for a long term trading.

ETH is one of the best coins for long-term holding. It has a good dev team, many supporters, strong community, so very safe for holding ETH, you don't have to worry your money will be gone one day.

yes it is true etherium is very good for long-term investment.
besides its excellent platform, etherium is also very popular
and also Etherium is good for both long term or short term investment
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
If you have a goal for a long - term investment, then this choice of coins is a great investment option . ETH-this is the second coin in popularity and confidence in the future, that income will definitely be and will not lose
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
July 22, 2018, 07:40:32 AM
Ethereum proved to be a good investment instrument in the long run last year. People who bought Ethereum in early 2017 and preferred long-term investment earned very good money. support the ICO industry with some of your money and watch the growth of the market.
Activity: 275
July 22, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
if you really trust the air, why not. That's why many projects now trust the air. etherium is a good crypto currency, and it has great opportunities in the future.
Activity: 27
July 22, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

If that kind of time you will hold etherium i think you can realy trust etherium because so many people bilieve in this coin and he has a very huge community already arount the world. Even me and some of my friend are holding etherium also for a long term trading.

ETH is one of the best coins for long-term holding. It has a good dev team, many supporters, strong community, so very safe for holding ETH, you don't have to worry your money will be gone one day.
Pages:
Jump to: