Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 83. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
Very definite eth good for long term because eth has many supporter, almost all project using their platform besides that Eth is also mining coin so have good prospect for future. I am very trusted with eth because i see eth has a strong system and can not be destroyed.
Remember wallstreet analisys said that ethereum can be considered as the promising investment too. it has a lot of members on its EEA. and many improvement will come soon to compete with VISA. this will be absolutely throwing ethereum price to the moon in the future.,
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

certainly can, but I am not sure in the next 5-10 years.
maybe you can try it. I have never targeted investing for as long as you say. and for wallet problems, hardware can be the best reference to hold long term.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
We even don't know what will be in 1 year. SEC and government regulation can kill ICO industry that we know today and it will hit the Ethereum price.

And yes, you have to use hardware wallets for storing your assets. It is better to pay more at once and be in safety than lose money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:34:25 AM
definitely, we can trust this coin"ETHEREUM" and your plan that to hold it 5 -10 years, if this happen you gonna earn a huge profit. So you need to do what you have plan.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 01, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
Very definite eth good for long term because eth has many supporter, almost all project using their platform besides that Eth is also mining coin so have good prospect for future. I am very trusted with eth because i see eth has a strong system and can not be destroyed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
Ethereum can be trusted, Your making a right decision, holding it for 5-10 years that would make you a rich with that long term of holding.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

you can use ledger to store ethereum and it is highly recommended if you hold it for long enough, for good ethereum problem for long term or not? nobody knows, we just argue and use the analysis to see a bit about the growth of crypto later, ethereum is a great crypto so I think investing in it is quite convincing.
Activity: 588
June 01, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
Yes, I think that in the long term, ETH is a very good asset for investing, so I would really advise investing in ETH because we all already know the developer who is not afraid to show the face.
Activity: 9
June 01, 2018, 09:25:14 AM
ETH should be perfect for long term hold. With the level of competition they face right now they can't affor to relax and will constantly improve their product and the price of ETH should go up as well. Strong competition is good for the market and the users themselves and in our opinion you should buy ETH, EOS , NEO and whatever more you feel like and wait for them to stretch each other to their limits.
Activity: 170
June 01, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
Yes eth is good for long term because it is one of the most valuable coin in this crypto.we know that eth price is unstable but i believe eth has a good team and development and eth will hit 1k again as soon as possible. You can buy eth before the price is go way up. I already bought my own.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
Definitely the best crypto investment in my opinion, because of this ethereum are being used by many project and ICOs as their base platform. I think this ETH could bring some good change to our world like with the payment system or the others.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
June 01, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
Much as I agree that holding coins for the long term is good, I always want to be very realistic.

There is a seeming expectation on the mind of many. That of prices of cryptos surpassing the 2017 highs. Now, here are some revealing stats: At this time, ETH has appreciated 184436.98% above the ICO price of $0.311. The price corresponding to this is $573.91.

To me, the expectation of the further increase in price is very slim. Note that compared to this price, ETH high at $1,200 at the peak of 2017 high.

As the adoption of cryptocurrency as a mainstream currency continues, it is apparent that prices will begin to stabilize. The swings of volatility will not be very wide again.

It is also said that miners make most profit when the price of ETH is between $500 - $800.

My advice; hold but do not be expectant that the value will soar as much as you would want.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 09:12:12 AM
yes, I think so, ethereum good for long term, because ethereum is getting popular. many new ICOs are using the ethereum platform. it means that ethereum will become more popular when many use it. so now it's time to buy ethereum as much as the price is low as the moment. you can use any wallet support ethereum.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
I think that the ether is a very worthy contender for the first place in the list of all crypto-currencies. I think that one day he will be able to press and bitcoin
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

99% member saying :- yes etherium is good project and good for long term
I seems like i have to believe blindly on them because no one answered with some logic or no base of saying yes or no
I am newbie here wanted to learn
I am still in confusion
Please reply me with some quality post which show how etherium good for long term
It's not the thing that if any project is in good working condition now then it will also perform good in future
Please give me some solid answer
I hope someone understand me and help me
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 09:04:36 AM
Ethereum adoption with devs, enterprise, merchants, in app/game currencies... Is experiencing rapid growth. Not to mention the core protocol maturing rapidly and under much more focused leadership. The voices behind ethereum speak about changing society and paradigm shifts. Ethereum is the future, so just invest in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 01, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
Ethereum is one of the top crypto currencies in the market. Its use-case is also attractive to many investors from corporations, financial industry, healthcare, telecommunications, financial, etc. 5-10 years is really the goal for long term investment. You shouldn't just keep it, but, continue to accumulate as much as you can.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
Yes, ethereum is good for long term because now it's price is low and i believe that it's price will increase after some time. So, buy it now and hold on until it's price higher.
It is currently the right time to buy ethereum,
because now the price of coin coins including ethereum is decreasing,
so if we buy now and hold it until the price goes up then the profit we get will be great
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
June 01, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
Eth is one of the best long ter mholds in my opinion. I'm positive it will break the 3k range later this year, eth does the most transactions as well, more then any other crypto.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 01, 2018, 08:54:26 AM
Eth is one of the best coins for long term hodl, I have been holding eth for a year now and despite of the ups and down price I still managed to make profit during its peaked price.

I set a target value when to take profit and although it takes time it didnt failed me to gain enough. Thus dont hesitate to invest in eth since it is one of the well-established coin existing out there.
Pages:
Jump to: