Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 81. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
How much for you is a long term? Cause I don't think this that it's 2-3 years for ETH. At least 10 years or more I suppose. It's already top 2th crypto
I think 10 years is too long, ideally is a maximum of 3 years, everyone can not wait to wait if long, I prefer that ethereum is a very profitable coin and of course time is a very important consideration.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
I think we can hold Ethereum for a long time. After all, Ethereum has made great progress. It is believed that technology will wait for greater expansion. Especially if the fragmentation technique is successful. It will greatly increase the transaction speed of Ethereum and reduce transaction costs.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
Ethereum is one of best of the best crypto currency that has been made even it will go drop its rank on the market we know all of its feature and we can prove it how good it is to us and to other crypto user to put a lot of faith on ethereum because we will not depend on something that doesnt have potential and can rise itself to be a good coin in the future. and after many days and years ethereum done a lot of accomplishment and succesful in the world of crypto and showing how good he is thats why many crypto users investing a lot of ethereum and keeping it for a long time because they believe on it and trust it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:53:27 AM
Many still support ICOs and there are still many projects that will launch soon, so it is better to hold etherium long term. Advanced versions will be launched.  Ethereum provides a lot of control and helps to build contracts. However, it is still not bulletproof. The community is working on Ethereum technology advancement to POS. I believe it is good for long term. However, holding for long-term totally depends on your risk appetite and things are ever changing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
For long term, why don't we choose coin with low price and it's able to increase 10 times or more by searching their technology, team. You know, if we just believe in it alone, it's not enough. ETH for 5 years is OK after all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
June 01, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
As long as alive  ICO's and smartcontracts , Ethereum will live and feel great. Despite the large number of competitors that have appeared  over the past year, technically even better , Ethereum is still more credible, as already proven and proven option. 1200-1500$  - easy in this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:43:55 AM
I believe that the etherium project can be trusted. This is a fairly strong project and the price should grow with time. However, now the bulk of the ICO is being conducted on the blockade of the etherium.
Activity: 364
June 01, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
Basing on the price movement of ethereum, yes i believe that ethereum is best for long term investment just like bitcoin. And have you ever notice that ethereum never fail to be on the second top under bitcoin all the time? Definitely, all those people who also invest in ethereum will be rich someday. I just can’t imagine how may people who believe and trust ethereum will become rich in the near future.
Activity: 91
June 01, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Yes I think It is true. Ethereum is good for long term. Because It is the future currecy, I believe It will exist for along years.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
How much for you is a long term? Cause I don't think this that it's 2-3 years for ETH. At least 10 years or more I suppose. It's already top 2th crypto
Activity: 83
June 01, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
long-term investment is a very appropriate choice especially if you intend to hold for 5-10 years, I strongly support if your choice is ethereum because ethereum in my opinion has a great potential and gives you many advantages
Activity: 228
June 01, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
So far Ethereum development is very fast even with the support of various ICOs that use Ethereum wallets and plaforms is certainly a positive thing for the future of Ethereum and i think it is very appropriate to hold ETH for a long time because of the potential of ETH that keeps increasing with time and increasing population of ETH users
And storing ETH in hardware wallet is certainly very good when compared to Web wallet
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 01, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Investing in eth is a definitely a good choice because it has still room to grow and almost all ico's platform are based with eth's platform. Eth being considered next to btc is enough excuse on why eth is a good alt to inves into.
Activity: 574
June 01, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

I don't know about 5 to 10 years span but I think you wouldn't need to go that long to encounter mooning with ethereum and actually manage to gain profit specially if you buy and start to invest now that its value is pretty low. I use a ledger to store my ethereum and so far there has been no problem.
Activity: 420
June 01, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
Yes of course, we have seen the good things done ethereum to crypto world as of now. Many Ico is launching bearing their blockchain from ethereum smart contracts. Ethereum is very useful crypto coin nowadays. It is better to get hold of this coin for a longer term. Surely this price will massively increase soon. And is you are asking if its safe in a hardware wallet, then I recommend storing ethereum on it, since its the most secured wallet so far.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 10:52:39 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coins for long-term investment. She has the best blockchain protocol. And sooner or later I think it will overtake even BTC. So I would personally trust to Ethereum.
Activity: 560
June 01, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
I think that the Ethereum is not the best coin for fast profits, but it is a reliable cryptocurrency and investments in the Ethereum are among the lowest risk in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 448
June 01, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
Yes it is actually one of the few coin that I believe for long term because it has a strong fundamental and a working platform already compared to other crypto. I do recommend people to hold it for some years and it is even better if you have hardware wallet like nano ledger or trezor as you don't have to worry about the security of your ethereum.
Activity: 616
June 01, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

of course I can even recommend it because maybe if you memeganngnya in a long time the price will be very expensive compared to the current price just do not be too ambitious to put all your money to invest because the risk of failure of course high
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
June 01, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
if we take into account the statistics for the last few years, there is no cryptocurrency more promising than Ethereum. he grew up very well
Pages:
Jump to: