Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 78. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
Ethereum is the 2nd best cryptocurrency and the best altcoin. You can hold ETH if you want to. I just think that 5-10 yrs is too long. Just make sure to monitor the price from time to time.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
I believe Ethereum is a very good coin for long term. It is a very promising coin. Asides bitcoin, my next coin still remains Ethereum. Plus, the fact that the price is very low at the moment makes it a very great option to consider when it comes to doing a long term investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
June 03, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Ethereum has excellent potential, and it will be less than 5 years. If you choose ethereum investment for 5-10 years, nobody knows because it will be difficult to predict it.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
Yes Ethereum has huge potential to grow and it has very good team and oppurtunity to increase more and more. One can invest Ethereum blindly.
Activity: 17
June 03, 2018, 02:26:41 PM
yes it is most reliable one and so as to earn the highest long term investment and has the potential to get more profits after tyhe bitcoin to get more revenue out of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
June 03, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
I believe so. ethereum is well suited for long-term investments. He's still the most reliable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 03, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
You can trust the etherium. But what will be in 5-10 years, no one knows. It is better to divide your investment into parts and invest in several coins. So you will reduce the risk.
Definitely it's a yes for me,  it is good to take long term investment of ethereum because this coin has a potential to regulates higher prices that next to bitcoin.And also it is affordable right now to buy due to the dump of price.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 01:33:33 PM
You can trust the etherium. But what will be in 5-10 years, no one knows. It is better to divide your investment into parts and invest in several coins. So you will reduce the risk.
Activity: 136
June 03, 2018, 01:23:18 PM
Ethereum is very good coin for long term holding and you can invest in Ethereum at this time because it's value is very low. You can safeguard your coins with hardware wallet and you can choose any of one between Trazoe or Ledger Nano.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
June 03, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
In my opinion, ETH is top 2 in crytocurrency market. But you know it's belong to technology when POW change to POS. I guess hold for long term is good idea. But when POS is officially.
Looking at the present moment though, it still would have a chance in the long run. I understand the fact that it is not bullet proof and for the long term, anything can actually happen which is the sole reason why one should never put his or her egg in one basket but look for other opportunities.

We may say Ethereum itself will keep evolving and end up not doing so, and another project may end up coming handy and overtaking it, but it is the market, and how it, as nothing is predictable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 03, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
i always trust two coins for long term like 5 to 10 years, and those coins are ETHER and BTC. they both have a much bright future
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
June 03, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
It is unlikely that Ethereum will ever catch up or overtake bitcoin by capitalization. To this coin, a lot of questions.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
June 03, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

yes, ethereum is well worth the long-term investment according to my analysis. but however you should have other plans to prevent if something happens like a correction. So, whatever the investment, plan and strategy should take precedence apart from the experience.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
June 02, 2018, 06:31:13 PM
Personally, I think etheruem is a good hold. I cant hold it for 5 years but i can hold it for some like a year. This is base on several reasons which i cant tell cos its personal. also because this is crypto. anything is possible. A fly can perch on a guy in some remote part of the world and that could give him an idea which will make ethereum beg on its knees. the space is young so lets watch and prayyy
Activity: 26
June 02, 2018, 06:30:32 PM
If you plan to hold it for many year, then Ethereum is definitely a good choice. For a short term investment i would search for something else.
Activity: 294
June 02, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
ethereum is altcoin which is much in demand by businessmen of karen coin their better and more stable price so for eth investment it will be very good we have in a long time even more than 2 years holding it will be very profitable if price goes up
Activity: 211
June 02, 2018, 06:25:07 PM
etherium is very good progress if you want to hold for a while. but it should still be observed and continue to monitor market conditions and price on the market. to keep anticipating the possibility of bad. but I'm optimistic it will be up in the future.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
Ethereum is very promising crypto for long-term investment because this project was born to overcome the disadvantages of Bitcoin and the future can replace BTC to become the world's most popular crypto. You can fully invest in ETH for the next 5 to 10 years to earn a high profit because BTC and ETH are the potential cryptos for the long-term hold.
Activity: 41
June 02, 2018, 06:21:00 PM
Well, holding for around 5-10 years may be very profitable for the rate will be much higher. But, you may also get more risks if there is something happen to the crypto. However, as long as you are ready with the risks, I think it will be okay. ETH is a great blockchain technology with the smart contract. It is also a platform and possible used by most ICOs.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
Ethereum has over 10,000 developers working on projects on it worldwide. They are the choice of hundreds of major corporation in the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance. The Ethereum network processes more transactions than all other blockchains put together. In addition,  Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency but it is a platform for creating smart contracts and blockchain based apps. So,  it's pretty clear that ethereum is a good for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: