Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 80. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
Yes, I think that Ethereum is a good enough coin to invest for 5-10 years and it has good prospects for growth in the price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
ETH has been consistent just like bitcoin aside any other coin now. These two coins will stand the tests of all time and every other altcoin may not be able to overtake ETH in a very long time to come .ETH has a great future ahead of allcoins so far.
Activity: 36
June 01, 2018, 06:59:47 PM
It is very good to have patience and much knowledge in cryptocurrency. Ethereum is the best coin aside bitcoin and as such many individuals invest in it. It is good to hold Ether for a long time as the crypto market can boom at any point in time.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
I consider it reasonable to invest in ETH because it is a very popular and strong cryptocurrency and especially in the long run. For safekeeping, it is safest to use "Hard Wallet" - a hardware wallet. For handling with their wallet ETH´s must connect to the computer, authorize using pin-code and confirm physical buttons. ETH stored this way, it's hard to steal someone.
Activity: 81
June 01, 2018, 06:50:58 PM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

I think ethereum is good for long-term resistance, because the 2nd coin coherum in this world famous crypto. I believe the price of ethereum in the future will increase, like bitcoin.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
please tell me why do you think that? and yes, if you have some money to buy a hardware wallet you will be more than safe after all, just invest in ethereum if you want more stability
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency after bitcoin and occupies second place on coinmarketcap.com.it is about the most reliable altcoin and will always be around,so yes, you can trust ethereum and make a long term investment with it. Ethereum currently support a lot of altcoins and is the first choice for new ICOs
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
I think ETH is one of the best coins for a long term investment of 5-10 years.
Activity: 229
June 01, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

I think that the choice of aether for long-term investments is one of the correct solutions, the second largest coin is a well-proven project that for a long time remains in the second place with not yet fully revealed potential, I think in 2-3 years, at least , three times it should grow, but there is always a risk, now everything is changing and everything is developing, including the crypto currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 01, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Yes ethereum is a good crypto to hold it for a long time. Cryptocurrency has gaining each day a lot of popularity and because of this ethereum market price will raise and achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. It may take some time but for sure that the market price for ethereum will go just like bitcoin. For no i am hoping to get a good rewards from bounty campaign and exchange it with ether and hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
one of the long term coins that ids good for hols is Ethereum. It is a coin with lots of potentials. If there are lists of coins to be considered as replacements of bitcoin, ethereum will surely be listed. This is a coin with a wide range of adoption. Over the years, ethereum has proved to be a good coin for hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
Yes, it seems to me that this is a good coin for long-term investment. It is this coin and bitcoin that I trust in full. And I am ready to keep these coins for several years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 01, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Ethereum is a very promising coin that has shown its reliability over the last few years. Therefore, it can be stored for a long time. However, one must take into account that digital technologies are developing very quickly. What is now in the forefront of technical innovations tomorrow may be already behind. Therefore, although you can count on 5-10 years of keeping your funds in the ethereum, periodically the expediency of the decision should still be checked. We can not rule out that in the near future there will be new digital coins using better technologies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
If you belive in future of crypto almost every altcoin from top 10 largest coin by market capitalization is a good choose for long term
Activity: 191
June 01, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
yes it's a good idea to invest long term ethereum 5 years is a long time, surely you will be able to recover high profit later but you need to worry is the crime of hackers
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
1. For me, I should trust ETH
2. Hold time depends on you. But I like to sell when the profit target.
3. I recommend using.
Activity: 673
June 01, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

we must be confident and believe in this digital currency fast and worldwide access and this has a future prospect so this currency value will rise including ethereum
Activity: 134
June 01, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
I think ETH is the best choice for long-term investment, the development of ETH is now very good and can compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
June 01, 2018, 12:01:08 PM
Ethereum is a very strong project with a strong team. Therefore, in Ethereum, you can safely invest money for a long period. Ethereum will continue to develop, but it's still necessary to keep an eye on it.
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
Yes Ethereum is good altcoin and its  leader of all the alt coins and it is second most trusted coin of this market. you can hold it for long term it will gives you huge returns in long term but i suggest to you to keep you ETH at Trazor Hardware wallet if you really want to hold it for 5-10 years. In my views Trazor hardware wallet is safest hardware wallet to keep safe our coins from hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: