Pages:
Author

Topic: Is etherium good for long term - page 85. (Read 100747 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
June 01, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
Aside from ethereum being the second most popular crypto, investing on it is a good choice too because it also has proven itself that it can recover from a serious dump just like bitcoin. It is also good for a long term hodling because it can recover from a dump price and it can also exceed the high price it reached as years passed by. We can say that ethereum is pretty much like bitcoin in many aspects. I consider it as the best alternative coin for me to invest aside from bitcoin because it also stands strong now like bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 05:15:37 AM
Yes,  I think that eth is worth for long term investment since this is one of the best altcoins in the crypto market.  Many people are supporting this coin mainly because it has been use as payment system which is much faster than btc and as a currency,  more people are also investing this coin because it is more stable than the other coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 05:15:01 AM
Holding for 5-10 years is really unpredictable, but can be useful  Wink. If you do not want to experience or do something, then this is the best way. I think this is the same as putting it in a bank in some kind of unstable country. Maybe it will be super profitable, and maybe super unprofitable.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 05:06:34 AM
I think the ethereum is an excellent option for investing in the long term. And compared to bitcoin and other altcoins, the Ethereum has one advantage. The demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for the Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
ethereum is altcoin which has great potential to further grow in the next few years. Crypto number two after bitcoin is reasonably able to be higher than the current achievements. ethereum investments in more than two years I think could generate a lot of profit.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:10:19 AM
my suggestion is to keep ether for no more than two years . the history of encryption is not long . from the birth of bitcoin to the present , a total of ten years . many coins have died during this period
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 04:08:46 AM
I think that the Ethereum is a good coin in the long run, besides this, the wallet is the most reliable and using a Ledger or Trezor can not worry that your coins will be gone...
Activity: 30
June 01, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
I think Ethereum is here to stay for the long run. One little issue or delicate phase is when it shifts from POW to POS, changing such a thing is not easy to do. There is a lot to read about this complex change, if it goes well then I can only see a stronger role of Ethereum in the space. I suggest you to do a deep dive into the topic I mentioned and then decide carefully. Good luck!
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 01, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Wow that huge period to hold but its good that you are taking some good steps ahead. However, holding will need lot of patience from you and you may see very bad times like ETH going all the way up to 10K USD some day and you may think that lets hold for next few more years but suddenly it may drop to 1K USD or something like that. That would be idiotic decision. So keep in mind you need to have patience as well as you need to keep track of the surrounding situation. If you do everything step by step then off course you are good to go mate. Yes ledger would be perfect for this one.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

5-10 years is a very long time and certainly you will be profitable but instead of keeping ETH then you should use 30% of assets to invest in ICO projects then the profit will increase higher. Upcoming ETH platform will be upgraded to POS and this is a great opportunity to see ETH price increase because this year ETH can reach $ 3,000 and this will happen soon.
familiar to Ethereum is a very capable coin and is suitable to be a reliable coin in the long run. because it is for Ethereum that has a growing development is able to make its future become valuable therefore it will be very profitable to make Ethereum profits in the long term is pretty good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
June 01, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
When it comes to crypto currencies, nothing is 100% certain. The best thing you can do is follow the news and keep track of ETH developments.

Five to ten years a long time in the crypto world and anything can happen, considering bitcoin is only 9 years old and other coins are just under 5 years old.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:37:49 AM
Yes, you can keep it, but you need to follow the news constantly and in case of bad news you need to be ready to sell
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
Yes, ethereum is more suitable for long term then any other project. I do support and like bitcoin but all these forks on bitcoin and with more likely regulations coming to crypto space, ethereum with its known leadership team which can take part in those discussion is going to come ahead in my opinion.
Activity: 54
June 01, 2018, 03:32:22 AM
I think that ETH is a good investment for a long time. I am investing in this project myself. I like it very much and I am confident in the success of the project. I believe that the price of ETH in the long term will only grow.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
For your holding time. I think Bitcoin is more suitable. Ethereum is not suitable for such a long time. Now after all, the 3.0 4.0 blockchain has come. So it is not recommended that you do this.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 03:20:31 AM
I think it's very good idea to hold Etherium for a long term, I believe in ETH, but 5 years is rather long period...
Activity: 184
June 01, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Of course yes because it is one of the stable coins and it is viable with great volume,no worries on how long you hodl that will eventually make you gain monumentally. And about hardware wallet it's the only solution for long term hodl to avoid phishing or scam, it offers unmatched security.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Yes, I also believe in Etheruem. It is pretty stable and most widely use cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. But well, for me I have higher trust to bitcoin though compared to this though bitcoin is more expensive and with higher risks but all other cryptocurrencies are dependable on it.  So I just pray and continue hoping that above all other cryptocurrencies bitcoin will stay strong and it's price value will continue to soar up high!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 02:52:22 AM
Yes, etherium are good for long term, then if you want to hold it in a years just hold it and you can get your profit by selling it in a nice price.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
 Smiley  Smiley   Eth is a good and comfortable wallet that will be used by all and reliable coin. Many ICO projects use eth, not just one or two users but all ICOs so long as the ICO will live, eth will still live and From all reputation eth is known to people who are online on this web page and it appears as the second place of the wallet. then the bitcoin, so it is good for long term investment services but for those who are passing 5-10 years old is a bit longer, we can not really predict it for too long, if anything is possible , so if you want to hold your altcoins and bitcoin much better. as long as you need to keep watching our coins.
Pages:
Jump to: