Pages:
Author

Topic: Is every country really corrupt? - page 24. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 05:32:21 AM
I mean, it depends what you classify as corruption, but yeah, I'd agree that generally countries experience corruption to varying degrees.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 14, 2017, 05:00:52 AM
Almost all of the countries in the world are corrupt. The only difference is some countries are more corrupt than others. Corruption exists in the West also; But, in poor and developing countries, it is a major problem. 

That's true. Anywhere you go corruption is always there. Even in private companies and even in neighborhoods, corruption is there. However, it is greatly feel in countries with economic crisis. A single corruption done by an official it will greatly affect the whole system, compared to those countries with stable economy.

Kidding aside, removing money and just paying everyone with food might stop corruption.  Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 04:49:40 AM
Yes exactly I no that all of country is they are in corruption and the only different in other country is more corrupt then other country.
Activity: 23
November 14, 2017, 02:34:41 AM
A country is never corrupt, the people are. And a person who doesn't do anything to change their current state, is no less as corrupt as those who are hated for their greed and ignorance.

It is exactly was I am thinking too. It's pretty hard to change the people (impossible I could say), but it's even harder to change yourself (which actually is not that impossible, but much more important). Maybe, if we change ourselves first we can give others an exemple to follow and change themselves too.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 02:10:39 AM
Almost all of the countries in the world are corrupt. The only difference is some countries are more corrupt than others. Corruption exists in the West also; But, in poor and developing countries, it is a major problem. 
Activity: 115
November 14, 2017, 02:00:50 AM
In one or another degree countries have a corruption
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 01:57:50 AM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

I am not quite sure about all the countries are corrupting but most of the countries which exist on earth are corrupting because of some wrong politics and economical actions. My country is among these countries and this is really upsetting to live in this kind of country.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 01:08:48 AM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

i think every country have a corrupt government official, you can never remove it, maybe some have been being busted but still there are still corruption happening, small cash or big cash. but i hope we will have more good leaders than corrupt leaders.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 01:01:25 AM
Every country corruption is really exist. But it depends in the leader of the country works to make his country progress and the corruption is abolished.
Activity: 208
November 13, 2017, 11:55:36 PM
Maybe yes that in every country there will always be a corruption.we cannot remove that in every politician who in power.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
November 13, 2017, 11:00:54 PM
I do not know, not all countries are corrupt
but if the talk of corrupt problems will not be exhausted.
hopefully for the future it will not be like this.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 13, 2017, 12:30:44 PM
i think all country have corruption, it just depends on is it too much or not, every countries has its dark side that we sometimes can not reallize.
Activity: 59
November 13, 2017, 12:27:06 PM
It wouldn't be (or wouldn't have been...) much trouble if all the countries were corrupt. The main thing that drives me up the wall is the measures taken to put an end to it. Or actually just the attempt to introduce these measures. Since otherwise it would mean that the country is suffering of its democracy dying.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2017, 11:42:37 AM
Yes is it is.Just differ on the level of corruption itself.It is on the system itself.It is also on the leaders to eliminate corruption but problem is that its on the people who wants to have easy dime.
Activity: 73
November 13, 2017, 10:52:12 AM
There is levels of corruption everywhere but often manipulated for acceptance of what is corruption.
Activity: 224
November 13, 2017, 09:01:49 AM
Corruption exists in any country, but in some it has reached an unimaginable scale.
Do you live in Russia?
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 13, 2017, 07:11:06 AM

Actually yes , For me is 90% of the world some countries are corrupt , they not contented on what they have , they wanted more. Sadly the other 10% of it is not and needed an attention , but government corrupting the money of the people. The leaders saying that they are not corrupt and they want to erase it , some of us want to stop the corruption , because of the money we've become greedy , and selfish , some of the leaders always think their self , they just want money that's all , and what happen to the country? unattended , they've been dazzled to the money , the rich. I hope that there is no corrupt anymore and , help whom needed.
Activity: 336
November 13, 2017, 04:27:21 AM
To my great regret, no country in the world has managed to defeat corruption yet. Many people try to fight it, but it will never completely eradicate it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 13, 2017, 03:38:38 AM
Usually those in the poverty line are the ones who complain a lot about their government since they are the one being hit. Or those that are far from the capital. But those who are rich and experiencing a good life in the city, they don't really care since they are not dependent to the government's aid.

In  where I am, I could say that not all that are in the government are corrupt. There are still good government officials who are still doing their jobs for the sake of public service and not just to gain fame and money.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 02:32:05 AM
If you think your country is the most corrupt, someome somewhere also feels the same. If corruption is to be eradicated, it should start from the grassroots. The political class and the ordinary citizenry needs to be checkmated.
Pages:
Jump to: