Pages:
Author

Topic: Is every country really corrupt? - page 27. (Read 3093 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 10:48:31 AM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?

I don't know about other countries but in my country it's true. People have opinion that we are the most corrupt country in world.

Interesting thing about our country is that everyone thinks that corruption is their fundamental right or they do corruption as their fundamental right. Also say that everyone is doing corruption why I cannot do that. From lower level to upper level everyone is busy in corruption according to this formula.
Activity: 34
November 02, 2017, 10:41:43 AM
A country is never corrupt, the people are. And a person who doesn't do anything to change their current state, is no less as corrupt as those who are hated for their greed and ignorance.
Activity: 23
November 02, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
YES every country on this planet has a corrupt government employee somewhere in the chain
But some countries are more corrupt than others ..

Easy changed though ..
Like £25 donations only and see bank accounts of politicians 10 years after they leave and they cannot make a second living while doing your political post after all your suppose to be spending all your time helping your country out ..

Not being a ref for a football match Roll Eyes..

That way no corruption in company backhanders plus big donations for favours plus no contract robbing to line your own pockets with your cronies..

Politicians are money grabbers like everyone else FIRST they sort their own lives out the SECOND
throw you the crumbs with rules..

Now not saying we don't need some politicians BUT to many chiefs and not enough Indians
Mind you take that back loads of Indians in the UK  Cheesy..

But to many pen pushers robbing us silly because the politicians rules made it that way because they get a cut in the decisions they put upon us ..

MONEY MONSTERS..

We as people need to stop this crazy madness ..
I am from the UK and don't won't to live like the USA..

NO MONEY THEN DIE..Why because i wont die someone else will.. Angry Angry
And that's what rules come into play THE DOG EAT DOG WORLD..A sad world..

But then...why can't we change it. Now the question is... do we really want to change it? From my point of view, I would just make public the life of all the politicians. By that, I mean actually for the public, like everyone, to see where every money goes. Like, to see where all your money went, and should make some changes to the mode in which payment works, you will have to provide a name when you buy something. Your taxes will then be registered with your name somewhere in a database, accessible for anyone knowing your name (and possibly a password). And then, you will see which part of your money went to some programs of government.. This can be done now using internet and computers, but might this make the system very vulnerable? I think that we have enough technology and with a part of the money some kind of this program can be done in the safest way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 01, 2017, 08:16:30 AM
yes. only difference is the dimensions of it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 08:02:07 AM
Every country in this world is corrupt. Its not just your country. This doesnt mean all people in the country are corrupt but majority of them are corrupt
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
November 01, 2017, 06:43:45 AM
YES every country on this planet has a corrupt government employee somewhere in the chain
But some countries are more corrupt than others ..

Easy changed though ..
Like £25 donations only and see bank accounts of politicians 10 years after they leave and they cannot make a second living while doing your political post after all your suppose to be spending all your time helping your country out ..

Not being a ref for a football match Roll Eyes..

That way no corruption in company backhanders plus big donations for favours plus no contract robbing to line your own pockets with your cronies..

Politicians are money grabbers like everyone else FIRST they sort their own lives out the SECOND
throw you the crumbs with rules..

Now not saying we don't need some politicians BUT to many chiefs and not enough Indians
Mind you take that back loads of Indians in the UK  Cheesy..

But to many pen pushers robbing us silly because the politicians rules made it that way because they get a cut in the decisions they put upon us ..

MONEY MONSTERS..

We as people need to stop this crazy madness ..
I am from the UK and don't won't to live like the USA..

NO MONEY THEN DIE..Why because i wont die someone else will.. Angry Angry
And that's what rules come into play THE DOG EAT DOG WORLD..A sad world..
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 06:26:31 AM
many countries who are campaigning for the eradication of corruption, but the fact they could not resolve the problem of corruption.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 02:17:49 AM
I don't know, but everyone from my country thinks that ours is the most corrupt in world. Is it the same in yours too? If so...why, or how come?
Yes i understand that majority of the countries at this time are corrupt like my own country but still there are countries that trully loves their citizens and not think of gaining money out if them.
Activity: 14
October 31, 2017, 02:11:29 AM
for start can indicate your country  Cool
Activity: 23
October 31, 2017, 01:58:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: