Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 30. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
September 10, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
Everyone isn’t a scam, but the community is begin to look for project that offer real value and not just a promise of future adoption. Better to focus on projects that support payment or a security
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
No doubts,  some ICOs are Scams but it doesn't mean there are no good ones, there are good ICOs out there that people are really earning cool cash from. It only  from serious work to know which is which. Take time to go through the whitepaper and do finding on the team members. Doing that dilligently you will be able to select the good one.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 07:22:24 AM
99.9 is scam Angry
I'm sure that you choose projects badly and you always come across scams. Be careful and attentive. 99% is unreal )
brand new
Activity: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
I think its more than 90%. What a disaster!
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 07:07:48 AM
Yeah! Recently, against the background of the General hype around and within the community began to appear more and more scams and thieves. This is due to the incommensurable desire of man to get everything at once! Even the most insignificant Scam met me on my way for this not long time I realized that definitely it is necessary to choose from all projects only with a real plan and idea and not to succumb to the mountains of gold!I believe only in my eyes and real time and if people become a little bit more judicious-then in the end these scammers will simply have nothing left!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 06:44:34 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Yes,  you are right.. I will agree with your information not all ICO are scammed their are also many legits ICO who are truly give full satisfaction to their customer's and gives a better rewards the best profits.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
No not at all if every ico is scam then market will goes down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 06:30:52 AM
No, every ico is not a scam because there are still some of them that have good potentials as long as you can patiently take your time to do a good research and you do not rely only on opinion given to you about the projects.
only fools are deceived by ICO scams because they never want to analyze a thing, they only trust their instincts.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 06:30:19 AM
Yes you are right, I have faced a horrible experience.
Activity: 569
September 10, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
No, every ico is not a scam because there are still some of them that have good potentials as long as you can patiently take your time to do a good research and you do not rely only on opinion given to you about the projects.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
Not all ico are scam . But yes Most of them are scam.
Activity: 26
September 10, 2018, 06:24:43 AM
No, not every ICO is fake.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
About 90% of all ico seem to be a scam. That is, about 10% are reputable ico and no scam. The numbers are really scary, but thats how it seems right now. Hopefully this will change in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
In principle, everything is true and where about 90% of the ICO just do not suffer bad luck for different reasons!
Activity: 286
September 10, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
not all ico that promote other people are scams but can not be avoided with risky ico and there are ico scams so double careful to join the ico so you can not scam and so it does not affect yourself first check if your money is legit or scam because it's your investment if it's just going to scammer people better just joining bounties because it's no longer an investment to earn time and your tiredness to earn of altcoin and sale to be bitcoin.
Activity: 560
September 10, 2018, 05:57:24 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
this is a statement in 2017 and I'm sure you will regret ever saying this last year which is very contrary to this year.
Activity: 69
September 10, 2018, 05:57:05 AM
There are many fraudulent projects in the cryptocurrency market, and with the number of fraudsters in the ICO clearly increasing, there are still promising and useful projects that will be valuable to future societies and investors.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 05:56:46 AM
nothing has changed in almost a year and it's very sad because it shows that we are not developing in this direction. many new projects as they were scammers so they remain ...
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 05:55:11 AM
Now that investors have become smart, scam icos will slowly disappear because they can no longer get money, and in 2017, scam icos can easily fool tens of millions of dollars, which is exactly cause of the bear market.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 10, 2018, 05:52:30 AM
Not all ICO's are scam although some are, there are genuine ICO's that is likely to change your life if you invest and join so are the ones that are likely to give you the shock of your life. All you have to do is to do proper research on every project before you join or else you might end up laughing at the wrong side of your mouth.
Pages:
Jump to: