Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 29. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:15:15 AM
I agree 90% of them are crap, I wouldn't call many actual scams though, 90% of companies sell crap aswell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 10, 2018, 09:12:53 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
yes scams are everywhere and even if they are not around one gets paranoid that they are. so basically it's total mistrust to all ico and as a result wrong decisions
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
The fact that developers make promises only until the end of the public sale. Then many of them stop working on their product, thus lowering the price of the stock exchange. Therefore because of this attitude of many developers believe that the majority of the ICO scammers.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 09:08:16 AM
No, not all ICO's are scam. But the truth is more are a scam and only a few are legit. And I bet this forum can help us out which one is legit and which is not. Just take time reading this forum especially those threads that mention about ICO's because some of us here have tried good ICO's that pays off.
Activity: 434
September 10, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
I believe that at the moment there are really a lot of scams in the ICO. But their percentage is not so great. About 80% are scammers . But there are 20% of the ICO, who are able to realize your product. The main thing before participating is to study the ICO that you are interested in to minimize the risk of encountering scams.
of course the amount of scam is really big and i guess it has been growing rapidly lately but of cpurse not every ico is a trap
Activity: 434
September 10, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
of course not and i do not believe in such things because my friends and i have seen a lot of good projects
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
I believe that at the moment there are really a lot of scams in the ICO. But their percentage is not so great. About 80% are scammers . But there are 20% of the ICO, who are able to realize your product. The main thing before participating is to study the ICO that you are interested in to minimize the risk of encountering scams.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
Of course, not every ICO scams, but if you follow the sale prices of token-ICO during and after the IPO, it seems that the developers still will continue to exist in the project. The main thing to raise money for its development.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
There are lots of scams are going on but not each and everyone. there are lots of good projects goings on also. people use scam word so easily and frequently. but that is not the thing.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
At the moment, scams projects are much more  but not all. It became fashionable to use the word "scam" when entering the exchange the price falls tens of times or did not go to the stock exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 10, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Just my two satoshis...

Yes,not all ICO are scam,there are ICO that have good projects and good development in the market .Before investing in any ICO you need to have a research regarding the project so that you will not regret if it fails.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
There may be three types of people behind any ICO :  Very much experienced team with good project with good intentions they are most likely to be suceeded in their efforts and their ICO will be a success not a scam.
Second type of persons may be starting their first ever project with good ideas in their mind and with good intentions; when they success people will not call them scam but if due to lack of experience they fail people will start calling them scam.
Third type of persons may be a group of cheaters.  Their only intention behind launching any ICO is to steal people's funds.  They are definitely scams.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 08:03:56 AM
No, never. Not every ico is scam as not every person is a thief. ICOs are made into scams to defame cryptos and to reduce the trust of people in blockchain.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
September 10, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
When you see the hard time a huge ICO like Tezos with a billion in capital is having, just imagine what goes on in the smaller ones with a lot less scrunity and oversight. I do not think this is the time for ICOs.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
of course not. Yes, I agree that now there are a lot of scammers and failed projects. But this does not mean that everyone is unsuccessful and scam. so I advise everyone to carefully study the structure of new projects
Activity: 448
September 10, 2018, 07:58:08 AM
yes i agree there's a lot of scam lately BUT not EVERY ico a scam, there's real ICO in this industry while some of them are succes ICO and some of them just fail because unprepared, and i think those who has been try and fail don't deserve to be called a SCAM
brand new
Activity: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:45:38 AM
I already think too much believe that about 70% at most the other 30% are serious companies!
copper member
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
so far not all ico were a scam, but unfortunately a big part of them, as far as i can judge that. for me it is still very difficult to recognize a scam ico. apparently i still lack some experience in addition.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
in fact, there are many ico scams. but not all ico is a scam. You must be smart in choosing ico so you don't get ico scam.

Yes, we should have not to generalize that all ICO are scam because base on my experience that out of 10 ICO's only 3 of them are scam so we should have to be careful not to engaged those bad reputation and if not then try to research team members and platforms but most cases is we are joining at our own risk as we gamble the opportunity to be profitable in every ICO.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
in fact, there are many ico scams. but not all ico is a scam. You must be smart in choosing ico so you don't get ico scam.
Pages:
Jump to: