Pages:
Author

Topic: is EVERY ico a scam?? - page 32. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 08, 2018, 09:58:02 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

Fair to say at the current time, there are so many ICO projects are working very well and have the real products in real life. People usually just look at the majority and suppose all are scam. We should consider each specific project
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 09:48:08 PM
I don't think so, because there are ICOs that are in accordance with the whitepaper and the roadmap they make, there are indeed ICOs that already have their products.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 09:37:54 PM
Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

If you will say every ICO is a scam (100%) then that will include your Vector ICO because you say every one of them. The 90% figure is so much that maybe you included the ICOs that did not pay or was cancelled due to bearish market in which most ICO fail. If you say scam then its mean that they run the investors money in which not all ICOs do that, maybe 10% are scam and 90% are the legit which is the appropriate figures.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:04:47 PM
Definitely not I am quite certain there are still projects that are real gems in the crypto market today, however there are a lot of scam projects out there and to be successful in this space, one has to be able to know the good from the bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 09:01:40 PM
There are a lot of ICOs are scam. But still, there are a lot of ICOs that even though they are not scams, they fail so hard. I guess it's really hard to determine the best ICOs with great team that can surely create waves in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 08, 2018, 08:08:09 PM
The proportion of scam ICOs is very low. However, that does not mean all the legit ICOs are going to be good and profitable. Need to do thorough research to find top quality ICOs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 08, 2018, 08:05:12 PM
Not all ICOs are scam. Investors nowadays are afraid of taking risks on investing in an ICO because they can usually see or read that ICOs are scam even are not. There are still 10% of all number of ICOs are legit, it is just a matter of choosing the good one.
Activity: 217
September 08, 2018, 07:56:52 PM
I do not believe that all ico is a Scam, it's just nonsense, many products already have a product and technology and are actively developing their project
Activity: 115
September 08, 2018, 07:54:02 PM
Not every ICO is scam. Because there are still ICOs that are true to what they have promised in their whitepaper. But the risk in ICO is very high. It is very likely that all ICO is scam since the government doesn't have any regulations on investing in ICO. So they can just walk away after having our investment in them.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 08, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
Although there are many scam project off late but not all ICO's are scam... Actually there are some nice , interesting and profitable ICO's that i have witnessed that is really changing lives. For scam project it is hard to detect on the spot but upon careful examination you are able to spot them out.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
Of course, the vast majority of projects are now scammers, to my great regret. However, this does not mean that all IKO are scammers. There are some very promising projects in my opinion. I think that everything has not been lost yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
September 08, 2018, 07:41:26 PM
I still have my full trust in this in ICO projects because it is this projects who helped me financially and I find it unfair to call EVERY ICO as scam. Yes there are lot of scams really but not all of them thats is why before joining or investing,always do background check.
just check it before you decide to paticipate and it is gonna be okay so there are a lot of thing we should remember about
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
September 08, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

Just my two satoshis...
of course not not every ico is a scam one but you really should know that you should be careful with it and chech it
Activity: 61
September 08, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
I still have my full trust in this in ICO projects because it is this projects who helped me financially and I find it unfair to call EVERY ICO as scam. Yes there are lot of scams really but not all of them thats is why before joining or investing,always do background check.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
According to this year, i'm also get feeling that 90% ICO's are scam or may be more. If market is down, then the award only goes to ICO market fake projects and still there is no sign of market pumping.  I'm only investing in 5 ICO's which are hiighly rated by experts but still feel risk. Embarrassed
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 08, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
Every ICO is not a scam. Although you have every right to question the credibility of an Ico and in so doing, you are required to do your own research to avoid stories that touch.
i hage heard tht eithty icos are scam ones but i do not believe sucha  rumours i have never seen fact tha would proove that figures
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 08, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

Just my two satoshis...
i really doubt that every ico is a scam because i know a lot of good ones and i really think hat people should pay more attention
copper member
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 07:36:02 PM
Every ICO is not a scam. Although you have every right to question the credibility of an Ico and in so doing, you are required to do your own research to avoid stories that touch.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 08, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
Not every ico is a scam, its depends to you how good pick up an ICO, you need investigate and review that ico will you invest before you said that ICO is a scam. For me, i never invest in scam ICO, i always review that ICO is real or not.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

Just my two satoshis...

not all ico scams, we can see that there are many people who invest in ico and they get big profits. from there we know that there is still a good ico. depends on us when choosing ico.
Pages:
Jump to: