Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 20. (Read 26118 times)

copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Play BTC games - btcoon.com
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Actually, If FB does, this is a stupid move. After they take an "anti-cryptocurrency" position.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think if that happens it is good for us because of security and privacy
I do not think that your security and privacy will be secured with facebook as recently we saw a situation when facebook sold the privacy and data of a large community of their users to a political affirm. If the facebook will not have any control on the coin and they will not ask any KYC from the users of that coin then people will adopt it otherwise no one will adopt a coin of a company like that.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think if that happens it is good for us because of security and privacy
Activity: 210
yes Facebook is creating their own crypto facebook is exploring blockchain technology and in-house they want to develop a crypto currency tokens to handle payments
Activity: 686
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
No they are not creating their own crypto as they did not announced any news like that. That is only rumor of people around the crypto and just want some wrong news in the community. If facebook will be willing to create their own coin then they will announce it from the beginning which they not have announced.

Edit:
I got a news from a site that facebook is starting its own coin which means that it will not still I am in doubt that will it start or not. I want to get a link from the developers announcement.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I don't think facebook are creating their own crypto currency, as there is no proof to that effect.
With 2 billion+ registered users it would be an instant hit.
You do not really know if a coin created by Facebook is going to be a hit, there are many people that will not invest in a cryptocurrency created by Facebook or by any other social media giant and I have my doubts many of the Facebook users are going to use it especially if they do not really have to, so I think a coin created by Facebook will be a failure.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
No not really facebook creating their own crypto, but people using facebook they will keep on sharing or promoting crypto to join in campaign.
Facebook is best place where we can share about bitcoin as much as possible because on facebook most of people remain active and this way we can promote bitcoin well but there is no reality on the news that bitcoin will be ban or facebook will create their own coin because it not child play to make coin and then promote it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Maybe that's why facebook  banned publicity of other ICO crypto-projects  to promote their own coin.
Activity: 57
June 05, 2018, 08:38:29 PM
No not really facebook creating their own crypto, but people using facebook they will keep on sharing or promoting crypto to join in campaign.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
June 05, 2018, 01:05:54 PM
I don't think facebook are creating their own crypto currency, as there is no proof to that effect.
There is no proof and there is no any point from the originated from the facebook team or from the owner of the facebook that they are creating their own coin. So we do not need to believe on that.

Plus if facebook ever decide to start their own coin then it will be a coin where people from all of the world will invest in it even those people will invest in this coin who do not know about crypto.

I'd like to believe facebook will create their own blockchain and token for their  economy, its all a win win situation for them. A lot of us I think  will be buying their token even if they will not be doing ICO. Other option they  can do is to partner a team with an existing token like likecoin or anycoin which they can at least have millions of it.
Activity: 672
June 05, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
There is no proof and there is no any point from the originated from the facebook team or from the owner of the facebook that they are creating their own coin. So we do not need to believe on that.

Plus if facebook ever decide to start their own coin then it will be a coin where people from all of the world will invest in it even those people will invest in this coin who do not know about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 05, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
There is no proof to that but does not mean the possibility may not be there. We are seeing so many social media platforms on the blockchain opening already and there is an absolute chance that they may also be considering the idea of introducing blockchain technology into the platform.

Still, this is not something that we should just keep assuming as time will tell what eventually happens with Facebook as to this effect or not and I see no reason why they would not want to tap into the technology anyway as that is what any smart company in their position will do, but could be in anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 05, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
facebook set up for cryptocurrency look like a long-term venture and integrate most of the social media tools into blockchain and crypto currency
There is big risk in starting Facebook own currency because already there are more than 1000 crypto in the market and many of them became scam because no funding is there and those who invested in such ICOs lost all their money. People trust big currencies the most and it is not easy for new ICO to make place in crypto currency market.

Really stupid to see that you are comparing the shit ICO project and facebook upcoming altcoin. These both are standing in the biggest range so do not think facebook and the other altcoins are in same place that is what I expected you to say.
Please find the ICO projects listed on exchange with the CMC. Once you find the ICO projects on the exchange you can sell and make out money. These ICO projects have that kind of worth but if facebook comes with the new coin, we will find that coin as the good investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 05, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
facebook set up for cryptocurrency look like a long-term venture and integrate most of the social media tools into blockchain and crypto currency
There is big risk in starting Facebook own currency because already there are more than 1000 crypto in the market and many of them became scam because no funding is there and those who invested in such ICOs lost all their money. People trust big currencies the most and it is not easy for new ICO to make place in crypto currency market.
Activity: 59
June 04, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
Maybe yes, maybe no. But FB banned cryptocurrency advertisements... Who know if they are going to promote for themselves. LOL
Activity: 3
June 04, 2018, 05:25:56 AM
if they do that will be bad lol, they banned other coin from advertising on their platform but want to use what they are banning it does not make much sense well lets wait and see
Activity: 24
June 04, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
Mark Zuckerberg said this at the end of 2017. He was going to actively study the blockade and crypto-currencies. So you should expect the release of new coins from Facebook
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 03, 2018, 10:52:44 PM
Maybe, but I'm not certain because of the ban of cryptocurrency on Facebook has already showed a negative impact, so why on earth would they want to creat what they banned?
You may haven't heard of the news? although it's just a speculation and rumor.
Facebook expected to launch own cryptocurrency following reports of hires to newly formed Blockchain team
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 09:43:03 PM
Maybe, but I'm not certain because of the ban of cryptocurrency on Facebook has already showed a negative impact, so why on earth would they want to creat what they banned?

facebook only ban those ico and other crypto related ads that may seem to be shady but they are not totally banning crypto ads because as of now i still be able to see some of them whenever i browse my facebook timeline.

Banning other ico's or crypto ads is also (maybe) their strategy because they do not want others to encourage those kind of investments but instead facebook only wants thier own coin to be discovered by the public.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 09:24:57 PM
Ive hear rumors as well.  Of course with their power and influence, I imagine a coin that they would create would have USE as well as POPULARITY.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: