Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 18. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I now is that the Turkish can not because of the Crypto-related legal
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Heard of it not really sure if that was true. Well lots of companies wanted to create their own crypto just like facebook, samsung and so on. It would be a very tough competition for them since crypto users are more inclined on using bitcoin and ethereum rather than using a new one. I think, creating a new is good in terms of people will have the opportunity of having new options to choose, and on the other side for the bad one is that having lots of new crypto isn't good because you don't have the guarantee that your fellow user would use it the worst is that new crypto won't have any space on the market.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I did not heard anything regarding the speculation that facebook create their own crypto but if ever this will happen i'm still willing to support to make the project successful.
I'm not wiling to do that and I do not understand why you want to support them, Facebook is a private corporation and one of the most intrusive when it comes to your data and your privacy, when the ideals of bitcoin are completely different, to use bitcoin you do not need to give your data to anyone, so please people remember why we are using bitcoin in the first place.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I dont think so that facebook will create his own cryptocurrency. For what? Yes it would be much easier for people to transfer money, but i think the people of facebook and many other big companys are not convinced by cryptocurencies. So they would either have a partnership with visa or paypal or any other companys who make digital payments instead of a own cryptocurrency.

Why do you think so? I really think that its cool idea, we need just to wait till finish the whitepapper, and than have a discuss.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
I dont think so that facebook will create his own cryptocurrency. For what? Yes it would be much easier for people to transfer money, but i think the people of facebook and many other big companys are not convinced by cryptocurencies. So they would either have a partnership with visa or paypal or any other companys who make digital payments instead of a own cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I don't see any news announced by the owner of the facebook maybe there are many people who wants to spread different news which is not related to them. This make more positive trend in the market but when it comes to real without any sources from authorities not is not good to publish such type of things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Facebook needs to adapt like that if most of the world are running blockchain everywhere. But for now, they are not into this and it's just like their "if" option. Zuckerburg is very smart that he is studying blockchain just in case they need it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I haven't heard that,but I have got rumor regarding a batch team in fb trying to use blockchain technology to increase their security and data.as we know userbase has greatly declined since data lose so there can be chance that they become crypto positive social media to lure users.
Although i also still did not hear about it, but may be it is a true news, and it will surely be a good improvement. In modern time in fact the importance of online currencies is increasing, therefore i think that in future every company and forum will like to make their own crytpo currency, in future i think that the number of crytpo currencies will continue increasing.
Activity: 111
Uhmm... I'm not sure, after read some unofficial newspaper and site. Personally, I think it will come, like Telegram sell their own ICO.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Anything is poissble, plus the way the crypto world is going. Mark might see it will only profit him even more and so decided to take a part in it
It could be possible to some extent but it will be hard too, because creating own crypto currency is not so easy it takes years to promote it and to develop it, people never trust anything new that easily so making them trust your currency, then finding people to invest and buy so I think it is not possible to happen for more than 5 6 years, so we are happy with our bitcoin and will use only bitcoin.
Activity: 462
In all the news there is no accuracy. They only think about their crypto currency, but that does not mean that they are going to create it. If they decide to do this, then Facebook's work on blockchain technologies and crypto currency will probably take several years before the project will be released.
Activity: 195
all i can say is that what you dont have you cant give. yes Facebook is an household name that covers the whole globe but that doesnt mean they can be jack of all trade. if Facebook doesn't know anything about cryptocurrency but ventured into it he will loose out. that is the reason why i cant believe that facebook team wants to venture into digital currency. they can only have a platform to advertise campaigns.
Activity: 490

I did not heard anything regarding the speculation that facebook create their own crypto but if ever this will happen i'm still willing to support to make the project successful.
I don’t think it will happen ever we now we can see bitcoin is getting famous and most of the time I have seen facebook supporting and advertising bitcoin only so hi think now it is not possible for them to create their own crypto currency, so let’s see what will happen but I think this is not gonna happen ever I life let us support bitcoin so it’s hard to make new crypto and introduce it with more attractive factors than bitcoin, even then bitcoin will remain number one.
Activity: 27
I don't think Facebook can have crypto because its look somehow.
Activity: 55
I think that the present is too hard. Needs time to prove to the whole world crypto that crypto is a property.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
A privacy coin for facebook would be nice for sure!
Also for in app purchases, sounds like a plan!! Grin

Well I like the idea of app purchases, but it doesn't make sense to me for Facebook to join the crypto coin bandwagon. They have made so much money already that having its own crypto might backfire on them, if that is their plan.

I would rather see them try to enforce their regulations against crypto ads that took advantage of unsuspecting victims. Or probably take advantage of the blockchain technology so that they can have a strong grip regarding its users privacy.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
A privacy coin for facebook would be nice for sure!
Also for in app purchases, sounds like a plan!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Well, it's kinda contradictory if not even hypocritical. It is known that Facebook bans ads about cryptocurrency, ICOs etc. And now they are planning to have their own cryptocurrency? That's funny
You must distinguish a social media that can be used for promotion or an advertisement with a company that has many workers.

Facebook intentionally banned cryptocurrency ads to prevent and reduce scams and scammers that have become roots in cryptocurrency. This is the best solution for all users of cryptocurrency I think, so everyone will be free to enter into cryptocurrency without any worries.

This is not funny, but this is good news for the world of cryptocurrency. More and bigger companies let alone social media-based companies join cryptocurrency and even make their own coin this will make cryptocurrency popular and will even be heard by someone who has not known cryptocurrency though.
Activity: 33
Anything is poissble, plus the way the crypto world is going. Mark might see it will only profit him even more and so decided to take a part in it
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I would participate in Facebook ico. Although I think that ordinary users who do not have millions of dollars will not allow.
Pages:
Jump to: