Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 21. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 08:58:20 PM
Maybe, but I'm not certain because of the ban of cryptocurrency on Facebook has already showed a negative impact, so why on earth would they want to creat what they banned?
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
With Facebook ban on cryptocurrency advert, I really doubt the authenticity of this information but it might happen in the future when virtually all corporations would have been decentralised.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
June 03, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
I don't think facebook are creating their own crypto currency, as there is no proof to that effect.
With 2 billion+ registered users it would be an instant hit.

If it is true (which I don't consider as true), then the FB crypto will be one of the successful ones in no time.
But that 2 billion+ users are not crypto users... from 2 billion, how many are crypto users? If I guess then it could be 10m max.
If FB launches its own coin then there will be no need of those 2 billion users from FB, current active crypto users will eat all the coins.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 03, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
I don't think facebook are creating their own crypto currency, as there is no proof to that effect.
With 2 billion+ registered users it would be an instant hit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
In my opinion, this information is impossible to happen especially during this period due to the existence of many problems like, the pressure of the governments in the social media to eliminate digital currencies, So there is a total rejection of cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin in many countries (governments). Furthermore, I think that Facebook wants to create their own crypto, because this field is very successful and profitable, but regrettably, they cannot make this decision without the acceptance of major governments.

On the other hand, the era of blockchain changed everything for the best in different fields, and thanks to this technology, you can take a shortcut way for the success of your project (like, New Coin.. and other things), but unfortunately, some countries do not know the value and importance of Blockchain in order to facilitate the realization many projects.
These are all not the major problems for the crypto all of them are manageable and all of them will be solved and the crypto will be on fair way once again. The problem with facebook is facebook. They have a lot of things to do to make their platform more better. They have many issues on the way, The most dangerous out of them is the fake accounts on facebook which spread rumors and false news about different institutions and many of them are involved in frauds.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In my opinion, this information is impossible to happen especially during this period due to the existence of many problems like, the pressure of the governments in the social media to eliminate digital currencies, So there is a total rejection of cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin in many countries (governments). Furthermore, I think that Facebook wants to create their own crypto, because this field is very successful and profitable, but regrettably, they cannot make this decision without the acceptance of major governments.

On the other hand, the era of blockchain changed everything for the best in different fields, and thanks to this technology, you can take a shortcut way for the success of your project (like, New Coin.. and other things), but unfortunately, some countries do not know the value and importance of Blockchain in order to facilitate the realization many projects.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?
Maybe they gonna launch a bounty platform like https://bountyhive.io, https://bounties.biz, etc. But creating there own crypto currency is totally out of the picture. Besides they are already dominate the social media patforms.
It is very doubtful that Facebook it is going to create a bounty platform like bountyhive why would they do that? It does not make a lot of sense, for what I know Facebook is researching about the blockchain but I do not know if they are going to create a cryptocurrency it seems unlikely to me since they will not get any kind of gain if they do it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
I do not know if I like it somewhere where it already is, or it's my imagination, but where one hundred came across crypto currency from Facebook. But again I can not say for sure. Maybe I beguiled and took another for facebook
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Didn't hear about that but that's gonna be cool if Mark launches their own crypto, instead of creating crypto I think they will focus on their job like improving their service and compete with other social media platforms.

Facebook also has its own password. Each participant has their own login page and password to access their profile. Encryption should also be confidential to avoid the abuse of bad guys stealing information. Just like bitcoin must have a wallet to keep your property safe.
A good benefit from the blockchain that maybe someday could be implemented.
I think they are going to launch their crypto soon because they also want to implement the future technology into their platform because it is one of the biggest social media after Google.And I don't think they will implement blockchain network for the facebook usage because it will be too much expensive for them and also hard to maintain our all the datas.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
I think facebook or google if to make your own crypto flavor will not happen because to make cryptocurensy not as easy as in imagine let alone security on facebook that easily hacked will be very difficult to build public confidence to use it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
I'm sure they're working on something for their platform. They would even have easy adoption with that many users.

In terms of Algebraix, pretty good project. I like that you get paid to watch ads. Will be following this one.
Activity: 322
Base on the article that I read and some of the people who reply on this post saying also that facebook are investing in some cryptocurrencies but they do it secretly so that people will follow them. They are not creating their own crypto because it is not legal yet in the whole world I guess.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Didn't hear about that but that's gonna be cool if Mark launches their own crypto, instead of creating crypto I think they will focus on their job like improving their service and compete with other social media platforms.

Facebook also has its own password. Each participant has their own login page and password to access their profile. Encryption should also be confidential to avoid the abuse of bad guys stealing information. Just like bitcoin must have a wallet to keep your property safe.
A good benefit from the blockchain that maybe someday could be implemented.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Yes, I believe in it. I think that Facebook as well as the telegram will launch its cryptocurrency, and soon Facebook will be on the blockchain
I don't think so, just because they have a big name in the market then they will follow the trend by making a coin?
I think they will not do it, they themselves say that cryptocurrency is illegal and they do not accept crypto ads on their site?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Mark Zuckerburg is not planning that at this moment for sure. He said he is studying blockchain so he might just preparing himself in case blockchain becomes really the trend and then he will create his own crypto.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think that the Web's giant like facebook google amazon and so on are pretty scared by the possibility the blockchain era offers...they know there is the risk they will be replaced by other actors so I think they are considering to enter the crypto world
Activity: 176

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
No they are not creating some cryptocurrency I can say that they are investing in it but creating their own is not because even mark zuckerberg banned the crypto ads in facebook for the people who are interested on it for security and not to be scam by other company.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Maybe yes, maybe not,we dont know what is the real deal until we see they are launching it.The only sure thing right now is that there is really a research team dedicated for blockchain and that alone is a good thing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I think that such a giant as Facebook will necessarily launch its own crypto currency. I do not believe that in our digital age, the largest social network has bypassed the crypto currency and blockhain technology.

Since they want to reach in all the places in the market now they are looking to come inside the the cryptocurrencies field. These kind Vinay actually does not need any promotion to show they are in.
They can use their own platform and etc.
Still I am not sure whether they comes with the proposalof decentralised or centralised crypto. That's the big hole question now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
facebook set up for cryptocurrency look like a long-term venture and integrate most of the social media tools into blockchain and crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: