Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 16. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Very likely but currently Facebook is legally sticky with the U.S.A court
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
That's another business for them if they want to create their own crypto, and I'm sure many investors will invest it will be popular cryptocurrency.

That's right, and after a quick search look what I found:"The social network had 1.86 billion monthly active users as of the end of 2016, up from 1.79 billion the previous quarter and 1.59 billion a year earlier, according to its fourth quarter earnings report on Wednesday. There are more active people on Facebook then in crypto community, that says a lot. If they make their own coin that can be a huge thing for them, but I don't think that I wish to be part of that, I don't have Facebook and their coin will be for using on their platform for their apps, I don't use them. From investors point of view even of they make coin I think it will be centralized coin with controlled demand and supply, that's stable price.
Activity: 126
As of now im still not seeing any update about facebook having their own crypto. And also facebook have already a big name in social media so i dont have any idea if they will still need to have their own crypto, but lets see.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
That's another business for them if they want to create their own crypto, and I'm sure many investors will invest it will be popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
I think if that happens it is good for us because of security and privacy
I do not think that your security and privacy will be secured with facebook as recently we saw a situation when facebook sold the privacy and data of a large community of their users to a political affirm. If the facebook will not have any control on the coin and they will not ask any KYC from the users of that coin then people will adopt it otherwise no one will adopt a coin of a company like that.

I also think like that Facebook will not create any cryptocurrencies because it had lot of risks involved in it that's why they don't decide to create and Crypto still now, but if they create a cryptocurrency there is no assurance for the development of it but Facebook is a big company so they have created a Crypto then the publicity will be definitely here so we can definitely trust it .
Yeah it is not that easy mate it takes decade to make a currency and them spreading it all over the world, no one can make currency, but about facebook it is really now true as facebook is just a social website that most of people use to advertize bitcoin and make it famous so how can facebook create their own coin, that’s totally false news according to me bitcoin is the big supporter of bitcoin.
In my opinion there is no problem if Facebook creates their own cryptocurrency. I think it will get credibility in short time compare to other small crypto in the market because people already using Facebook and they will trust the most over Facebook crypto. More and more people will invest in Facebook currency and the price will grow in short time.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Yes, this news is good, but I'm not sure that this coin is needed by ordinary users. I tend to believe that social networks have nothing to do with blockchain. If they create a coin, it will be meaningless, though, on the hit of the coin and will grow.
Yes it is not such useful for them as if mark Zuckerberg will decide to make new currency, he is already getting enough because facebook is the most used social media see and most of people use it only, so I think in future bitcoin will be supported mostly by facebook which is already being support a lot, we use our social media to get knowledge about bitcoin and to let our friends know about bitcoin and benefits so bitcoin, so facebook can be used as source of promotion while creating own currency seems to be impossible according to me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Maybe in the future Facebook will create yourself a separate coin. But currently it is impossible.

Already this information has been shared in the news site and articles too mate. You do not know means I do not understand what you are saying mate. Please check the regular updates with the coindesk and then facebook creating coins or not nothing gonna work here in any ways.
I see the people not interesting to support these kind of big firms to help others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Not yet, but soon they will have it.
Facebook is one of the largest social media,
and we know that social media is one of the best tools to make your ads and be known worldwide.
Facebook will definitely have their own and will be a successful one.
Activity: 44
Maybe in the future Facebook will create yourself a separate coin. But currently it is impossible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

Nope i am not sure. I think facebook never create cryptocurrencies. Because they are against cryptocurrencies even though they have banned crypto add in facebook. So from my point of view at this situation they will never create crypto coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Yes, this news is good, but I'm not sure that this coin is needed by ordinary users. I tend to believe that social networks have nothing to do with blockchain. If they create a coin, it will be meaningless, though, on the hit of the coin and will grow.
Activity: 141
That's interesting, I hope it is true because it will be a good news to cryptoworld generally. But I doubt if it is true, presently I am sure they are working more on keeping users data safe due to what has happened recently in the US.
Yeah generally it is good news and I also hope that this news will not be fake and in the near future new ICO will be added to the list. In the beginning they may face difficulties because many investors do not believe in new ICO but gradually they will promote their ICO and the market cap will grow and so will be the price. They will have to work hard for it.
Activity: 32
It`s possible, just hope FB ads for crypto will be available soon. That ban little hurts my business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am not sure. Facebook as a giant company does not need to launch any tokens.

Well said, facebook itself is the best place where people earn good amount of money so I think they don’t need to create any token or any of currency, we mostly use our account of facebook to get knowledge about bitcoin or to promote bitcoin further but I think having own currency of crypto is nearly impossible according to me as well. This is fake news by some bitcoin haters nothing else.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
I don't think Facebook needs to attract investment in still officialy illegal way. They conducted IPO succesfully and have much investors who hold and buy their shares.
They buy now and hold which saves millions of futures every day, I think we should not lose hope we will be one of them soon but thinking like this is not wise for sure, facebook is a well known website which has no need t create own currency but can survive even without any currency, being use to promote the available currency but they has no need to buy or make own new currency.
Activity: 103
Is it a reliable news or just a rumor.didn't heard such kind of news anywhere.And I'm also surprised,how facebook is willing to create its own coin as fb have been always against sharing crypto link or promoting crypto In fb.That  doesn't seems to me true news.
Activity: 51
That's interesting, I hope it is true because it will be a good news to cryptoworld generally. But I doubt if it is true, presently I am sure they are working more on keeping users data safe due to what has happened recently in the US.
Activity: 182
I don't think Facebook needs to attract investment in still officialy illegal way. They conducted IPO succesfully and have much investors who hold and buy their shares.
Activity: 123
Facebook have been against promoting some Crypto projects on it platform. You can't even share a ref link. So it would be hard to be convinced. Where did you get the rumour? Newspaper or chat room?
Activity: 58
Not currently possible. There are too many legal.
Pages:
Jump to: