Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading??? - page 2. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:00:41 PM
I use or visit ForkDelta's Platform like twice/once a week, because there are tokens that is only
available on ForkDelta, in terms of its security, I can't guarantee since I am not using it very often,
just don't import directly to your main MEW acc. 
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
It's not. In 2016, it was associated with a number of unpleasant incidents, which did not reach almost to the blocking of personal accounts. Not a very good reputation.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
September 14, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
yes it is safe if you use metamask for connect wallet.do not login by giving your privet key. but it has  less user friendly interface.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
September 14, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
At the moment too many people already use this platform and if you check this exchanger review so you can get a good feedback because it is also safe platform for your trading. If you want to trading with this site so you can start trading. In a couple of month ago Ether Delta was hack and too many people lose his money even I’m also lose my some money but still now there is now issue about hack in forkdelta.
I am also using Forkdelta especially if I want to buy cheap coins.
It's the place where bounty hunters dump when they are bored of waiting a centralize exchange, it's actually safe for me because I never get victim of Phishing.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
Forkdelta is a safe trading platform and I have used it for quote sometime and its very Much sound and good in my opinion. Its a decentralized exchange but needs to be improved upon as regards speed and upgrade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
At the moment too many people already use this platform and if you check this exchanger review so you can get a good feedback because it is also safe platform for your trading. If you want to trading with this site so you can start trading. In a couple of month ago Ether Delta was hack and too many people lose his money even I’m also lose my some money but still now there is now issue about hack in forkdelta.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:29:41 AM
As long as I use Forkdelta safely, there is no problem.
my advice do not use privatekey that you usually use to send tokens, create new ones from the forkdelta
Activity: 630
September 12, 2018, 10:12:54 AM
It is completely safe to import your private key correctly into genuine folkdelta website for trading of your token and other trading activities. Decentralized exchange is relatively safe since you will be trading with smart contract.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 09:23:47 AM
forkdelta for me is only a market to sell tokens especially erc20, I often get that token from airdrop and bounty. trading on forkdelta for me is not good because trading volume is relatively small
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 06:35:49 PM
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

Not all the doubt's 'bad'. There are times we are required not to rush to believe something before we feel certain about the facts. Urging the desire that you trade using the Forkdelta platform, I think that's good until now there have been no bad cases that have resulted. But you can doubt it if you feel uncomfortable. Sometimes the reputation of bad exchanges often brings evil to other exchanges both now and in the past. So it's no wonder if finally you / the community provide a valid reason to doubt it.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
September 10, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
Yes. I consider it one of the safest, there are obvious advantages that will protect owners from loss of funds.
Activity: 107
September 10, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
Yes, the Fork Delta exchange is absolutely safe for cryptocurrency trading. Trade boldly, but do not relax and be careful.
Activity: 2
September 10, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
Forkdelta is safe, but does not suitable if used for trade.
especially when eth gas rises high, the fee must be very large. I think forkdelta is suitable for sale or purchase of assets once.
Activity: 420
September 09, 2018, 10:00:55 PM
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
I think it is not safe and the fees are quite high. It is a trading platform for new altcoins at very cheap prices and manipulating the price of the altcoins. So you should not trust it and do not trade there. The risk is very high.
Activity: 644
September 09, 2018, 08:01:14 PM
Forkdelta is save for trading. If you don,t lost or share your private you remain safe. Besides Forkdelta have buy order and sell order opportunit.   It server is sharpe and quickly loading. So i can say that forkdelta is safe for trading.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
Forkdelta and etherdelta both are the same exchange, though they will separate very soon and they are safe now but Etherdelta has bad records of hacks! So, do not use Forkdelta or Etherdelta without any protection! Protection means Metamask Extension or Ledger/Trezor hardware wallet! Without Idex, I think every decentralized exchanges are not enough safe! So, you need to be careful about every decentralized exchange!
Activity: 92
September 09, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
I have made use of forkdelta a couple of times and I did not have any challenge with it as regard safety or security of my tokens. The only drawback I think I can recall is the fact that the volume of trade is very small and trade spread can very huge. And trade execution can takes while
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

In my assessment of Etherdelta its reputation has been totally destroyed and broken, though few of the traders using now. And I think most for the traders now on this platform transferred on Forkdelta due it is almost the same in terms of their design only the title name is their difference. and for me its not safe  it is because importing your private key to their platform was very a dangerous things to do.
Activity: 686
September 09, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

Yes based on my experience never had any problem trading in forkdelta, well if you're uncomfortable sharing your private keys you can use metamask. I could vouch FD myself
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 09, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

I have few transactions through fork delta and it went well so far. You just have to be careful as well. Just be sure to secure your private keys all the time. There are some phishing sites of it so we should be careful and we must have enough knowledge on what to click.
Pages:
Jump to: