Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading??? - page 8. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 258
FOrkdelta is a safe platform
because it has a great actions in their goals and they have lots of people who are supporting their services and legacy in this journey in cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
I think Etherdelta and Forkdelta is the same developer that why the interface is the same, i been use both exchange and imported private key of MEW and everything is safe. Both exchange should be make the interface more friendly and more easy to use like offer trading view chart and also telegram customer support just like other exchanges.

Yes, having a telegram group and a proper trading chart would be one of the improvements that the platform should have. Even though not every one are using charts when they are buying or selling a coin, there are still technical analysts who would take a look at the charts before doing anything. They should use trading view in their platform or any chart that is user friendly. For OPs question, it is safe trading in etherdelta/forkdelta as long as he is accessing the right site because there are so many phishing sites nowadays.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Avoid importing your main account, it's okey to trade there but make sure to use a new account for trade purposes only. Remember what happen on etherdelta so be carefull now. Higly experience hackers is around all over the world so don't easily believe in security made by an exchange do your responsibility to take care your  funds far away from attackers
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Forkdelta is safe trading platform, but don't use yours private keys to trading there. Create new account in Forkdelta and then add fund to that account to avoid hacked. Dont be lazy, create new account dont take too much time and yours balance will 100% safe.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
i think it is safer if you create new wallet. deposit tokens that you want to sell and ETH for fee. because import private key that contains some tokens is really dangerous even until now there are no problem that happen yet
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think Etherdelta and Forkdelta is the same developer that why the interface is the same, i been use both exchange and imported private key of MEW and everything is safe. Both exchange should be make the interface more friendly and more easy to use like offer trading view chart and also telegram customer support just like other exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Well, i have no idea, as i haven't used it, but i have recently heard about it. Etherdelta has been having some problem recently, so there is nothing wrong in giving it a try.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Yes ther is no problem about that...i didnt find any problem when i trade in forkdelta many times
Good luck
security can only be violated by the user himself, who leaves the data of his etherium purse on the phishing site, thus providing the fraudster with data to his means. Therefore, everyone needs to be careful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
Yes ther is no problem about that...i didnt find any problem when i trade in forkdelta many times
Good luck
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

It sucks man. I am not sure about the safety but it does sucks in terms of trading. The facts that it is decentralised wallet and anyone can insert the coins over there, manipulate the prices with little volume from the pockets and sometimes 0 volume of trade makes it the worst case scenario. I guess you should be choosing many other available exchanges which are privately owned and highly regulated one. There are exchangers with heavy volume and loads of coins already listed over there. You can simply trade on them without giving away your private key details and importing stuff. Please be careful with what you choose int he crypto space.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
You just need to understand how trading works, and that is all what you need. The exchange is not goign to change anything, and forkdelta works pretty fast, only that it is not so fast as the others
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have long used the forkdelta just like etherdelta but he is better, to go inside must put the private key for so far it is safe not yet heard somebody lose if you fear it better do not try it
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Forkdelta is using the same platform as Etherdelta which was hacked in December last Year.
After that the ICO  funds of ED were stolen and there are no developments on ED.
Fees from Forkdelta still goes to the scammer owners of ED.
It is better to say Forkdelta is working and tradings can be done and withdrawal as well  but it is far from secure exchange as many unclear things happened.
Better avoid both exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I do not think it will provide good security, we know that delta is very vulnerable to hacking and for example is etherdelta that repeatedly gets into trouble. as well as you send the coins you will sell to forkdelta by making a new wallet in forkdelta.
I kind of  agree with you guy. It would be more secured if you create a new MEW address for forkdelta. Always, crypto market involves a big risk, so if you are not careful, you will be stucked  in it with regret. Each of exchanges both has it advantages as well as drawback. Maybe it’s quite attractive that forkdelta is a decentralized exchange that allow you to trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with another users. However, it’s such a new exchange, we therefore get lack of information about it, be caustious is much better.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
I've never used Forkdelta transaction platform. I find this transaction platform has an interface very difficult to use. Many of my friends lost money when trading on Forkdelta
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

I did not try to use forkdelta before but if you are planning to invest on bitcoins then i prefer that you should use kucoin because most of the investors in that exchanger did not get any problems in the long run of trading.

I'm sure he is not looking for bitcoin exchange as his main question is about importing MEW private key into Forkdelta, while MEW is ethereum wallet and its tokens. So he is going to trade ethereum instead of bitcoin based on this question. For me, forkdelta is a safe decentralized exchange but I prefer to use idex as it is better than forkdelta or etherdelta.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
OK, they are completely safe for you, I often trade on it, although their prices are always lower than in other places, but that does not matter, because it's a decentralized trading place.
Activity: 294

I did not try to use forkdelta before but if you are planning to invest on bitcoins then i prefer that you should use kucoin because most of the investors in that exchanger did not get any problems in the long run of trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I hesitate to import in forkdelta, until the moment I have not trade through forkdelta .. I am traumatized

I would suggest you transfer first your coins to be traded to new wallet and once you done transfer use that to import in forkdelta. Don't import your main wallet in a decentralized exchange because even you click to forget account the system already save your data so when it gets hack, your private keys might expose.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hesitate to import in forkdelta, until the moment I have not trade through forkdelta .. I am traumatized
Pages:
Jump to: