Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading??? - page 4. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Yes,Forkdelta is safe to use. but I would suggest you use forkdelta with an alternative myetherwallet(only for use forkdelta).In the previous days, we faced forkdelta DNS server got hacked.so it would be the best use an alternative wallet for using forkdelta.after doing trade move your fund or asset to your mother or cold storage wallet. also, use some addon for your browser, add-on helps you going out from the pushing site.MetaCert  is one of the good browser extension that I am using.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Forkdelta though young service, but reliable. There is no need to be afraid of it, everything is safe, reliable and fast.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
I've tried using forkdelta and I feel safe to use flatform forkdelta ...
so I suggest you to trade on forkdelta because trading on forkdelta is very safe ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Forkdelta is a place where shit coins are listed. Transaction fees are high and very complex to use. It also consume a lot of energy. I have learnt to avoid that exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
Sometimes I trade my ERC20-tokens on Etherdelta. Forkdelta is yet another web-interface that works with the smart contract "etherdelta_2". Yes, both of these decentralized exchange markets are safe for trading especially if you use the Metamask plugin. I have many tokens deposited on this smart contract and they can't be stolen.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
Yes it's safe as long you can't stay your new account their for long time after you trade you need to click  the forget bottom so you can assure that your account is safe. Always remember that to remove your wallet account in any exchanges for your safety.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
if me it is better to make new wallet first, like was everyone told to me. make new wallet and then send your token that you want to sell and ETH for gas,  and then you will free safely to import private key from that new wallet and it will not disturb your other coins in your old wallet
Yes that would be a better options to do since this trading site generally had the private detail of our wallet. Actually there's no such safety on all exchanges, and only thing that made me trust their end was only their cooperation. If their site admins would divulge those informations, well the appreciations will be scamming people and worst was hacking attack probably happening.
Activity: 196
i have been a user of forkdelta and i must say its good and okay. I use it to trade mainly ERC-20 tokens and its okay in my opinion. Though it lags but its very good and safe in my opinion.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
if me it is better to make new wallet first, like was everyone told to me. make new wallet and then send your token that you want to sell and ETH for gas,  and then you will free safely to import private key from that new wallet and it will not disturb your other coins in your old wallet
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
We get worried if an exchange asking for private keys when we log in just like in forkdelta.  Actually, there is no problem with that,  forkdelta are safe exchange only we got scam or hack when we accidentally visited the wrong site similar to it.  We can say scam sites,  that's why we should take a look at first and see to it that is the right one before doing transactions.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
i think forkdelta is safe to use and u can import ur private key to forkdelta and its better than etherdelta and more secure and i also use forkdelta sometimes too .i have never faced any issue.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
It is relatively safe to import your private key into decentralized exchange like forkdelta and the rest of them. These dex has been operating fairly well without major catastrophic issue of trader's fund been loss!
Have you recalled on redirecting issue of Etherdelta back in the past? You should consider those possibilities or risk on using up DEX but those issues doesn't comes out every now and then.
The word "safe" do mean out 100% unhackable or risk-free and we do all know that this thing doesn't exist on any similar platforms either DEX or Centralized exchangers. The thing I do like
with these dex is that you do have the full control yet you do just need to import keys and safety would vary on users-side.
Activity: 31
Forkdelta is absolutely safe. The exchange can be trusted with the private key MyEtherWallet your purse without fear that someone will kidnap your tokens. I use this exchange sometimes. But the price of tokens there is a penny.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is relatively safe to import your private key into decentralized exchange like forkdelta and the rest of them. These dex has been operating fairly well without major catastrophic issue of trader's fund been loss!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
In my own opinion, forkdelta is a good platform though but its best to use metamask as metamask shields you from any phishing whatsoever on your account. Best to use metamask and sign every transaction you want to make on the website.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
I have been using the Forkdelta for a few months. And everything is safe enough, I really did not experience any problems. Once only when the team changed the smart contract and it was impossible to get tokens, because the Forkdelta did not change.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think Forkdelta is not a secure crypto alternate to trade your altcoins or tokens due to the fact it may be easily spark off by handiest signing in your MEW private key and deal with. If i am going to feature a few security to it, i will prefer to have a few confirmations in gmail whilst gaining access to your bills in Forkdelta.  Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forkdelta is very similar to etherdelta but base on my experienced, Forkdelta is doing good and it is safe for your account. But if you really want a 100% safe of your account.. Don't put your account directly on this website.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
use popular and reliable exchanges! Bitrex for example and do not forget about Metamask  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
as per the latest reports forkdelta work same like etherdelta but we should be careful with private keys and website interface they are many hacking happening better be carefull
Pages:
Jump to: