Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading??? - page 9. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it seems that I am not too sure about the current forkdelta I prefer to trade in idex that is very clear and better than forkdelta.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
I think in order to safe, we must create new wallet just only use for trading on folkdelta. So we decrese risk of lost. But i may get more fee and waste time
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Everything about ForkDelta is open source, as a decentralized exchange, this platform 's interface is very likely to etherdelta, it is quite safe and unreliable
It really hard to trust exchanging sites especially when asking private keys, but there is no problem with that if you are sure that site is legit one. Still no doubt about Forkdelta and still can be trusted, the only thing that we are concerned are of having a low volume trade and prices compared to other exchanging sites.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Everything about ForkDelta is open source, as a decentralized exchange, this platform 's interface is very likely to etherdelta, it is quite safe and unreliable
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
FORKDELTA and ETHERDELTA is safe for trading
is just like another decentralized exchange
just to make sure ur wallet is safe,. dont ever put ur private key there , using metamask is better if u wanna do trading there
it can be dangerous whenever that exchange get hack. no one can guarantee ur private key safe there , so my suggest use 3rd party (metamask)
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Yes, i did it and all is safe. I also been import private key MEW to Etherdelta and Idex and everything is fine. Just make sure the device is clean and far from virus or malware. Also always remember before login , use and click on bookmark link to avoid phising.
Activity: 462
Im using Forkdelta and my account is imported their but as of now nothing is happen wrong. So I think its a safe platform to use but it's up to you. You can just create some wallet their and send your token to trade or sell or buy. But for me I think Forkdelta is safe in trading.
Activity: 196
Do not trade on Forkdelta. My friend lost his tokens on Forkdelta. It's very easy to hack. My friend is lucky because the admin of his investment platform back up all tokens.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
Base on my experience, I have no problem this site. May people get wooried when a certain exchange site asking for private keys. Actually there is no problem with that unless you have visited phishing sites that could lead into lossing your coins inside your wallet. It is important to check carefully before doing trades.
Activity: 196
I have often told people this with my few months experience in cryptocurrency trading security. NEVER you import your wallet Private Keys to any Decentralized Exchange. Be it ForkDelta, EtherDelta, TokenStore, IDEX, Wavesplatform, etc. It is always very safer and HIGHLY recommended that you create a NEW wallet in the Decentralized Exchange and then send your tokens to the wallet address you created on the Decentralized Exchange to trade, and withdraw back to your main wallet after trading.

You should also know that when ever you create or import a wallet to any device browser, your PRIVATE KEYS stay on that device's browser. The security and risk implication is simple. Once you loose that device or the device is compromised, anyone with access to the device can copy the private keys still resident on the browser.

A word is enough for the wise.
Activity: 62
It's best not to import your MEW wallet. Use another method of binding. In general, I would recommend using IDEX, in my opinion it is more reliable.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
Forkdelta is a copy of the Etherdelta. It is also easy and safe to trade on this exchange. But I use different wallets to trade on the Forkdelta and for storing coins.

It's not safe to use one wallet, you're right. Especially for such an exchange. I, too, change my wallet before each transaction.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Forkdelta is a copy of the Etherdelta. It is also easy and safe to trade on this exchange. But I use different wallets to trade on the Forkdelta and for storing coins.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
if only to transfer and want to sell your Token from MEW to forkdelta I think not too risky when we are right to do it, but if trading in forkdelta for me do not like, I prefer trading on other exchanges, as in BINANCE Hitbtc and bittrex, but if it only sells token on our MEW, I think it's okay, although the risk is sure to be there, but so far I've never had a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Etherdelta and forkdelta are reliable platforms. As long as it's not hacked. Although it has a mixed interface, it is a reliable platform. Of course I prefer IDEX instead of ED.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you going to asked me this kind of question then my answer will be : For me ! Etherdelta ( Forkdelta ) is not a safe crypto exchange to trade your altcoins or tokens because it can be easily activate by only signing in your MEW private key and address. If I am going to add some security to it, i will prefer to have some confirmations in gmail or phone numbers when accessing your accounts in Etherdelta.

As for me forkdelta is not yet safe because its not yet stable, yet we didn't know how to hadle trades same with etherdelta. If we see its just same with etherdelta, maybe we should study more times before entrusting our coins to trade in this site. We need to do more trial and errors before we can conclude its safe.
Activity: 420
If you going to asked me this kind of question then my answer will be : For me ! Etherdelta ( Forkdelta ) is not a safe crypto exchange to trade your altcoins or tokens because it can be easily activate by only signing in your MEW private key and address. If I am going to add some security to it, i will prefer to have some confirmations in gmail or phone numbers when accessing your accounts in Etherdelta.
Activity: 182
Asides the fact that the forkdelta platform is not really user friendly having an User Interface as etherdelta,its charting is quite basic,it lacks any advanced features ;doesnt have a search option; One should be really careful not to import directly. make use of metamask if you must trade there.
Activity: 179

forgive me I'm just a beginner I have paid 300 tokens on the address after two days I'm not there anymore I can help to recover 300 token 20 as a gift
Activity: 1568
I think it is safe to use the forkdelta because they have same pattern of working line etherdelta and idex, so for working on these exchanges you must use to unlock / import the account with your details to access and for trade as well. earning through eth you may shift to your mew after exchange done.
Pages:
Jump to: