Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading??? - page 7. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
FOrkdelta is a safe platform
because it has a great actions in their goals and they have lots of people who are supporting their services and legacy in this journey in cryptocurrency industry.

A decentralized exchange site forkdelta is safe Im using it for a couple of month and Im no problem with this exchange site most of my erc20 token are listed in this exchange site Im not happy with the platfrom and design hoping tge developer improve it to attract more investor Im must compatible to use idex it easy to use but I have no choose besause some of my altcoin listed in forkdelta.
IDEX is more comfortable (and safe) platform than Forkdelta. FD is just Etherdelta clone that scamed. We don't even know who is owner of Forkdelta. May be same guys that has ED.
Its just been part of the Etherdelta team for those person who do create ForkDelta itself which it is just simply means that these two DEX are total identical and i dont see anything specially whether you choose up ED or Forkdelta and i agree on the thing you said which i do feel somehow safer with IDEX when it comes to decentralized exchange because you do have the option for you to import on using up Metamask.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
It is a fork of Etherdelta. People say it is safer and much better that Etherdelta. I have used it without problem. My only concern though is why they have what seem like two horns on their Octahedron logo.

I wonder why such an important detail don't bother people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Forkdelta is a good platform for trading. I have used the exchange for quite sometime. The exchange has a low volume but its a good one. I use metamask when trading on forkdelta. Forkdelta is quite safe to trade in
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
It is safe if you bind to it through Metamask wallet. I've been trading there through my Metamask wallet many times safely. I use this exchange as a black market. It is a good place to sell your coins received from ICO project before it officially gets listed on its first exchange. People expect that the price when hitting the first exchange will be almost the same as they were during the ICO, and even higher. That is why you can sell your coins for a good price on Forkdelta, before it hits the first official exchange. Using other people's expectations. In most cases, after listing at the first exchange, the price of coins drops by 50-95%. So, anyway you'll make the profit selling it on Forkdelta high, and buy for almost nothing on the official exchange.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I am using Forkdelta together with Metamask and never had any problem. If you don't log in with private key, it is a safe platform for trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Do not import your MEW wallet to Forkdelta trading platform, separate wallet to store coin and for trade coin. Import your MEW wallet will be very risky on your private key.
then what if i have done it? I several days ago to MEW and my private key on Fork Delta. what will happen to my wallet? is it dangerous?
Activity: 140
I also regularly trade here, and I think they are completely safe for us. You are still trading because I have traded quite many times this place.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think forkdelta is very safe and very similar to Etherdelta. I often make purchases and sales in forkdelta. Just to make sure our wallets are safe, never put our personal keys in there, use metamask better if we want to trade there can be dangerous every time the exchange is hacked. No one can guarantee our private key is safe there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I hope you do not trade in Forkdelta, EDEX, Etherdelta, HitBTC, because all such Exchange does not support to merchants.
Unless you are doomed to sell a token, and be careful of your assets.

I can not deny all the Exchange I mentioned often get a negative image of the traders.
Activity: 137
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
I have never been exchanged in forkdelta eversince I've started. It is the fork of etherdelta and I am quiet not convince about the security of these exchange. However, most of the new existing coins are goes in forkdelta and I think many people are still using this two exchange.
Activity: 196
Good day sir,
Just a recommendation, don't use your main MEW account
because just by signing-in by using private key is
very risky.
That's why it is recommended to make a new wallet.
Activity: 476
Forkdelta is decentralized exchanges just the same like Etherdelta and Idex,  it's safe to import private key of MyEtherWallet there because all decentralized exchange has the same network in Ethereum blockchain . I did it and so far I never get any problems,  just make sure you login in to right link, and  make sure always login from bookmark link and from clean device.
Activity: 128
I have been using forkdelta for few months now and I can say its safe to use. What i am doing is I just use it for trading purposes if ever I have something to trade i sent it there from my mew or imtoken. I never stock tokens in my forkdelta account.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

Don't import directly! it is better to send your token to Forkdelta in order to trade the coin, i hope compared to ED, now forkdelta is doing good because their server is in good shape loading easily.
Then what's the point in not importing your coin directly? To Forkdelta. If it's going easy why not import it would you please explain the issue I am curious as hell to which I will be using this week and amassing many knowledge to forkdelta I prefer to involve myself in a matter with the prior knowledge I don't want to involve myself clueless.
Activity: 372
Yes it's safe as long you don't stay your wallet there or your tokens.  Because for me after I trade in forkdelta I remove immediately my private key or account there. We need a extra careful so if you only trade there forget immediately your MEW account there.
Activity: 60
For Delta is a really safe platform in fact the developers are great guys and they split off from ether Delta which was a horrible platform run by money-grubbing businessman
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
because it has a great actions in their goals and they have lots of people who are supporting their services and legacy in this journey in cryptocurrency industry.

A decentralized exchange site forkdelta is safe Im using it for a couple of month and Im no problem with this exchange site most of my erc20 token are listed in this exchange site Im not happy with the platfrom and design hoping tge developer improve it to attract more investor Im must compatible to use idex it easy to use but I have no choose besause some of my altcoin listed in forkdelta.
IDEX is more comfortable (and safe) platform than Forkdelta. FD is just Etherdelta clone that scamed. We don't even know who is owner of Forkdelta. May be same guys that has ED.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
Of course that it is safe because you are always using your funds and they never touch the exchange, you are just making the deal with the other user that is on the other side, and he only receives the money as soon as you get your tokens (it is a mutual deal)
Activity: 127
I believe that ForkDelta is a safe crypto exchange and I enjoy using it. You can import your MyEtherwallet, since the exchange is checked by a lot of users.
Pages:
Jump to: