Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 43. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
A good crypto developer I have contact with said SegSig is not possible but he likes the PoW2 concept, if they drop SegSig and focus on PoW2 for a earlier release this coin will gain a lot of new investors.

The developer I know gave me this timeline.

1. March they will drop SegSig
2. Testing of PoW2
3. Release in June.

$100 000 investment today will be worth +$400 000 between July and August.
4times more? in July mmm maybe but in the end they are just a payment method isn´t?
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
January 08, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
Of course they do not drop segsig. That would be ridiculous.
The Gulden team has been testing for over 5 weeks now, plus automated testing before that,
and recent feedback was there are no major issues. In other words; things are going great.
If segsig would be a problem to integrate, that would be a major issue, and they would have known and reported that by now.
Get your Gulden while you still can at 24 eurocents or so, the price will go up soon!

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 08, 2018, 07:25:27 AM
A good crypto developer I have contact with said SegSig is not possible but he likes the PoW2 concept, if they drop SegSig and focus on PoW2 for a earlier release this coin will gain a lot of new investors.

2. Testing of PoW2
3. Release in June.

It seems to me that they are already testing their update, update that include PoW2 + SegSig. SegSig being the reason why this update was delayed so long.

Am I wrong ?

I read or heard SegSig is the main reason the coin isn't flying in the top 50. Wink It would be sad if the SegSig update had to be cancelled but PoW2 is big enough update on it's own.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
January 08, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

2. Testing of PoW2
3. Release in June.

It seems to me that they are already testing their update, update that include PoW2 + SegSig. SegSig being the reason why this update was delayed so long.

Am I wrong ?
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 05:20:48 AM
Thanks for the insights, I am going to look into this.
Activity: 12
Activity: 110
January 08, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

2. Testing of PoW2
3. Release in June.

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
January 07, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 07:59:54 AM
very neutral... dont know for sure but maybe... little money can't harm in gulden so interest thing.... we will see what happens on this market with gulden and others good night or day depends Cheesy
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
January 07, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
Digibyte who copied bitcoins SegWit and Myriads multi algo is at 1.3 billion marketcap. The crypto world isn't a fair place but I have to reserve final judgment for PoW2 and SegSig.

Any updates from the testers or development team?

Crypto changed in 2016, it rewards results and not rumours when it comes to investing. Before coins would get pumped on promises and if they came through would be dumped.

So, in that perspective... why is so much money flowing into ICOs? Aren't those just the same promises in a new packaging?

All ICOs are non mineable  ,e.g.. 5% gets sold and the ICO creators hold the other 95%. However 100% of the ICO marketcap gets taken into consideration on coinmarketcap and not the 5% available.

It is the best way of scamming people out of money for doing nothing, if you smart and take profit before people wake up to how scammy ICOs are they can make fast money.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
Digibyte who copied bitcoins SegWit and Myriads multi algo is at 1.3 billion marketcap. The crypto world isn't a fair place but I have to reserve final judgment for PoW2 and SegSig.

Crypto changed in 2016, it rewards results and not rumours when it comes to investing. Before coins would get pumped on promises and if they came through would be dumped.

So, in that perspective... why is so much money flowing into ICOs? Aren't those just the same promises in a new packaging?
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
January 07, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

The industry has matured passed this. When the Gulden dev removes SegSig from the release and does PoW2 on it's own the coin will be in the top 100, if SegSig was possible the bitcoin devs would of done it.
Gulden devs have wasted enough time on SegSig which has delayed PoW2 from August?
January 06, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Everyone Is A Bank
January 06, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
I think Gulden is a good long term investment. There maybe on a low price range these days but i have high hopes for the future.
Activity: 64
January 06, 2018, 03:12:30 PM
It’s getting better and better. Hard to keep up with all of the news.

Gulden has been implemented in Cash Register System MPlus.

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2018/01/06/yuluma-implements-gulden-in-cash-register-system/

Is it possible there is a group keeping the price down on purpose? Boggles the mind when you look at the other coins in the top 150. WTF is going on?

No idea, a few people I know have sold off their Gulden and started investing in ICOs. They got tired of waiting for PoW2. The ICOs aren't doing anything special in development but they market really well and you can make quick money selling each time it doubles.

Every new ICO gets pumped.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2018/01/06/yuluma-implements-gulden-in-cash-register-system/

Is it possible there is a group keeping the price down on purpose? Boggles the mind when you look at the other coins in the top 150. WTF is going on?

It is possibly time for Gulden to be removed off coinmarketcap. It's doing the coin no favours dropping out of the top 200 and now rank 202.
January 06, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
January 06, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
Has anyone heard of any work toward an NLG/USD exchange?
Merit: 110
January 06, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
Gulden must have a solid base of supporters outside the cryptocurrency trading community. This is the main difference between usage coins and trading coins. Gulden would prove that they're more than usage but have a development team to make substantial growth. Yes, this is a good investment I would say.

Gulden HAVE a solid base of supporters outside crypto-traders in the Netherlands, business & customers. Of course it is still small because it is just inside one small country, but it might change depending of how good will be PoW2. Very few alts can say that: a currency that is already being used as a currency, and not only as a speculative tool.

It is also a currency that you can buy directly without having to buy BTC first. Here again, unlike most other alts.

Plus PoW2 that can (eventually) make it the most advanced coin.

Gulden isn't perfect, but it has some arguments.
Pages:
Jump to: