Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 44. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 06, 2018, 06:32:30 AM
Gulden must have a solid base of supporters outside the cryptocurrency trading community. This is the main difference between usage coins and trading coins. Gulden would prove that they're more than usage but have a development team to make substantial growth. Yes, this is a good investment I would say.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
Some good news for the community, a few good Dash investors have started buying Gulden on bittrex. They taking the risk on the success of PoW2 and SegSig project.   Grin
Activity: 188
January 05, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
Gulden was in Top 20 once Smiley
Yes, that was before all ICO's comming in. If you remove all scam tokens, Ico's and non-minable coins it is stil in top 20-30.

They should of split the PoW2 and SegSig development, adding SegSig cost them time and this is why the coin is not in the top 100. Both innovative projects could of had it's own release schedule and a lot more attention. SegSig has caused the main developer delays and we knew it would because the bitcoin developers only managed 25% savings. Gulden is going for 58% savings and if the dev gets it right the coin will be top 10 (My prediction) or it will remain in testing with bug after bug until they give up.

The coin is due a 800 - 1200% increase this year provided the update is a success. It's the last good coin that has not risen up the rankings.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 10:22:41 PM
The thing is, Gulden doesn't care much about the short-term price, because it is really, REALLY solid, it's a ambitious project. This recent rise is nothing compared to what will happen in the following months, everyone that understand how crypto is valued agrees that the coin is really under-priced right now, it will sky rocket same as ETH did in the past and Ripple is doing now, there's no way of holding this back, it only a matter of time Smiley

If you can wait some weeks/months, but want a really really solid and fail-proof profit, Gulden is for you Smiley

And don't take my words for granted, research yourself, and you will see that what me and other people are saying about Gulden being awesome, is true. Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 03:51:29 PM
Yes, that was before all ICO's comming in. If you remove all scam tokens, Ico's and non-minable coins it is stil in top 20-30.

They should of split the PoW2 and SegSig development, adding SegSig cost them time and this is why the coin is not in the top 100. Both innovative projects could of had it's own release schedule and a lot more attention. SegSig has caused the main developer delays and we knew it would because the bitcoin developers only managed 25% savings. Gulden is going for 58% savings and if the dev gets it right the coin will be top 10 (My prediction) or it will remain in testing with bug after bug until they give up.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 04, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

You can't earn interest with non mineable coins and ICOs. This will make Gulden special when the devs do release.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 04, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
Probably not a good investment. Seriously, gulden is relatively unheard of in the general bitcoin world and isn't that popular. Without a demand for this coin, there obviously wouldn't be a very bullish market.

Besides, we don't really need it when we already have other altcoins, and especially bitcoin itself. So there is really no point for gulden to grow in the future.
but gulden has grown maybe not that big from this thread has been made
But enough to prove about its movement.and the investors who gambled in this coin
 has now profiteering and if they can wait another months maybe they will earn more
 than they expecting.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
With all the basic testing, automated scrypt testing and now the advanced testing my expectations for the new release are higher than hight.
I really hope they will pull it off.
Meanwhile having great times expanding my portfolio with other promessing coins :-)

I think your expectations are correct, I also think the POW2 and SegSig will be a great step foreward for the blockchain technologies. I see you're also a believer in DeepOnion ;-)
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
January 04, 2018, 10:33:47 AM
Gulden testing from one of the devs.

Initial basic testing went well but unearthed a few smaller things that needed attention, there was a brief break in testing over the Christmas/NY period to let people be with their families and to put out a maintenance 1.6.x release to help support with a swell in support queries from all the new users.
In the next few days more advanced/thorough testing will begin.
Basically, testing is ongoing, nothing important to report, when there is something worth announcing it will be announced.

Thanks for the update, looks like a March release is on the cards.

Two more months until Gulden takes over.  Grin Grin

The rise in Gulden price has nothing to do with the update but general influx of new crypto users. Gulden is only ranked 186 on coinmarketcap making it a good investment compared to the other coins.

If the PoW2 and SegSig update ever comes it will move to $1 billion marketcap.

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
January 04, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
With all the basic testing, automated scrypt testing and now the advanced testing my expectations for the new release are higher than hight.
I really hope they will pull it off.
Meanwhile having great times expanding my portfolio with other promessing coins :-)
Activity: 74
January 04, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
Yes please stop buying   Cry
Just sell dump everything, please  Undecided
Activity: 188
January 04, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

Initial basic testing went well but unearthed a few smaller things that needed attention, there was a brief break in testing over the Christmas/NY period to let people be with their families and to put out a maintenance 1.6.x release to help support with a swell in support queries from all the new users.
Basically, testing is ongoing, nothing important to report, when there is something worth announcing it will be announced.

The rise in Gulden price has nothing to do with the update but general influx of new crypto users. Gulden is only ranked 186 on coinmarketcap making it a good investment compared to the other coins.

imo, people should dump Gulden to 1490 and go invest in other coins before the March release.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 02:11:52 AM

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 03, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Activity: 156
January 03, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 03, 2018, 08:29:09 AM
Yes I think it will be a good investment. Just invested in it 5 min ago. so now we can moon!
Activity: 24
January 03, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Activity: 91
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 04:17:14 AM
Someone needs to dump out on the 1880 buy order or volumes on bittrex will fall far behind Nocks tomorrow.

At the current volume and support growth on Nocks, if it keeps up Bittrex will become to Nocks what Bleutrade is to bittrex. The price on bittrex won't be taken into consideration at this point. Expect Nocks to start doing $5 million to $10 million by March if the growth keeps up.
Activity: 98
January 02, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
The gulden attracts lots of stores because it has dutch love because it caries our original name before the euro.
Together with that real world usage and an awesome dev with one of the most easy to use wallets that allows instant transfer to bank account, its big coin for 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: