Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 47. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 07:31:23 AM
The focus of the Gulden project is a safe and fast decentralized blockchain that is easy to use for sending or receiving payments with as little effort or cost possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 05:42:51 AM
Very promising project, I would even allow myself to say that Gulden age is around the corner. First of all it is easy to use, has IBAN support to directly pay out to without 3rd party. board on people while it is still low.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
Amount of Gulden Nodes trippled in last few days. Gulden is HOT 🚀🚀. Amount of users is probably over 200k users now, from 75k few days ago.

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/944118942368444416

200k not a bit of stretch? Coins with 20k addresses not users have over $300 million marketcap. Although as others have mentioned it's mainly a lot of average people buying Gulden and not rich investors so it could be true.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
December 22, 2017, 04:58:27 AM
With last night's BTC and NLG drop, this is a great time to buy Gulden.
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
December 22, 2017, 04:17:24 AM
Amount of Gulden Nodes trippled in last few days. Gulden is HOT 🚀🚀. Amount of users is probably over 200k users now, from 75k few days ago.

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/944118942368444416
Activity: 156
December 22, 2017, 02:09:57 AM
Interesting!

Nocks       $672,940
Bittrex      $551,411   

First time bittrex hasn't been the largest exchange for Gulden?
Activity: 72
December 21, 2017, 10:45:07 PM
One of those rare moments Rijk gives an interview. For RTLZ news channel. (In Dutch)
In the meantime Gulden is trending in the App store 🚀

https://youtu.be/KrcXMMdmgfE

Thanks for sharing.

Nocks is doing well, Bittrex volume and price won't be a concern in the future as crypto traders are losing control of Gulden. Gulden is being distributed to the public more then any other coin outside the top 20.

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
December 21, 2017, 08:07:10 PM
One of those rare moments Rijk gives an interview. For RTLZ news channel. (In Dutch)
In the meantime Gulden is trending in the App store 🚀

https://youtu.be/KrcXMMdmgfE
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
What give these MEGA changes, if coin is not user frendly? Can't register in bitrex, cos there is to many new acc, the reg is stoped, can't reg in Nocks cos, there I cant make phone verification, it's only for couple eu contries.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

the coin is in fact user friendly. the exchanges might have some limitations though.
you could try litebit though: https://www.litebit.eu/en/buy/gulden
gl
Activity: 156
December 21, 2017, 02:33:56 PM
when  PoW2 and SegSig are both implemented and the price does not surge, i will sell a part of my gulden. I got them 2 years ago and for a investor the rise of the gulden is ok, but my other coins(the scam coins) are doing much better then the gulden.

Think of the current phase of the DOT COM bubble. A IT company could sell Urine as it's main product and the stock price would be 100 times over valued. Scam coins can get away with it for awhile but when people start getting educated, make sure you not in those scams anymore, those people running the scams will invest in projects like Gulden with they money you give them.

Mr Rijk said many times that the gulden is the best and the rest of the coins are scamcoins, he dislikes investors(he does not need them anymore). To make the gulden better you need large investors or it wont work.

(Large)Crypto investors are waiting for a release date of PoW2 and SegSig. I am encouraged by Nocks volumes this last few days, giving bittrex some serious competition in price and volume.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 10:06:34 AM
Thanks for the insights, I am going to look into this. 
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
December 21, 2017, 09:32:08 AM
Not true. Gulden is getting better with every update. The team just takes time needed as they see best fit for Gulden.
It is a small team that collected a lot of funding in BTC, so they do not need large investors at all.
They just need patient supporters who rack and stack NLG.
Good Gulden times will come one day.
Activity: 55
December 21, 2017, 08:25:38 AM
when  PoW2 and SegSig are both implemented and the price does not surge, i will sell a part of my gulden. I got them 2 years ago and for a investor the rise of the gulden is ok, but my other coins(the scam coins) are doing much better then the gulden.

Think of the current phase of the DOT COM bubble. A IT company could sell Urine as it's main product and the stock price would be 100 times over valued. Scam coins can get away with it for awhile but when people start getting educated, make sure you not in those scams anymore, those people running the scams will invest in projects like Gulden with they money you give them.

Mr Rijk said many times that the gulden is the best and the rest of the coins are scamcoins, he dislikes investors(he does not need them anymore). To make the gulden better you need large investors or it wont work.
December 21, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

Activity: 55
December 21, 2017, 04:54:01 AM
when  PoW2 and SegSig are both implemented and the price does not surge, i will sell a part of my gulden. I got them 2 years ago and for a investor the rise of the gulden is ok, but my other coins(the scam coins) are doing much better then the gulden.
Activity: 7
December 21, 2017, 04:16:33 AM
What give these MEGA changes, if coin is not user frendly? Can't register in bitrex, cos there is to many new acc, the reg is stoped, can't reg in Nocks cos, there I cant make phone verification, it's only for couple eu contries.  Angry Angry Angry Angry
December 20, 2017, 11:48:28 PM
SegSig is a larger update then PoW2, I still want to see how MaNI pulls off 58% savings on SegSig when the bitcoin devs could only manage 25% on SegWit.

Sure I will grant him best dev in crypto status if he manages it.

BTC carries the burden of keeping old/long time outdated nodes on the network, limiting the savings alot for another couple versions (translates into years!).
They are on v0.15 and I still see v0.10 nodes on the network.  Cry

During the activation phases (giving users time to update their wallets), Gulden 2.0 will leave old 1.6 nodes step by step behind and is than free of that burden.  Smiley
Pretty sure this is part of the magic.
Still doesn't take anything away from the great dev work.

When Gulden gets a USD trading pair it will be a good time to drop out of the btc pairings. Unfortunately the crypto traders don't see the value in Gulden for some reason and the correct course of action would be to remove the btc pairings.

Bittrex $0.146111
Nock    $0.159440   

Would it be possible for Gulden community to ask the bitcoin exchanges to drop Gulden as I don't see 1 Euro value being reached on bittrex.

It balances out , no need to remove btc pairings. It looks to me traders are buying off bittrex to supply users buying off Nocks. I also believe litebit and Guldentrader get their stock off bittrex.

This is also the least amount of sales I have seen on bittrex since I started looking at this coin. less then 2 million. Distribution looking good.
Activity: 79
December 20, 2017, 05:51:46 PM
There's a great future for ths coin, it had a little price drop a while back but now is rising again to its old high record and grow easily from there to maybe €0.50 next year.
Activity: 57
December 20, 2017, 05:15:21 PM
SegSig is a larger update then PoW2, I still want to see how MaNI pulls off 58% savings on SegSig when the bitcoin devs could only manage 25% on SegWit.

BTC carries the burden of keeping old/long time outdated nodes on the network, limiting the savings alot for another couple versions (translates into years!).

During the activation phases (giving users time to update their wallets), Gulden 2.0 will leave old 1.6 nodes step by step behind and is than free of that burden.  Smiley

When Gulden gets a USD trading pair it will be a good time to drop out of the btc pairings. Unfortunately the crypto traders don't see the value in Gulden for some reason and the correct course of action would be to remove the btc pairings.

Bittrex $0.146111
Nock    $0.159440   

Would it be possible for Gulden community to ask the bitcoin exchanges to drop Gulden as I don't see 1 Euro value being reached on bittrex.
Activity: 100
December 20, 2017, 04:54:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: