Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HitBtc exchange safe now? - page 3. (Read 18267 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
To be honest, it used to be one of the best exchanges, but at the moment it has deteriorated greatly because the conclusions from this exchange can take a long time and given the fact that the commission is very high compared to other similar exchanges
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
I know this is an old thread, and I don't know whether you have ever traded or not on HITBTC. As far as I know HITBTC is a safe exchange, I have traded there and my friend has also traded on HITBTC and there has never been a negative case that happened to us. So, the HITBTC exchange is safe in my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
September 21, 2018, 03:36:05 AM
I think one of the worst exchanges is hitbtc. They always freeze wallets and freeze the coin withdrawal.It's a terrible exchange, the support is very bad and they don't work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
For trading, HitBtc exchange is safe for trading and for storing the coins it is not good to exchange there are many complaints about HitBtc negativity. So we have to be very careful when dealing with this exchange and transaction fee for depositing and withdrawing are quite high in this exchange.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 01:26:50 AM
Hitbtc IS NOT SAFE.  Coins are taken offline for no reason and at a moments notice and never come back online.  They halt deposits and withdraws for no reason, no warning whatsoever and if that happens you're screwed.  They never respond to tickets, etc.  It's pretty obvious the positive reviews/comments are from employees of the company itself, just look at all the bad grammer, mispellings, etc.  Good luck either way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
for me hitbtc is a not safe exchanger because I have a bad experience when the deposit is 1 XMR and never appears on my hitbtc account, after contacting their cutomer service many times I was told to wait until now there is no clarity. even though all the evidence is tx da. I have completed the chronology. to this day I will choose another exchanger if I have to make a sale and purchase rather than hitbtc
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:15:05 AM
ive been using hitbtc for quite a long time up until now and so far i didnt get any issues regarding on thier service . hitbtc is a good and  famous exchange so it is obvious that they are verry legit .  regarding on the op's concern which he said the money is stucked maybe because he use a small fee , thats why the transaction takes too long to process or maybe the blockchain network is only congested that time  .

there are many factors that affects the transaction , so better gather all informations before you create a concern here or to thier costumer support .
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
September 03, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
Often I use the services of the exchange HitBtc, no problems, one nuance, when sending Ethereum, you need to send only to the wallet address, the addresses of other exchanges are not recommended,I had to wait 4 weeks before the return of the ether .
Activity: 504
August 31, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
I already see a lot of news that this exchange is unsafe. Although I can not understand why I've been using it for over a year, and there have never been any problems, maybe I just got lucky. Grin
Activity: 89
August 31, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
I have traded on HitBtc and have not found such fraud, but it may also be because my coin has no value! (less quantity)
Activity: 134
August 31, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
HitBtc, the exchange I often trade there, has not happened any unpleasant things, I think it is safe, one of the trustworthy exchanges.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 31, 2018, 02:33:11 AM
Hitbtc is safe but it acts shady sometimes and has a lot of on and off, if you have a big amount of money which you really care about I suggest you use exchanges with better reputation, exchanges shouldn't be use as wallet and you only keep the amount of money that you want to trade with in them.
Activity: 50
August 30, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
HitBTC holds users funds hostage avoid at all cost
Activity: 555
August 30, 2018, 06:18:41 PM
in my opinion the exchange of hitbtc is very safe and very easy to use and the transaction is fast. and the volume is quite a lot,

I agree with you bro, but I like hitbtc, the exchange of hitbtc is very easy to use and the transaction or deposit is easy, in my opinion it's safe to have no control whatsoever
Activity: 630
August 27, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
in my opinion the exchange of hitbtc is very safe and very easy to use and the transaction is fast. and the volume is quite a lot,
Activity: 365
August 27, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
Yes, HitBtc exchange is safe for use now. They have fixed all the problems it had before and it is working perfectly now. It is now reliable and secure. I  used the exchange and I had no issue with it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
August 27, 2018, 06:25:22 AM
there are no absolutely safe exchanges tbh.
I would say hitbtc is more unsafe than other top volume exchanges tho
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
I have used hitbtc exchanges for a long time, a problem that is often faced is that when a bitcoin transaction is sufficiently solid it will experience pending withdraw which is quite time consuming, and the error in transferring the addreas token cannot return,
besides that there are no obstacles.

Maybe it is not on hitbtc. In the past it was quite normal on bitcoin network to get clogged due to numerous transactions. I don't have any issues when it comes to hitbtc withdrawals. Just that their fees are too high compared to other exchanges. Plus they don't have 8 digit cents on many coins which is ridiculous when their values are still high when converted into fiat.
copper member
Activity: 383
August 17, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
I have used hitbtc exchanges for a long time, a problem that is often faced is that when a bitcoin transaction is sufficiently solid it will experience pending withdraw which is quite time consuming, and the error in transferring the addreas token cannot return,
besides that there are no obstacles.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
Hitbtc got some serious issues recently and got on and off sometimes in the past month , Why they just can't upgrade their stuff when the site in online and they need to switch it off?
I used to use hitbtc but i got some problem when i deposited some SC coins in it , and it took some weeks to see it in my wallet , after that I just rather to use binance and kucoin , mostly binance .
Pages:
Jump to: