Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HitBtc exchange safe now? - page 8. (Read 18267 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:22:52 AM
Hi i use HITBTC for a while and i did not experience problem at all.
So for me it is safe to use HITBTC based on my experience, after all many ICO are still want to be listed there, so i am sure people still trust their platform

I don't know why people keep spreading the negative news about the HitBTC exchange, an even same thing with me, i never experienced any problem with them in terms of trading, withdrawing and depositing. Most of the ICO's are listing in HitBTC because they find the potential in HitBtc exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 17, 2018, 02:22:01 AM
Good to people from HitBtc are supporting but at the same time, you need to increase your support system in order to assist with people question, otherwise, people will complaining more negative about your exchange.

Thanks for your suggestion! That's one of the things we're currently working on.

There are many issues you guys currently facing like deposits will not reflect in our accounts even after few confirmations, suddenly coins missing from our accounts, withdrawals take many days, 100% no reply for tickets and many similar issues you guys need to fix.

Gaining trust takes quite a long time but losing your trust takes few seconds so you need work hard to maintain the trust of this crypto community.
Activity: 322
April 16, 2018, 08:08:36 PM
HitBtc-today is one of the most popular and secure exchanges on the cryptocurrency market. There are certainly questions to her, but this does not apply to transactions!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
if in my opinion, the hitbtc site is very safe. because I often use it. more coin coins in my wallet wallets are listed in the market so inevitably I have to use it. and as long as I use it, I never feel threatened. what do you think so hitbtc unsafe?
there is no such thing as very safe for every exchange sites out there, a wise trader will always keep his/her coin through personal wallet, digital or hardware, if you don't need to trade soon better stay away on storing your coins through exchange sites.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
if in my opinion, the hitbtc site is very safe. because I often use it. more coin coins in my wallet wallets are listed in the market so inevitably I have to use it. and as long as I use it, I never feel threatened. what do you think so hitbtc unsafe?
Activity: 13
April 14, 2018, 07:25:30 PM
My #Siacoin deposits are not credited for March 21th.  I hate it when HitBTC does not fix there deposits close to a month.  Not very good or reputable exchange.  Stay away if you can.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 30, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
Good to people from HitBtc are supporting but at the same time, you need to increase your support system in order to assist with people question, otherwise, people will complaining more negative about your exchange.

Thanks for your suggestion! That's one of the things we're currently working on.

Thanks HitBTC, as the coins are being added in the exchange, it is normal to increase the # users, that is why support system is very important especially for the new ones,
Thanks for listening and taking actions in these issues.
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

Activity: 686
March 30, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Activity: 265
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 06:47:59 AM
Hi There,

I never used Hitbtc exchange site. But i need to use it because one of my coins doing good there  Grin But my elder brother told me hitbtc not safe totally , it stucked deposit money /Withdraw. What about now? is it safe now?

Thank You
No need to ask of it's safe because you will still use it if you have btc there and they not scam you,There's a lot of accusation in different exchanger here like poloniex,binance,bittrex and etc. but i still have my btc there so it safe then i don't withdraw my btc because i don't experience scam but if they do that to me i will find other like i will change trading site and not use their site anymore
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Their support is kind of slow, but in general HITbtc is rather trustworthy and a number of big projects pay them substantial amounts for getting listed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 30, 2018, 01:42:42 AM
Hi i use HITBTC for a while and i did not experience problem at all.
So for me it is safe to use HITBTC based on my experience, after all many ICO are still want to be listed there, so i am sure people still trust their platform

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.
Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 02:35:59 AM
SCAM Exchange! They stole my coins, Support DOESN'T REPLY for a Month!!
Read reviews from everyone else, it's obvious you won't get any help nor your money!
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
January 08, 2018, 11:00:18 PM
Previously I felt comfortable trading at HITBTC, but after the incident that hit the AMM, I did not think to use that exchange again. Their support is very bad and what I regret is that they blame the people who were involved in AMM trading when the mistakes were caused by their own. Hope you not get any unpleasant treatment from them in the future.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 08, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Every exchnage is having pending deposits/withdraws problem from time to time. HitBTC maybe a little bit often than others.
But they are offering for trade some unique pairs and their ICO tab is very profitable if you do your homework.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 08, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
I've been put off HitBTC by poor reviews and stories of stuck withdrawals and other account problems.  But I think all exchanges have problems and unhappy customers, they generally need to improve customer service and how they resolve issues.  Its been around along time and people seem to trust so time to give it a go.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
January 08, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
a few hours ago I made a withdrawal using doge coin, before I wanted to withdraw funds using Ethereum, but Ethereum network seems still so solid so HitBTC deactivate withdraw for Ethereum currency for the time being
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
Despite the continues lag and crash of hitbtc for me, I never got any problem with deposit and withdrawals.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
Yesterday, I was shocked because my coins were not there and missing but there's no transaction. Everyone is panicking on the chatbox but somewhat explained that their just having a maintenance. I think they are safe but they are unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: