Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HitBtc exchange safe now? - page 9. (Read 18267 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
January 08, 2018, 03:06:03 AM
HitBTC is one those exchange sites I used. It is UI friendly (for me), easy to use actually. To answer your question, for me its safe.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
January 08, 2018, 02:50:36 AM
To be honest i never have a problem on hitbtc exchange but i really hate the fee on the trading, if you trade with a bulk amount it's better to not trading in this exchange. Withdrawal and deposit are no problem for me but i saw many threads about hitbtc exchange scam, i don't is it right or not but just be careful.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 02:10:42 AM
No exchange is totally safe. But right now, HitBTC seems like one of the more reliable and safe websites. If you want the best safety I'd say go with Coinbase/Gemini, otherwise HitBTC is a good alternative that supports many altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 02:04:08 AM

I have never experienced problems in hitbtc. yes, my experience on hitbtc is all smooth. although sometimes experience a disruption in the transaction. but so far all is well
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 08, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
Hi There,

I never used Hitbtc exchange site. But i need to use it because one of my coins doing good there  Grin But my elder brother told me hitbtc not safe totally , it stucked deposit money /Withdraw. What about now? is it safe now?

Thank You

I believe hitbtc is safe, maybe there's problem like delay but I think is solved now. It's normal about delay, crypto transactions rise everyday. But sometimes, people send the wrong product ( coin ) or address to accept their payment/ profit. As long you obey the rules and contact support when something wrong happen, your transactions will fix in short time.
Activity: 798
January 08, 2018, 01:55:49 AM
I often trade on hitbtc, the last week I had an eth withdrawal problem on hitbtc (tx not found) and I only sent 1x a complaint ticket. After 7 days my withdrawal was canceled and eth back again in my hitbtc account. So I guess for now the hitbtc is safe to use.
I have experienced similar things with you, and I think it is reasonable because the system error on the exchangers can affect for transactions. so I think HitBTc is safe for transactions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 01:39:01 AM
I often trade on hitbtc, the last week I had an eth withdrawal problem on hitbtc (tx not found) and I only sent 1x a complaint ticket. After 7 days my withdrawal was canceled and eth back again in my hitbtc account. So I guess for now the hitbtc is safe to use.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 08, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Hitbtc safe as far i am using from long time even i have exchanged lots of token and also after etherdelta i found hitbtc best place to trade token immidiately after ICO. Now they are having some issue with ethereum withdrawal issue may be thats what your brother concern about . Hope soon it will be fixed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 08, 2018, 01:22:36 AM
I already tried trading using hitbtc as exchange site a couple of times and it went smooth and successful. But lately there are some reports about delayed withdrawal of bitcoin and ethereum to the said site and also there are some issue regarding that there is no Tx showing up which is very important for every transaction.
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 08, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
of course I often do exchange here. and there are no obstacles in that.
some people say that it is not safe, but i proved myself it is safe.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
I recently joined the exchange and it has not been a very good experience. I only wish l had looked at the negative feedback on there Facebook page before sending a deposit. It has been two days now and my deposit is still not showing on the exchange, even though it was confirmed on the block chain within a few minutes. Support does not respond to you tickets and the site continually crashes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:59:31 AM
Hi There,

I never used Hitbtc exchange site. But i need to use it because one of my coins doing good there  Grin But my elder brother told me hitbtc not safe totally , it stucked deposit money /Withdraw. What about now? is it safe now?

Thank You
The exchange of tokens via Hitbtc is safe and I often trade on Hitbtc. This is a good trading platform, but some altcoin has very little trading volume.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 08, 2018, 12:57:29 AM
I often use hitbtc for exchange and very safe to date. maybe if there is a pending deposit / witdhraw that is reasonable and may take some time to fix. and I never feel harmed if using hitbtc for transactions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:51:07 AM
Hi There,

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: