Pages:
Author

Topic: Is hodling alts dangerous? - page 57. (Read 4477 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
You need to be careful with altcoins because some will fail and some will be succeed. I, honestly, think the best way to make money is altcoins. The big coins are safer bets, but ultimately it is up to you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
I think alts holding is not dangerous because altcoin holding is a good think when we can get profit. First of all you have understand that, altcoins are pumping and sometimes are dumping. When alts are dump that is the best time to buy coins and when they pump that is the best time to sell. So i don't think alts holding is dangerous.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
Most of them will fail, it depends on which coins you hold. If you hold coins with no chance, then you are very likely to fail with them in the future. Good coins may die as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
Altcoins are clearly high risk high profit investment, yes if you won't do proper research - it is dangerous. But when you are sure about your alt, made good research, you can't name it dangerous at all. Cryptocurrencies are future and no one will stop it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
Not sure what you exactly mean.

Invest in projects with a solid roadmap, excellent team and a community and you will be fine.

If you throw money are pump and dump copycat shit coins you will loose in the long term

In fact you should just make sure that you'll invested on some existing project that proves that your money wouldn't be wasted. Some alts are just focusing on giving up value with their coin and don't even care about their project to continue in short it was all just imaginary that's why don't be surprised why those alts are all dead now.
Activity: 47
February 07, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
Not sure what you exactly mean.

Invest in projects with a solid roadmap, excellent team and a community and you will be fine.

If you throw money are pump and dump copycat shit coins you will loose in the long term
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 07, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
I don't find holding of altcoins to be dangerous, because among the entire altcoins listed on coinmarketcap very few grew while bitcoin was declining in value. But now as the price of bitcoin has started to increase, most of the altcoins too started to increase. This confirms profit on holding of altcoins.
Activity: 56
February 07, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
Last year alts rise a lot. I dont know the average percentage. But when I check coins in the market at year 2013 lots of them dead now (too low ranks). probably new tech coins won them (like peercoin, namecoin, ixcoin etc)

Also we are following new ICO s and most of us expecting too much gain from new coins which are not at the market. If our ICO expectations will happen, when they added to market, current market coins will go down. kind of paradox  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: