Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 16. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
yes I am sure holding back is the right step to get big advantage especially when buying coins as the current market is falling and coin prices are so low so when the price of coins returns recover big profits will be in can
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
In my opinion, every investors really want to have profit. Why not aiming to be a millionaire. Maybe applying some smart strategy because it defends also the value of the market.
Activity: 154
in this year many new coin are listed in coin market cap. a bad thing if holding a coin or token is too long. investors may choose a better new coin in terms of technology and community.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Definitely in some cases this is the best option with which you can actually earn.The main thing is not to make a mistake when choosing a coin that you are going to HODL
Activity: 350
holding does not guarantee anything, and it's not always profitable, so if you've been holding bitcoins for the last two months, you're not very happy right now?
Activity: 210
Chances of increasing price are very huge but we don't know how long it will take many people are expecting another one or two years to increase the price. So holding will always give us good profit but till that we have to wait patiently for the profit.
copper member
Activity: 196
I was always sure that hold gives more profit than trading or medium-term trade.  But now I see that I could be made good money for example on Strat, which I hold, and which now has become cheap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

It's still the best recipe and will continue to be in days to come. If you already have bought crypto then hodl and if not then add coins in your portfolio as prices are very cheap right now. Patience is the key and one must learn this art in order to be successful.
Activity: 644
Anything can happen in the crypto market which is impossible for us to guess the current situation of the market. Most of the people think very positively about the situation of the market but nobody doesn't know when the prices will start increasing.
if the market starts to stabilize, then you will see the inadequacy of most users who immediately rush to sell all their assets. Today's state of things on the market has already made users of hysterics who want to sell more quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Yes of course holding is still valid to generate big profits. Because I personally also proved that holding it can be very profitable, it just takes great patience to do all these things.

It mostly depends on how long you're going to hold. I think that holding coins for several years can bring you profit, but holding coins for several months or weeks will most likely bring you losses. Just look at the chart of the most popular coins for a few months - bears are still on the top.
Activity: 686
Anything can happen in the crypto market which is impossible for us to guess the current situation of the market. Most of the people think very positively about the situation of the market but nobody doesn't know when the prices will start increasing.
Activity: 420
Yes of course holding is still valid to generate big profits. Because I personally also proved that holding it can be very profitable, it just takes great patience to do all these things.
Activity: 98
yeah obv, Holding Sonder tokens after ICO will be so much profitable
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that the hold strategy will always be relevant, especially with the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. The easiest way is to buy coins and leave them waiting. This is a long-term investment, do not think that for a week or a month you will earn 500%

That's the key there, long term. You hodl because you look way ahead into the future and not for profits within days or weeks. It'll be profitable most of the time and it'll make you avoid being caught up in emotional stress because you're not pressured by current market situations
Activity: 32
If the price went down then there comes the hodl strategy, if you see market in good situation and you see good profit, sell it now and invest again in other promising alcoins..this is crypto world, expect the unexpected😊
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I think that the hold strategy will always be relevant, especially with the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. The easiest way is to buy coins and leave them waiting. This is a long-term investment, do not think that for a week or a month you will earn 500%
Activity: 98
In this bearish market it is really hard to make a quick HODL since the market is red chart always. HODL is the most used to the inexperienced traders out there wherein you sell a coin corresponding to a satisfying profits. The downside sometimes it will took long time a coin to appreciate or gain in value.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E

As far as I know, HODLing is one way to make profit. Its just that cryptocurrency faced big problems and it affects all the value of tokens.

Let just wait for a while until the cryptocurrency back to normal.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
In the conditions of a long fall of the crypto-currency market, the simple retention of bitcoins and other crypto-currencies becomes not very profitable. It is most effective in these conditions to combine storage, as well as periodic sale and then purchase of coins and tokens, when they reach large peak values ​​in the price, and then fall to the minimum price limits. When the coin or token obviously grew in value, it must be partially sold, and when it comes down, buy it again. But I'm not talking about daily trading. Only in cases of obvious increases and falls of your coins. This will not happen so often, but the profit will be significant.
Activity: 229
This point is the fragile boundaries of holder and trader. Choosing the right decision can affect your profits as the market recovers and grows. Traders are dominating the market trend. . but after recent FUDs. I decided to continue holding. I believe that the market recovery cycle will soon return to orbit. Patience will be the decisive moment of your success.
Pages:
Jump to: