Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 3. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
It will give your a profit if your pick up tokens now and hold. However there are projects that give you a passive income just for token storing like PundiX or Aeron. Aeron is conducting the snapshot now and distributing a new token CBM to the whole crypto community. I heard that CBM initiative was very appreciated on one of the conferences team attended that’s why team has launched that. Glad to know team hears the feedback from the community. Details of upcoming snapshot is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Team of Aeron is doing everything right! The marketing is one of the strongest side of this project and it is already have results as price is growing.
Seems bull run is coming very soon! I advise to take special attention on the Aeron as team is making rapidly fast progress in terms of the development! Moreover the current giveaway will boost the attention to the project as well
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
November 08, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
you never know if it is good to hold now , but i am one of the guys who did not sold when markets had their highest level so selling is not an option anyway
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
It will give your a profit if your pick up tokens now and hold. However there are projects that give you a passive income just for token storing like PundiX or Aeron. Aeron is conducting the snapshot now and distributing a new token CBM to the whole crypto community. I heard that CBM initiative was very appreciated on one of the conferences team attended that’s why team has launched that. Glad to know team hears the feedback from the community. Details of upcoming snapshot is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Team of Aeron is doing everything right! The marketing is one of the strongest side of this project and it is already have results as price is growing.
November 08, 2018, 11:50:05 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
of course, for example Ethereum, the ethereum value is very cheap now and this is an opportunity to buy as much as possible and hold it, be strong holder !!!
if ethereum returns to its highest price then we will make 4-5 times the profit, the more investment the more profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 08, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
Yes it is really worthit until today to hold cryptocoins to earn profit because price become more cheaper and for sure after few years of holding possible that you become millionaire someday if you purchased right and potential altcoin that gives to you high profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
November 08, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
Holding is definitely one of the best methods of earning in this market, but you should not forget or dream that everything will grow as in 2017 you should be very attentive to investing and analyze each project
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 08, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
1 year already later and the current crypto market is low now. I think holding is now valid to make profits. We should buy now at a low price and hold them until the price is not increase.
According to me, holding is still valid to make profits. But for this we must need to invest into only promising and protensial projects. Otherwise we can't get good profits by long-term hold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
I'm also sure that the strategy of a long-term holding is the best strategy, because it is with this type of opportunity that you can get a huge profit.Just need to choose coins more carefully to keep them for a long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
it's really bitter if hold coins that we ourselves have lost a lot, waiting too long when will increase? sold now too dear. But some expert trader says holder always win, wait for good moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 08, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
IMHO hodling are still has the same speculative & risky like doing some daily trading, or maybe even more risk for hodling. The market chart are still doesnt break the resit at this moment, so for me it is still risky to make profit from only hodling.
The only way to get some profit by hodling in my opinion is by POS algo coin & masternode Coin, Im not talk about the vallue but at least you will get ammount profit by hodling this type of coin.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
1 year already later and the current crypto market is low now. I think holding is now valid to make profits. We should buy now at a low price and hold them until the price is not increase.
Hold it until the price rises. indeed the opportunity to start investing can be said to have a chance to get a big profit if there is a very high market increase
Yes I strongly agree because we have no choice if we consider the market situation that it almost all are in bloody bath so I think the best move and strategy that even beginners know is to hold and wait fot the green market to be able to obtain good and fair profit.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 07, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
You have asked question at 2017, answer was yes for 2017 but for this year, hodl is very bad because every project dropped much and their price almost under 2017 price so for bull season hodl is good but like this year bear market is bad for hodl.
If you have bought your portfolios at lower point and then it should be a good point to holding it even more to generate the more profit but remember if you have boought them all at peak price and you have been getting a big lost caused by just hold your coin and not try to sell em all
Activity: 368
November 07, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
Hold it until the price rises. indeed the opportunity to start investing can be said to have a chance to get a big profit if there is a very high market increase
Activity: 406
November 07, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
You have asked question at 2017, answer was yes for 2017 but for this year, hodl is very bad because every project dropped much and their price almost under 2017 price so for bull season hodl is good but like this year bear market is bad for hodl.
copper member
Activity: 115
November 07, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 07, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
Hodling has always been (and still is) a valid way to make a profit, but there are also cons with it. Like it really depends with what price to make the purchase for hodling, how calm can you stay in the middle panic and do you know when to give up your bags.

If you can make decisions based on facts, you can really make hodling the best way to get some profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
yes of course it is.
if you are looking for a quick profit and if you can risk you can focus on daily tradings. But if you dont want to risk you can buy strong project altcoins and hodl them.
Activity: 168
November 07, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
I think, if the price of coins in the market is not profitable then holding is the right choice, indeed we cannot get profit by holding but we will still have the opportunity to be able to get profit when prices rise, maybe at low prices we can buy more coins with cheap prices and have good movement so we can get profit
agree with you! In general, Hodl is one of the best investment strategies in my opinion. you can earn a lot of money
Activity: 61
November 07, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
HODLING is applicable only to the people with longterm mindset. Some weak hands are already selling their holdcoins even at loss. Bitcoin and ETH are my favorite cryptos that will surely dominate in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: