Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 10. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:58:57 AM
Considering the such a long lasting bear trend on the market, it's only profitable if your income doesn't depend solely on crypto and you can afford waiting through the turbulent times without selling your crypto for a living.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:23:49 AM
I still consider holding coins that have the potential to make millionaires.
The advantage gained from holding a coin is large so this opportunity is very good to use.
There are many people who have proven that holding a coin can provide great benefits and easy ways so that this is a good thing to do.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
Yes, I believe it is still profitable. Patience will be the key for hodling, especially now that market is red and all prices and value of cryptocurrency are cheap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 07:47:36 AM
Yes this times holding is still valid to make profits because.Now cryptomarket is falling slowly increase and slowly decrease it's not stable so now you sell your coins you get big loss . Don't sell just hold it definitely will make huge profits without 100% loss and tension.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 07:05:37 AM
Personally, I believe holding is still a valid way to make profit on your investment because during the period of your hold, though the market might fall but it will recover and the price will rise or even multiple thereby increasing you profit and by the time you decide to sell, you will make reasonable profit on your investment. It is also good to buy when the price is low and sell when it is high.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 07:02:12 AM
50 - 50. Good and bad. If you want to hold some tokens make sure you bought it for small price. And sell it for higher price. But sometimes other tokens are not increasing the price.
Activity: 406
August 07, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
You must not do just hodl everytime, if you do hodl at bear market you can lose %80-85 of your money in few months like this year, so you can sell and buy from lower price again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
Most of my investments tend to be in things which I believe have the biggest reach in terms of use case and will therefore exist in 5 years. Therefore I am not really looking for an exit
Activity: 448
August 07, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
You can of course, but not in such a sorry state as the whole market. Many have already lost about 80% of their income and understand that even in the coming year they will not be able to return everything, even if there will be constant growth without significant recessions. So now it's just fantastic and nothing more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
August 07, 2018, 04:01:42 AM
hodling is the easiest way to make profit in crypto market. if you can buy cheap in bearish trend and hodl till a bullish season, you can make really very good profit. and the ones became millioneire are mostly holders not daily traders.
Activity: 574
August 07, 2018, 02:57:28 AM
Yes, I still believe that by holding the coins for the future will be able to make us rich. Purchase coins for the long term do require a lot of patience. And of course, we will certainly get crypto's market fall. If we don't wait and join the panic surely we will lose money.
Activity: 420
August 07, 2018, 12:27:36 AM
yes, of course holding is still very profitable, when you are stuck at a very expensive price and you hold the assets that you have then you will not get losses because you are not currently selling your assets at a very cheap price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 12:20:38 AM
The best way to make money is by investing in Etherium and altcoins! It is guaranteed to give high interest in a year or two

best way? no theres no best way in terms of investing just to earn a profit . all cryptos are good and all have thier own specific advantage and disadvantages so there is no point to say that etherium and altcoin are only the ones that can guarantee you a high interest per year . even bitcoin , ico 's and other crypto related investments can also give you a profit but the markets volatility is the one that really matters the most because even if you say that your investments are solid , the price can still move on thier own because of some factors .
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
For a long time I have learned that in a market as volatile and unstable as this, it does not make much sense to stick to the long term holding. I was fortunate to sell a good part of my coins at $17,000 and $18,500, which is why this fall has not affected me significantly. I can not be happy about this disastrous scenario, but I have learned that love is given to people, not to coins.

Yes of course volatility factor is one to be considered its affects the market value of every coin in the market, long time holding might be risky than day trading but it's need more patience and understanding its market movement not to panic in a simple pump that might caught us in a trap.
Activity: 448
Hold is the easiest job in investing in this market. You just need to keep your coins safe. And only sell when the profit is set. And so you can hold on for a long time. You need to master psychology to avoid panic sell when the market falls too deep. And the hold will certainly be profitable in the future. Depending on your hold time
Activity: 364
I think, holding is the safest way to avoid losses, you will not lose by holding even you can get profit because the price of coins will surely rise again, so by holding you still can to get profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
The key to success for each problem is patience. Always patient to find solutions are also patient waiting.
The connection hodling trade crypto. always have to wait to get profit.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
It depends on coin but at these weeks hodl isn't good choice for make profits Cheesy hodl is not a strategy to be done just a few weeks or months. If you need to find the right coin then you need to wait for years, you can finally make a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
It's not a supposition, it's the reality: you MUST hold. Don't sell, just hold. Be patient. 2019 will be better than 2018. You don't have the choice if you don't want to loose your money. Hold as much as you can.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Yes I will agree with you that hold a coin will becoming a millionaire in the future.But we must alway patience to wait for a longer time and buy a coin if it is in a lower price for additional profit.If wish to become an a early millionaire.

Pages:
Jump to: