Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 9. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
Yes ... I am very enthusiastic to be successful by holding a coin. Now is not a good time to compare taoi daily now is the right time to invest and hold your coin until you feel enough.
Activity: 90
August 23, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
The same guys who told everyone to hold there coins in december and begin of the year are telling the same thing now..

And they sold there coins begin of the year Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 04:39:38 AM
Of course, buying and holding a long term will be easier than trading, because you just need to analyze the underlying information, and then buy it if you think it's a good coin.It's a great idea to holding Bitcoin. We all know that Bitcoin is the number 1 coin of all currency,i think in future bitcoin price will increase,So it's the good decision to hold bitcoin and making a beautiful future!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
We don't know when the market will start recovering but for everything, we have to move according to the market. People who are holding the potential coins will always get benefit from it, so holding the coins will always give you good returns but we don't know how long it will take.
Activity: 62
August 23, 2018, 03:08:52 AM
Holding still depends on which coin are you holding, it is worth to hold when the coin has potential and you really believe and have hope with it. You could be a millionaire someday if you hold big amount of altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 23, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
For a long time I have learned that in a market as volatile and unstable as this, it does not make much sense to stick to the long term holding. I was fortunate to sell a good part of my coins at $17,000 and $18,500, which is why this fall has not affected me significantly. I can not be happy about this disastrous scenario, but I have learned that love is given to people, not to coins.
And what is the point in selling today or investing in pumps, when everything continues to fall. Now it is better to take stable coins and set a goal to make a profit in at least five years. This is the easiest way in these conditions.
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 07:45:14 PM
From my own experience I can say that you need to hodl coins for at least 3 years to get the desired profit. Perhaps the previous experience was based just on the cryptocurrency trend but I think that in the future there will be also.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:41:53 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

It all depends on what to hold. If you hold bitcoin for a long time you can become a millionaire and if you keep shit coins you can become a beggar.  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
For me holding your coins is safer but you are not earning profit but if do a strategy that buy a coins in a lower price and sell it even if you gain 1% of your capital.Your investment will gain profit small but your money grows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 20, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
Holding is good when you bought the dip of a good project. I don't like to wait so I'm making profit every day trading with CrysScan
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
August 20, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
The HODL meme crushed me. Never again will I be holding a drop like this one Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
August 20, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

This method still applies nowadays if you are not a trader and dont have time to do it, its still working to some other selected currency especially bitcoin and ethereum and the rest of the top 10. Now, talking about profits, its still uncertain, but most probably you could make some profits in it.
Activity: 287
August 13, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
Considering the such a long lasting bear trend on the market, it's only profitable if your income doesn't depend solely on crypto and you can afford waiting through the turbulent times without selling your crypto for a living.

Absolutely right! You can let yourself hold the cryptocurrency for a long time only in a case when you have a stable income and/or a permanent job. In other cases, trading is better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
Unfortunately we did hold and lost much, I dont recommend for holding at bear market and if you can invest at bottom, you must hold along bull season, it can increase very much so you must not sell good projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
The key to success for each problem is patience. Always patient to find solutions are also patient waiting.
The connection hodling trade crypto. always have to wait to get profit.

It is not so easy to be patient when you see how fast your cryptos are falling - many guys have taken the decision to leave the market only for this reason. For me, holding is the best decision of many problems - you do not lose.
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
Yes definitely holding is still valid to make profits because cryptomarket is not stable so holding is very best ,when to increase market while sell your coins then make huge profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 09, 2018, 04:06:24 AM
If we believe in the market and hold on to it for a long time, I am confident that the market will go up strongly at the end of the year, if the price does not go up later this year, the market will rise next year, determined to keep going. .
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
in the vastness of the case, it depends on what you will keep at home, this strategy does not suit some because they do not keep a long time either at home
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 01:35:10 AM
Yes hodling is still valid to make a profit. It is one way of making a profit here in crypto, but if you are not into a long term of investment then the hodling is not for you because in hodling your coin it takes a month before you earn a big profit. But in hodling your coin you have to check the coin if it is good in hodling because there are some coins that are not good in hodling.
Activity: 159
August 08, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
All depends on what you’re planning on HODL’ing. As the project is a strong one with a good roadmap and community you should be fine and it will pay off down the line
Pages:
Jump to: