Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 4. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 07, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
If we sell now, of course we will lose, I prefer to hold because I am optimistic that the market will soon recover and skyrocket again, many users are panicking because they do not understand crypto.
If you expect that, then it is absolutely good because it motivates you to be patient and wait, so do I, just dreaming and expecting enough motivation to wait for the market and pass the stage. The difficult part is today.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
November 07, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
If we sell now, of course we will lose, I prefer to hold because I am optimistic that the market will soon recover and skyrocket again, many users are panicking because they do not understand crypto.
Most of us will loss because we are at dip now, meaning, most of us both at a higher price compared to the current price, except for those
who are here early and until now they are holding their coins and tokens. If they make profit from holding, so it's always possible to us as long as we have the patience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 11:54:48 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 29, 2018, 09:54:50 PM
If you manage to buy at every bed rock of every coin in your portfolio yes! Buying at a buttom will give you more leverage for your capital l. But to do this needs a extreme amount of patience and analysis, you won’t know weather its the buttom already or if the coin you just bought will incline in value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 29, 2018, 09:30:14 PM
I think holding is the most effective way to make profit since the market isn’t in a good condition. Holding our coins will also help us avoid selling at a bad time which will only cause us losses in our investment. It’s better to hold until the market recovers to earn greater profit.
Activity: 272
October 29, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
why does hodling should not be valid to make profit? you always can make profit through hodling, in any situation, but if you have skill of course
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 29, 2018, 06:40:55 PM
Of course yes because some of us a crypto user we want to hold our funds for the better. We want to make a good profit so the best we can do is to hold what we have buy more if we have or we can afford .
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 29, 2018, 06:38:48 PM
I think, if the price of coins in the market is not profitable then holding is the right choice, indeed we cannot get profit by holding but we will still have the opportunity to be able to get profit when prices rise, maybe at low prices we can buy more coins with cheap prices and have good movement so we can get profit
There a quote which says "Old fashio ways are always the best". Hodling is cryptocurrency early way of making profit and either during the time when the market is profitable, lower or not holding will always be a valid means of make profit in crypto currency market. But, ones must be careful in selecting the coins he/she plan to hold.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 29, 2018, 06:18:52 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

It depends on when are you going to sell. The price today is really cheap, but if you will sell it right-away you will not earn a lot. If you have the capability to buy and hold for a long-term purpose, you can actually earn a lot if you can wait for the next bull-market.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
October 29, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
Depends how high you bought to determine if holding is gonna make you profits or even viable to break even some of these coins wont last another year so if your holding some pumped up shit coin.
I am sorry but you might be holding for a long time maybe till the next pump maybe for ever just hope your coin can keep momentum and the dev does not drop your project. just gotta prey and wait if your down a large amount.

Next investment make sure you buy lower like in the coins early days so you dont have to invest a large amount then holding feels better.
Activity: 168
October 29, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
I am sure that long-term storage of coins can enrich me. why not? if I bought Bitcoin in 2009 for $ 100 I would be very rich now
Activity: 448
October 29, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

depend how many capital you have
waiting for hambling really requires patience, it's good we make a new breakthrough by trying to trade in the market or trying to join the ICO it's just high risk and this also sees how much money we have so we can try some of the money / assets we have
It seems to me that this happens all the same will not be further, even if the market stabilizes and the price of cryptocurrency grows. Anyway there will be some kind of stability and what a dead end for the pricing of all cryptocurrencies. Based on this, it must be assumed that the process of capital accumulation is taking place today. The one who will buy cryptocurrency today will probably win in the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

waiting for hambling really requires patience, it's good we make a new breakthrough by trying to trade in the market or trying to join the ICO it's just high risk and this also sees how much money we have so we can try some of the money / assets we have
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

Many of the past bitcoin hodlers earned big profit during the bullrun of 2017 and some of them became millionaires because they are holding big amount of bitcoin before the bullrun. Hodling is still effective in earning profit and still one of the best investment strategies not only in stock market but also in cryptocurrency trading. Select only the most profitable coins when you are going to invest for long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 03:39:00 AM
I think, if the price of coins in the market is not profitable then holding is the right choice, indeed we cannot get profit by holding but we will still have the opportunity to be able to get profit when prices rise, maybe at low prices we can buy more coins with cheap prices and have good movement so we can get profit
Activity: 165
October 29, 2018, 02:49:07 AM
why not, when the market experiences saturation, I think prices will come back up, I think it's too long for ethereum to be in the 200 $ range and I believe by the end of 2018 prices will experience positive sentiment
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 29, 2018, 02:11:09 AM
You correctly say that it is useless to hold it when it is clear that it will take a lot of time to recover to the purchase price. Not everyone agrees to wait for about the same time, so look for your new coin and try to get profit from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 29, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
The constant retention of only one coin or token, of course, is not the right tactic. Each cryptocurrency actually has a period of formation and development, flourishing and stabilization, and sometimes later a period of decline. Therefore, holders of cryptocurrency, like all traders, should closely monitor the market and make the necessary decisions on the transition to retain new cryptocurrency in time.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
From my experience, people who are holding the coins will always make much profit compared to other investors because it always requires a lot of patience to hold them. It is impossible for any coin to increase value after a huge dump in the market so we have to follow the market fluctuation and we have to move according to the situation of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: